Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th December 2008, 17:53   #16
BHPian

excellent choice

Excellent choice Vijay, Infact i too have zeroed down to i10 sports.. (blashing red)..
currently trying to negotiate for extra freebies/discount.

current on road after discounts (Rs4,41,000) (including insurance discount and Rs5000 worth accessories) - latest rates after 4% excise cut

None of the dealers are ready to give anything extra.. (no sunfilm, no autocop, no seat covers, no alloy wheels)

Can anyone tell me if i can expect more during this december period.

Thanks..
Regards
Gaurav
Old 10th December 2008, 22:39   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
I got Autocop too. But, dont know the model number. The key is in kidney shape, hope using this clue you can figure out the model number.

Will also try to post a picture of the key
I will check the same. Also expecting it's picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jango View Post
Congrats Vijay. You definitely did manage to get a lot of goodies with the care. Do post pics of the car once you take delivery !!
Thanks Jango. You have a nice set of alloy wheels you posted in your thread. I already noted your opted profile 175/60/R13 when I started collecting the detail for upsizing my tyres..

I will definitly post the snaps once I get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravibhat View Post
Congrats Vijay, i10 is very good car for your requirement. you will feel luxury comfort, Please stick to 13 inch tyres for family ride, Comfort and ride is important than performance. 14 inch tyre is not worth for i10. Go for michellins with Alloys, you will love your ride.
Thanks Ravi. I am still analyzing on the selection of alloy wheel and tyre profile. Many people are suggesting different profiles. I have to spend some more attention on the decision so that I wouldn't regret my selection in future
Old 10th December 2008, 23:02   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauravchawla View Post
Excellent choice Vijay, Infact i too have zeroed down to i10 sports.. (blashing red)..
currently trying to negotiate for extra freebies/discount.

current on road after discounts (Rs4,41,000) (including insurance discount and Rs5000 worth accessories) - latest rates after 4% excise cut

None of the dealers are ready to give anything extra.. (no sunfilm, no autocop, no seat covers, no alloy wheels)

Can anyone tell me if i can expect more during this december period.

Thanks..
Regards
Gaurav
Thanks Gaurav. I too liked the blushing red and I was thinking to go for either Champagne gold or Blushing red. Finally I decided on CGold which I feel rare and rich color. And I hope it is so nice to i10.

For getting freebies:

* Don't ask the dealer what are all the freebies they give. Because the sales rep wouldn't open his words without knowing about you. Some people may tell only mats and flops as freebies. So it is always better to write a list of freebies and ask him directly.

* First negotiate with one dealer as much as possible and get the final list of freebies. Then go to other dealer with the current list and add some more and ask without telling him that you are already in discussion with first dealer. If the second dealer not giving much, then reveal him about your current list you got from the first dealer. Then he will do...

* After this, just over the phone calls, you can negotiate with both/all the dealers.

* Please make sure to finish all these before 15th of Dec, the end date of the offer period... Also make sure the booking before 15th Dec is fine for getting offers or not. Because they may tell later, you have to invoice the full amount on or before 15th Dec to avail the official offer.

* Finally decide & stick with one dealer without any oscillation.
Old 10th December 2008, 23:11   #19
BHPian

Quote:
The key is in kidney shape, hope using this clue you can figure out the model number.
Mobike, is your's like this?

Expecting to cheer the 'Champagne' i10-key.jpg
Old 11th December 2008, 11:48   #20
Distinguished - BHPian

Here is a picture of the key of our i10. Looks similar doesn't it?

If you figured out what model number etc. Do lemme know.
Attached Thumbnails
Expecting to cheer the 'Champagne' i10-dsc_4538.jpg  

Old 11th December 2008, 16:14   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Here is a picture of the key of our i10. Looks similar doesn't it?

If you figured out what model number etc. Do lemme know.
Thanks a lot mobike.

I just googled the info and got that picture. It looks almost similar to yours except the position of buttons.

I will check the same by tomorrow.
Old 11th December 2008, 16:22   #22
BHPian

Since the 3M is costlier than Garware, the dealer offered me only Garware as free. I don't know exactly how much is the difference (I hope it could be around 1.5K to 2K).

Do anyone please share the difference between sunfilms 3M and Garware?
How reliable is Garware when comparing 3M?
Should I go for 3M by paying the extra amount?

If there is any thread on this sunfilm, please post me. Thanks in advance.
Old 11th December 2008, 18:17   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vijayk View Post
Thanks crn.

My loan @ SBI: They offer max of 90% loan on car's OnRoad price. 2224/lac for 5 years. I took 4 lacs loan. So the EMI is Rs. 8896 at the rate of 12% interest (floating and diminishing).

I am also waiting to take some snaps. Till now I didn't see my car.
Thanks Vijay for the info, I assume its going to be a little difft in blore (I'm not sure on this), however I have my cousin who would shortly look at SBI for a loan Thanks again mate..
Old 11th December 2008, 19:00   #24
BHPian

Congrats Vinay! Drive safe and some pics
Old 11th December 2008, 22:28   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by crn12 View Post
Thanks Vijay for the info, I assume its going to be a little difft in blore (I'm not sure on this), however I have my cousin who would shortly look at SBI for a loan Thanks again mate..
I forgot to mention. There is a processing fee of 0.5% on loan amount. It has to be given as DD and not as cheque/cash. There is no more hidden cost.

Today SBI called me and informed that my loan is sanctioned and asked me to come and collect the cheque tomorrow. With this info, I confirmed with dealer to finish the registration on coming Monday. So I can get my car on the same day

As per the advice from our teambhpians, I am going to check the car on Saturday, before the registration.
Old 11th December 2008, 22:31   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prateekswarup View Post
Congrats Vinay! Drive safe and some pics
Thanks Prateekswar. Actually.... I am Vijay not Vinay

Pictures will be soon after I see my car.
Old 12th December 2008, 19:32   #27
BHPian

Which remote lock for my i10

I checked with dealer's accessory store for remote lock. Currently they don't have the stock of Autocop. Even for the autocop, the shape she told me is like a triangle (with three buttons) and not like the one posted by Mobike here. She said it will take 10 to 15 days to get autocop and currently they are installing MINDA remote locks (product of Valeo). It has only two buttons..

Expecting to cheer the 'Champagne' i10-minda.jpg

I don't know about the remote locks, so couldn't decide whether I should go for it or not. Please give me suggestion.

* Autocop vs Minda - Which is good?
* Dealer told Autocop is giving 2 yrs replacement warranty (true?). But Minda is giving 3 yrs replacement warranty (Yes. It is written in the box).
* I have seen the box of Minda. There is no model number mentioned. The box shows with three button where the third button is with a speaker sign. But the key inside is having just two buttons (picture). Is it fine?
Old 16th December 2008, 14:50   #28
BHPian

Since I didn't get anyother option, I have gone for Minda after checking some threads like blow one where they quote Minda's service is good....

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...ts-tongue.html

For my free remote lock, I had a choice of two 1. Hyundai HKE, 2. Minda with two buttons. Both are having reverse siren.

Minda's service as I mentioned above and it's 3 years replacement warranty, I told them to put Minda today.

Tomorrow I will be taking the delivery on my car.
Old 16th December 2008, 15:02   #29
BHPian

Great to know that you are going to get the ride tmrw, will wait for the pics.
Old 16th December 2008, 15:40   #30
Distinguished - BHPian

Stick to Autocop, if you can. Minda is fine but didnt hear great reviews about it though.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks