Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th April 2009, 15:10   #46

@slipstream:

I had similar experience with the dealers here. Prerana Motors does not have Palio Stile for display or TD. I wanted to check the interiors of the car as most of them in the forum mentioned that the interiors are out of fashion now.

Dealer told me that Fiat is in the process of changing Stile interiors and might release the car in 4-6 months.

I have decided to go ahead with Vista Safire.
Old 9th April 2009, 16:25   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipstream View Post
Contacted the dealer and asked him on the delivery period (assuming it would take about 2 weeks max). "At least 1 1/2 months, Sir ! The factory is filled to capacity in producing the Linea and the Palio is being sold by order only"

Could I get a white shade ? "Oh no, Sir ! The palio is now being produced only in Magnesium Grey and not in any other shade"

That was it...All my dreams of a owning a white Stile with Yoko 195's all just fizzled out. My heart ruled over my mind in deciding on the Palio but my mind was pushed into waking up and facing reality.

I've heard of buying expreriences being great and after sales experiences being a let down. But here I was, being shot down from every angle in the decisioning process itself

Guys, I truly adore the Palio. Its a great car, no doubt. I would've been very happy driving around in one. But it looks like Fiat itself has given up on this car and its only going to be the Linea's and Punto's that might get the company's attention.

Kudos to all you brave hearts out there who own the Palio. I actually envy you guys.

P.S : I would be deciding between the Wagon-R Vxi & the i-10 Era in a day or two. Family is very happy.
The Dealer here is absolutely with no brains!

I'm not sure if White color shade is available for Stile 1.1 as i know its available for 1.3MJD!

Otherwise you have furnace red, Fern green, Ozone blue, Black, Magnesium grey for Stile 1.1!

Please shoot a mail at service@fiapl.com and post your experience with the dealer and mention them that your a prospective buyer of Palio Stile.

FIAT is quite responsive on customer complaints and take immediate action on the dealer's lack of attitude towards their cars.

Try it..no harm or else be happy where your family is happy too!

Cheers~

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmejack View Post
@slipstream:

I had similar experience with the dealers here. Prerana Motors does not have Palio Stile for display or TD. I wanted to check the interiors of the car as most of them in the forum mentioned that the interiors are out of fashion now.

Dealer told me that Fiat is in the process of changing Stile interiors and might release the car in 4-6 months.

I have decided to go ahead with Vista Safire.
Yes, there has been news that FIAT is looking up to change the interiors of Palio Stile however there is no confirmation date released. It may take end of 2009 or later!

Apart from Vista Safire, do check Spark, i10 irde!
Old 15th April 2009, 18:35   #48
BHPian

I bought slx 1.1 furnace red by JAN, i have done close to 5000 km.. I find this car very handy... no more words to prize. In my opinion this is the best car for city and highway.I am not guy who wants to win a race when the traffic signal opens to green. I get 14 km \litre with 100 %ac @ city limits.Highways : The max speed you can go is 140. Keeping it around 100 you will get 17- 18 km \ltr. I drove to chennai last month I got 18 km \ lit. I was totally shocked!!

If you are having a problem with the color...you can still get your choice of colour by trying with other delears or writing to fiat india.they will surely honour your request, but time is a concern! The after sales service has really improved a lot, tata dealers at bangalore are doing the best possible. specially concorde here is really helpful to palions

At Bangalore dealers sell black, blue and furnace red.. Not sure about white. If you still interested, i can help you by giving the contact details of fiat -pune, you ask them directly and get it booked through the local dealer.
whatever car you buy.. all the best for the new car
Old 15th April 2009, 20:51   #49
BHPian

frankly FIAT petrol vehicles are really outdated, 1.3 MJT is to die for,75bhp turbo diesel in PALIO is to go for, simply awesome to drive, it has a higher compression which makes it easy to drive & once the turbo kicks in, fun factor is too much to ignore... till 1.4 T-JET 120bhp petrol engine comes to india, please drive fiat diesel's.... i want to drive one, just waiting for 105BHP FGT diesel in a punto...
Old 7th May 2009, 15:03   #50

hi people

Well this is my first post on T-BHP since in registered, I was not owning any car when i entered this place. I was actually doing home work on which one to buy. It started with Palio and ended with Palio and now i own a Carbon Black Palio 1.1 SLE, which i bought it in Aug 2008. This is my first car and fitted my the bill perfectly. So far have faced no problem with the car and the performance is real good. I use it for city drive and have driven on highways to my native, 420 kms in 6.5 hrs drive time and believe me the feeling on the long run is awesome, at 140 its like flying in air, the control and the stability at high speed is great. I am still on my way to learn to drive more efficiently and i get 12.5/lts in city with ac and 14 on highway with 50/50 ac on.
I am too confused at this moment about what to write and what not. Will stop here and continue in the following threads.
Old 7th May 2009, 21:03   #51
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveengouder View Post
Well this is my first post on T-BHP since in registered, I was not owning any car when i entered this place. I was actually doing home work on which one to buy. It started with Palio and ended with Palio and now i own a Carbon Black Palio 1.1 SLE, which i bought it in Aug 2008. This is my first car and fitted my the bill perfectly. So far have faced no problem with the car and the performance is real good. I use it for city drive and have driven on highways to my native, 420 kms in 6.5 hrs drive time and believe me the feeling on the long run is awesome, at 140 its like flying in air, the control and the stability at high speed is great. I am still on my way to learn to drive more efficiently and i get 12.5/lts in city with ac and 14 on highway with 50/50 ac on.
I am too confused at this moment about what to write and what not. Will stop here and continue in the following threads.
Congrats on the car Praveen.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks