Team-BHP - New MHawk Refresh - First on TBHP!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   New MHawk Refresh - First on TBHP! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/56473-new-mhawk-refresh-first-tbhp.html)

Took delivery of my rocky beige MHawk Refresh SLE from Sireesh Motors in Bangalore. Good experience - barring the fuel meter not working inspite of tanking up on Shell. Any ideas about this?

More updates to follow.

Now start throwing the bouquets! Or the brickbats if you're a Scorp hater!

Congrats Red Liner. :)

Waiting for more updates and pics.

congrats some pic please
btw are you the guy who was going to buy the old 2.6 crde for a discount

congrats - kindly post some "nice pics"

Congrats dude. Put some pics and specifications here please

hey redliner congratulations... I was at Sireesh in the afternoon and a rockey beige sle was getting delivered. I and the sales guy took a peek inside when you guys were busy under the hood as I wanted to see the interior colour combination. Never thought it is a fellow team bhpian taking delivery. Great looking vehicle .. Congrats again..

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Liner (Post 1252275)
Took delivery of my rocky beige MHawk Refresh SLE from Sireesh Motors in Bangalore. Good experience - barring the fuel meter not working inspite of tanking up on Shell. Any ideas about this?

More updates to follow.

Now start throwing the bouquets! Or the brickbats if you're a Scorp hater!

Congratulations Red Liner, you may also be contemplating about a compatible ICE. Do post all details and pictures.What is the colour of the claddings? What all accessories are you going for?

some cool angle pics please.

Didn't you tell the show room guys about the fuel indicator meter problem.What did they told you?

congrats,now eagerly awaiting the pics and intial ownership reports and OTR

-hdi

congrats on the buy !!!

as for the meter get it cheked by the dealer.
do post some good pics asap.

Congrats! Waiting for the pics now.
Just curious, why wouldn't the fuel meter work on a brand new vehicle? Aren't they put through a fair amount of inspection, before being released from the factory?

Congrats buddy on the purchase your new Beast!
Fuel gauge not workingon a brand new car? Poor PDI.
Nonetheless get it checked asap and enjoy.

congrats Red Liner

Photos please.
Unless TML launches a LX-with-ABS variant, the SLE is my next ride.

Unless ofcourse .... which brings me to the questions I've been waiting to the first new Scorp owner here.
Have M&M improved the ride/suspension ? Is it any stiffer than the previous mHawk ?

thanks
lazy

PS: my handle will tell you why I haven't TD'ed the new Scorp yet:D

Okay. Here is the first brick. Not for buying the Scorpio but for starting this thread and leaving us with no pictures.

Congrats buddy. If they offer 4WD, I will probably follow in your footsteps.

Nice pics. Keep them coming.
And congratulations!