Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st July 2009, 17:29   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit View Post
That is if the particular model has the RTO approval. Since the Punto is not RTO approved, the cops can compound your car if they see it being driven on the roads. That is my understanding, maybe I am wrong.
Oh, got it! You are right.
Old 4th July 2009, 17:07   #17
BHPian

an update guys! The rto issues have all been solved! we paid the full amount today.
A car will be sent for pdi on Monday to the showroom. The registration will be completed and the car will be delivered on Wednesday! .
Old 4th July 2009, 18:02   #18
BHPian

Guys,
I also accompanied ravi(amulu10) today to the showroom VST Motors.they had a Punto red MJD on display which we took for a TD.the car is great and actually adequately powered.This is my second time on the wheel of a diesel Punto.I liked the car.But my heart and my dads heart say that LINEA 1.6 or 1.9 MJD is the car for us..

Vignesh
1.2 SIENA ELX
Old 4th July 2009, 23:45   #19
BHPian

hey guys just one question where can i find the VIN or chassis number in the grande punto .? help seriously needed , i searched every where but couldn't find!
Old 5th July 2009, 01:00   #20
BHPian

In the Linea it can be on the floor on the passenger-side. There will be a small flap which you can lift up to reveal the chassis number below.
Also it will be there in the boot near the spare tyre.

maybe its similar in GP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amulu10 View Post
hey guys just one question where can i find the VIN or chassis number in the grande punto .? help seriously needed , i searched every where but couldn't find!
Old 8th July 2009, 18:57   #21
BHPian

amulu10 u told you are getting your punto delivered today..? what happened.? Waiting for your posts and pics....
Old 8th July 2009, 20:06   #22
BHPian

@ above.! sadly it got delayed due to some issues . it will be sent for registration tomorrow and will get delivery on friday!
Old 8th July 2009, 20:48   #23
Senior - BHPian

Congrats and red is damn good color for punto !
I find the RTO issue interesting as here in faridabad and delhi i have not encountered it once.
Old 11th July 2009, 09:17   #24
BHPian

hi guys. yesterday was a fantastic day in my life! i got the car delivered.! it was delayed and it really late and hence i reached home by 9 but the wait was worth it! the red beauty was polished perfectly! and with the tints it looked like the car in the yuvi ad! . I have to add that the sweet people in VST motors decorated the car with flowers in the front , did pooja for us and therefore we didnt mind going late as we would have gone to do pooja our self in any case!
We are taking the car out today so ill post the pics in the evening( the pics were taken in the dark so wasnt excatly clear)

Last edited by amulu10 : 11th July 2009 at 09:20.
Old 11th July 2009, 10:19   #25
BHPian

Congrats buddy. Wishing you a very happy ownership.

Do bring on the pics.
Old 11th July 2009, 10:55   #26
BHPian

Congrats Amul. I am eagerly waiting for the pictures of your car, especially when you say it looks like the one in Yuvi ad .

Enjoy your ride and don't forget to post the pics today itself .
Old 12th July 2009, 13:25   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
hi guys. yesterday was a fantastic day in my life! i got the car delivered.! it was delayed and it really late and hence i reached home by 9 but the wait was worth it! the red beauty was polished perfectly! and with the tints it looked like the car in the yuvi ad! . I have to add that the sweet people in VST motors decorated the car with flowers in the front , did pooja for us and therefore we didnt mind going late as we would have gone to do pooja our self in any case!
We are taking the car out today so ill post the pics in the evening( the pics were taken in the dark so wasnt excatly clear)

Congrats pal ! hope you thoroughly enjoy your new ride. Your car wont be lonely for long as its distant cousin would be joining the streets as soon as this wednesday ( cousin cuz mine is a 1.4 emotion pk and distant cuz in in Mumbai ) lolz ! Colour is the same ...RED. looks amazing. Enjoy your car !

Last edited by v12 : 12th July 2009 at 13:32.
Old 12th July 2009, 13:35   #28
Senior - BHPian

Congrats pal! Enjoy the Italian beauty!

Awaiting the pics...
Old 12th July 2009, 15:33   #29
BHPian

Quote:
finneyp Congrats pal! Enjoy the Italian beauty!

Awaiting the pics...
finney saab,
Vignesh here.amulu10 is my classmate.I actually did the convincing part to buy a Punto over i20 crdi.Our PUG style as usual was successful in convincing.He s gone a drive to Vellore.So i think he will post the initial pics today eve or tomorrow.

Vignesh
1.2 SIENA ELX
Old 16th July 2009, 16:18   #30
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on your new car. Wish you many miles of safe and happy driving with her. Please do post some pictures of your new ride.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks