Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th July 2009, 16:52   #31
Senior - BHPian

I suggest try to take a TD of any friends cars or may be any TBHP meet might have Indica and Punto.
Old 16th July 2009, 17:17   #32
BHPian

I have a vista quadrajet with me. Now the odo reads 12500 Kms. No problems at all till now. No rattles , No unnecessary noises. The NVH levels have not increased but infact it has come down after the 3rd service. I am really enjoying this car with my family.

So it means of a very badly maintained Vista as a TD car. Dont give much thought on it.
Old 16th July 2009, 19:15   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sschivate View Post
Crimson, which dealership was this?
It was BU Bhandari at Pashan, Pune.

OK. Here is what I have done since yesterday.

1. TD the Ritz DDIS. One has to give credit where it is due. The car is a lot quieter & vibrates a lot less than the Punto. There is no doubt about this at all. I found the pick up also very good. If only the Ritz looked half as good as the Punto id go for it in a flash. I was impressed with the level of refinement of the engine. Really wish Fiat could have tuned the Punto this way.

2. I visited Pandit near Sarasbaug, and I was pleasantly surprised with how I was treated. A senior representative showed me around the service bay. Kept re-assuring me that the service issue is now something of that past. I felt comfortable there. Regarding the TD, the car performed as expected. NVH levels were also the same. So i guess with the Punto this is the correct NVH which one should expect.

Last edited by Crimson : 16th July 2009 at 19:17.
Old 17th July 2009, 00:31   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson View Post

OK. Here is what I have done since yesterday.

1. TD the Ritz DDIS. One has to give credit where it is due. The car is a lot quieter & vibrates a lot less than the Punto. There is no doubt about this at all. I found the pick up also very good. If only the Ritz looked half as good as the Punto id go for it in a flash. I was impressed with the level of refinement of the engine. Really wish Fiat could have tuned the Punto this way.

2. I visited Pandit near Sarasbaug, and I was pleasantly surprised with how I was treated. A senior representative showed me around the service bay. Kept re-assuring me that the service issue is now something of that past. I felt comfortable there. Regarding the TD, the car performed as expected. NVH levels were also the same. So i guess with the Punto this is the correct NVH which one should expect.
yes, the ritz is a bit quieter than the boomy punto.
But in my Td i really couldnt feel any vibrations dude.
Old 17th July 2009, 12:08   #35
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
No wonder, in all my visits I have always found them handing out poor condition cars for TD & a few times one which was to be delivered to someone.
Old 18th July 2009, 10:00   #36
BHPian

I will be booking the car at Pandit. Any suggestions / opinions / warnings?
Old 18th July 2009, 10:06   #37
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technocrat View Post
in all my visits I have always found them handing out poor condition cars for TD
This isn't specifically about B.U.Bhandari because quite a few dealers across makes sometimes hand over cars in poor condition for test drives to prospective customers. Don't they realise a simple thing like a badly maintained car will not impress the buyer and he may actually walk away thinking the car isn't good. Forget the impression it may have on the buyer. This may actually lead to them losing a chance to make a sale and hence make money.

Quote:
I will be booking the car at Pandit.
Congrats! I am guessing it's a MJD? Do put up a ownership report when you get the car. By the way, what colour and when is the delivery?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks