Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th August 2009, 17:37   #16
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations on the record delivery ! Hope you are enjoying every bit of the ownership. Keep posting the experiences, its useful for everyone who are searching for a sedan now. As someone rightly said, its raining Fiestas in team-bhp. We had over 7 Fiestas delivered within team-bhp (may be more) in the last 25 days !
Old 17th August 2009, 18:41   #17
BHPian

Great! It looks awesome, much better than I imagined the Red! Nice interiors too! Now all you need is some alloys! I see that u r not keen on them. Great car still , enjoy!
Old 17th August 2009, 20:57   #18
BHPian

Thank you all. I will definitely post more as and when I take my beauty out for a date! I am inspired by vahan, geeash and all the linea owners here who made their ownership a celebration. I sometime think this looks like red linea. Even Zaxis thinks so. I hope all of you have seen our fiestas being unloaded from the truck. The only problem I face now is to find a place to take her out. I am hoping to get the registeration done by this week and to take her out before I go home for onam .
Old 17th August 2009, 22:04   #19
BHPian

Sunil,

Congrats on your purchase. Good choice of colour. There can be no better boost to a car's looks than alloys. Add them soon
Old 17th August 2009, 22:25   #20
BHPian

Hope you get to unleash her before you go. Onam??? I knew you were a Malayali! by your name! But I read "Karwar" and got confused. You too a marunadan malayali like me! Kalakkan car aliya! Hey you have already regd. it right? The pic shows a reg. no. or is it some temporary number?

Last edited by rageshgr : 17th August 2009 at 22:28.
Old 18th August 2009, 06:36   #21
BHPian

rajesh that is TP. Npt permanent one. I will do it this week along with Zaxis. Yes I am a marunadan malayali. Waiting for onam.
Old 18th August 2009, 07:42   #22
BHPian

Congrats!! for your new Fiesta. You did make a wise decision. Pickup and stability on Ford is anytime better.

BTW nice pics and thanks for the write up.
Old 18th August 2009, 16:35   #23
Senior - BHPian

You got the delivery on a record time (7 days) and dont make others kneel and plead for photos. Do it fast, we are not going to wait till Onam !! We also want to see the scenic karwar that your Fiesta is enjoying.
Old 18th August 2009, 21:33   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gksunil View Post
rajesh that is TP. Npt permanent one. I will do it this week along with Zaxis. Yes I am a marunadan malayali. Waiting for onam.
Oh cool! ya I surmised it is a temp regn. Ya! I too waiting for Onam to go home!
Old 18th August 2009, 21:53   #25
BHPian

I am reading the owner's manual and have noticed that it asks specifically to keep the original profile of the tyres. It also says that if you change the tyres you have to take the vehicle to the dealer and get the ECU reprogrammed. Any body done that? How it is going to affect the performance of the car?
Old 18th August 2009, 22:50   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gksunil View Post
if you change the tyres you have to take the vehicle to the dealer and get the ECU reprogrammed.
Thats something I havent noticed. I am yet to read the manual start to end. If the ECU reprogramming is required, better to check with the dealer sooner. May be we may not get the ODO error of 2.2% (185/65/R14 profile) if that is done. I am not sure though. Will check from my end.
Old 24th August 2009, 22:25   #27
BHPian

Well the ECU remapping has been done by frankmehta. I have done the registeration of my car. I should be going for acrylic number plates. Very cheap 400 bucks only. Any different opinion?
Old 24th August 2009, 22:36   #28
Senior - BHPian

ECU remapping is a simple job that is done within 5 mts as I understand. I might wait for first service, unless driving towards the city for any other needs. The number plates were fixed free of cost in my case. So, I really dont feel like spenting for the HSRP right now. When it becomes a rule (sooner or later), we will have to do it by no choice. By the way, where are your pics ? Please post them as fast as possible.
Old 25th August 2009, 09:42   #29
NIP
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on your red rocket Its raining Fiestas on tbhp too ! Whatever happened to the recession !?
Old 16th September 2009, 08:34   #30
BHPian

Remote key missing!

Hi friends
I had to go to home town on emergency and was away for a couple of weeks. As it was unplanned I really had to rush and just before leaving my apartment I realised that I didn't have my car key(key with remote). I came back yesterday from my home town and searched everywhere in my apartment but no use!. I contacted Metro ford and they are quoting 5000/- for changing the key block. Hence my next trip may be to Hubli show room that too just after completing one month of ownership. But I may have to postpone it as I am not well. I am very reluctant to handover my Fiesta to a driver for getting the key block changed.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks