Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th September 2009, 12:57   #16
BHPian

"Limited edition" must be accessories added by the dealer. Cannot be the colour, this is factory-painted and baked, the dealer cannot re-paint.
What was the pricing?
Old 4th September 2009, 13:23   #17
BHPian

No painting was done at the dealer.no maybee spoiler was added+black art leather seats+steering cover+jvc single din cd (replaced with 2 din cd)+luxury mats(carpets)(not atall suited to the monsoons).i only paid for spoiler(1000/) n price diff between 2 din cd n 1 din cd(about 3000/).rest all bargained for free+free body cover.free ganesha idol n free perfume.i know people will be shocked that i got so much discount with vdi ritz,but i know the dealers well.also got teflon free with under body rust treatment.also went in for amc plan from the dealer for about 8000/.it covers all the consumables for two years including labour charges two times allignment n balancing and 12 car washes with free pick n drop.
Tommorow getting tyre with alloys upgrade done.will be posting more pictures then.
Old 4th September 2009, 14:10   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by drchernish View Post
No painting was done at the dealer.no maybee spoiler was added+black art leather seats+steering cover+jvc single din cd (replaced with 2 din cd)+luxury mats(carpets)(not atall suited to the monsoons).i only paid for spoiler(1000/) n price diff between 2 din cd n 1 din cd(about 3000/).rest all bargained for free+free body cover.free ganesha idol n free perfume.i know people will be shocked that i got so much discount with vdi ritz,but i know the dealers well.also got teflon free with under body rust treatment.also went in for amc plan from the dealer for about 8000/.it covers all the consumables for two years including labour charges two times allignment n balancing and 12 car washes with free pick n drop.
Tommorow getting tyre with alloys upgrade done.will be posting more pictures then.
Hi pics are good...i will be getting my Ritz VXi by the last week of Sept. Spoiler was a good option which u got. This one u purchased from the dealer it self or after market. Whether it is an original Maruti one or not i have opted for silver colour so will i get the same colour itself huh. How much u are getting for ur stock tyres and wheels. How much is the cost for new BS er60 put more pics after upgrade. Waiting for that. If u can put a pic of the side view of the spoiler from a distant it will be more good to see how it is suiting the car. I am planning for a spoiler too after seeing urs. Waiting for ur reply

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff: SMS Language are STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. Please type in full and proper English for the benefit of other community members.

Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks.

We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 5th September 2009 at 07:37.
Old 4th September 2009, 14:47   #19
Senior - BHPian

Congrats
It looks more maroonish then red from the pics.
But nice color anyways.
Old 4th September 2009, 15:00   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
No offence meant, Doc. But isn't the whole "limited edition" nomenclature a bit of a mislead? Yours is very much a factory colour with a stock body, and the accessories you mention do not make it a "limited" in any sense. Anyway, congratulations all the new car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by freewheelburnin View Post
Colour looks similar to Hanabero Red in Honda Civic.Congrats on your latest pocession!
I think you mean the HABANERO red.
Old 5th September 2009, 06:52   #21
BHPian

Congrat drchernish !!! I really liked the Ritz but the back just turns me off. I wished the back was beautiful. I wud have gone for this car with closed eyes. Btw, it is a matter of personal choice and lately I am starting to like the looks of this car .

How's the rider for the passengers on the rear seats? I heard it's a little bumpy.
Old 5th September 2009, 20:47   #22
BHPian

today got new pair of shoes with socks ie bridgestones er60 185/70/14 with neo alloys.yes yes i know -pictures will be soon......
Old 6th September 2009, 13:13   #23
BHPian

Quote:
today got new pair of shoes with socks ie bridgestones er60 185/70/14 with neo alloys.yes yes i know -pictures will be soon......
great man.hope you made a good deal.how much you got for your stock tyres.how much for the new BS er60.waiting for pics..
Old 6th September 2009, 14:44   #24
BHPian

alloys+tyres......

well as promised,the rest of the pictures.alloys were 16000 for 5.old rims buy back 250 per piece,tyre bye back-1000/ per piece.er-60 bridgestone 3400/ per tyre.
Attached Thumbnails
Ritz vdi limited edition-fire brick red.she is home-dscn0588.jpg  

Ritz vdi limited edition-fire brick red.she is home-dscn0589.jpg  

Ritz vdi limited edition-fire brick red.she is home-dscn0590.jpg  

Ritz vdi limited edition-fire brick red.she is home-dscn0591.jpg  

Ritz vdi limited edition-fire brick red.she is home-dscn0593.jpg  

Ritz vdi limited edition-fire brick red.she is home-dscn0594.jpg  

Ritz vdi limited edition-fire brick red.she is home-dscn0595.jpg  

Ritz vdi limited edition-fire brick red.she is home-dscn0598.jpg  

Ritz vdi limited edition-fire brick red.she is home-dscn0599.jpg  

Ritz vdi limited edition-fire brick red.she is home-dscn0600.jpg  

Old 6th September 2009, 15:08   #25
Senior - BHPian

nice alloys..these are Neo I guess?
Old 6th September 2009, 15:37   #26
BHPian

yes they are neo.
Things i like in my Ritz-1:when i remote open my car the roof lamp lights up as if welcoming me.2:theatre dimming of inside lights.3:when the car starts moving n crosses 20 kmph all doors lock.4:when i reach my destination,switch of the engine and pull out the key doors unlock n roof lamp lights up to facilitate exit.if by any chance i leave the key in key hole or lights on it will remind me by beeping.wow-didnt expect all this in a hatchback in this price range.flatered.loving Ritz more n more by each passing day.
Old 6th September 2009, 15:43   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
yes they are neo.
Things i like in my Ritz-1:when i remote open my car the roof lamp lights up as if welcoming me.2:theatre dimming of inside lights.3:when the car starts moving n crosses 20 kmph all doors lock.4:when i reach my destination,switch of the engine and pull out the key doors unlock n roof lamp lights up to facilitate exit.if by any chance i leave the key in key hole or lights on it will remind me by beeping.wow-didnt expect all this in a hatchback in this price range.flatered.loving Ritz more n more by each passing day.
Great utilitarian features! Most of them are not there in my i10.

P.S: The KTL/MGA stickers ! Please!

Last edited by blackasta : 6th September 2009 at 15:44.
Old 6th September 2009, 18:55   #28
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackasta View Post
P.S: The KTL/MGA stickers ! Please!
Agreed! And lose the slip-on steering cover and go for one which is tied one. IMHO, they look much better. Nice spoiler though.
Old 6th September 2009, 19:02   #29
BHPian

Nice pics. Could u please post some more profile shots from a distance. thanks.
Old 6th September 2009, 19:46   #30
Senior - BHPian

is it me, or the second pic looks like the Verna and the Ritz are making out with each other? I mean, they are MORE than bumper to bumper, aren't they? Or is it an optical illusion?

CONGRATULATIONS on the Beauty though! i have driven the petrol and LOVED the free revving nature. Brakes are strong too. The national engine is one of the best. So enjoy it!!!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks