Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th October 2009, 23:31   #46
BHPian

can you share picture of your speakers that you fitted.. I felt the sound in i20 is mediocre.. I am also thinking to buy one.. high end version with AT.
Old 7th October 2009, 11:06   #47
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildon View Post
Hey, waiting for that news about your HID Upgrade as i wanted to go for an upgrade for the same. Please do post with pricing/performance etc
Hi Wildon,

My suggesstion for HID, Big NO. For following reasons.

1. Original Golden light illuminates better than while light in normal circumstances and actually golden light is better on wet surface.
2. With our normal head lamps HID kit is not useful as the reach will not be good. It needs projector head lamps, with this I assume it's reach will be better.

Hence HID alone Big NO, if you want to go for HID then need projector head lampls else no benefit. If still you want to go for HID then try 4200K (I have done 6000K) it may be slightly better because blue shade will be lesser in that.

I will try to post pics, which I have taken while driving that will give you little better picture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsagar View Post
Anju:That a nice upgrade with HID's.Did you upgrade your fog lamps as well.If not pls do it.It looks good when all the HID are switched on.
Waiting for the FE figures.
I have not upgraded Fog lamps I tried with Blue Halogen and the result was pathetic hence I have not gone with HID upgrade for Fog lamps it will not illuminate road as it needs to be, it only looks good but no practicality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niv26 View Post
can you share picture of your speakers that you fitted.. I felt the sound in i20 is mediocre.. I am also thinking to buy one.. high end version with AT.
Yes, on back seat you will feel not enough but front is quite good.I will post pics, please give me some time I have joined new organisation yesterday only but I will try to do ASAP.
Old 18th January 2010, 23:45   #48
BHPian

Mumbai Bangalore trip update

This trip was after 2nd service in which oil change was done. This drive once again proved that my choice of the car was right. this was my 5th long drive (all long drives are more than 500 kms, one I did with 200 kms from Mumbai to Shrivardhan around 200 kms one way not counted in this). Till Hubli (after entering on Mumbai-Pune expressway), the road is fantastic, from Hubli till some durg the road widening work is going on (almost for 150 kms) and that patch is painful. Till Hubli I was cruzing at around 120-130 (quite a few times at 140) and it was pleasant drive. Car manages it very well in all the departments. On rough patch the car still works good but it's not driving pleasure, you good small good patch and suddenly you hit on the big speed breaker (on this bad patch I was driving in the night with 2 lane road) as the road work is going on and the road is bad. But even with this bad road patch I travelled around 1000 in total in 18.5 hours with out feeling tired, that the beauty of i20.
Old 22nd April 2010, 14:31   #49
BHPian

Hi Anuj,great pictures,well I am joining the i20 club as well.Would it be possible for you to reveal the deatials of the dealer who did you the arm rest.I would love to get it done.Thanks .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks