Team-BHP - The Last of the Titans - Getz 1.5 cRDI finally comes home :)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/)
-   -   The Last of the Titans - Getz 1.5 cRDI finally comes home :) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-drives-initial-ownership-reports/66656-last-titans-getz-1-5-crdi-finally-comes-home-2.html)

Wow, good looking car with awesome alloys, 17" alloys, ooooohhhhh.... that should be something which turns everyone to look at your car, enjoy your drive and keep updating.

Looking good Sid! Congratulations on the car and the rims!

The wheels look great, and car needed the fatter rubber.

However, as the tradeoff, the ride will be back breaking..

Congratulations.
Two things:
1. I didn't expect 17"s to look suit the getz really well. But, WOW!
2. Those are some uber-sexy rims from Konig.
Since they're light, be nice to them.

Hey the alloys are really good.
post some interior pictures, as well as let us know the first ownership report.

Thank you everyone! I wanted these rims since the day i saw them at GyrO. Thanx to m4ugr8 , sam786, iraghava and kpzen for helping me out with rims and tyres! And yes these rims being a edge to edge design seem to look bigger than normal, it catches everyones attention for sure :)

a few more pics
The Last of the Titans - Getz 1.5 cRDI finally comes home :)-dsc05457.jpg

kumho
The Last of the Titans - Getz 1.5 cRDI finally comes home :)-dsc05464.jpg

have exams this week, but the tints, seat covers will be next ...

Superman.
Congrats dude.

Awesome choice of car and rims.

Hope to see it soon :)

Cheers!

woww that a sexy upgrade.Superb rims,looks lovely.
How much did you shell out for each rim & tire.Does each rim weigh 7 Kg?

Congrats ! Awesome rims !! The car's looking HOT>

Get the door handles and mirrors painted as well.

great alloys.! car looks like a proper euro hot hatch. But be careful on high speed runs. I had 205/40/R17 on my OHC and it only took a couple of potholes on the highway to bend the rim.

those alloys look just awesome!!!
congrats on the brilliant car mate, its a perfect car to surprise and leave the biggies in dust. Wishing you and your car many many miles of happiness.
GYRO as always is awesome.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramsagar (Post 1514711)
woww that a sexy upgrade.Superb rims,looks lovely.
How much did you shell out for each rim & tire.Does each rim weigh 7 Kg?

Yep each rim is 7kg, this is very light compared to other 17" rims. Infact these are equal in weight to 16" Magline rims. (just compared at the shop) The tyres cost 4500 per piece!

I have covered about 200kms after getting these rims and tyres and the ride is very smooth on good roads. on monsoon affected roads its not as bad as i thought. But i am not flying over potholes and bad roads and i wont do that so can't say. But i'm pretty much surprised by the ride quality.

Amazing rims dude. Congrats once again & please post some more pics.

aZa,
ha, a wonderful car with a nice rim.
It looks really well and i too have an idea in my mind to buy a car in same color and retrofit with the same rim after seeing yours.
let check the availability in Chennai or any where in Tamilnadu.
keep it safe and clean.it's seriously an eye catching machine.
yes as said by kpzen,paint the door handles and ovrm.

Enjoy and Drive Safe :)

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now thats surely going to be a Hot Hatch... needed someone to kickstart it with 17s who better than you, the Santro was sexy too so Im sure you will do justice.