Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th December 2011, 08:53   #241
Senior - BHPian

Re: My White Fiesta SXI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruchirtnt View Post
Even i thought so and there are plastic screws there to check the acid level, only you need to open it up and check.
You are right. I had a look at the battery and it does have the screws. never assumed that it would be the topping points. Thanks for the info.
Old 2nd January 2012, 10:05   #242
Senior - BHPian

I had gifted my fiesta a 3M Exterior beautification on its 2nd birthday
Got a 3M car detailing done at a cost of 1000 only + 150 for car wash, that was a one time coat and he gave me a discount since i interacted with him directly rather than the service station guys.
Old 2nd February 2012, 16:21   #243
Senior - BHPian

Got the 2 years due service for my fiesta with odometer at 18600, billed 2500 with oil change, spark plug change, labor and windshield cleaning pouch, they have done the touchup at places necessary.
Overall quite content with the Fiesta SXI petrol with more than two years of ownership
I miss those old days of fiesta discussions on this and other threads which I used to have with all especially Fiesta owners. Thanks to you all for this wonderful decision.
Hope you all must be equally satisfied.
Old 24th December 2013, 14:56   #244
Senior - BHPian

This was the day exactly four years before when i bought my beautiful Fiesta and the love still continues. I am looking forward to restore my fiesta back with new tyres and a paint. please suggest which paint color will go with my Fiesta 1.6 SXI with OE "S" body kit over current white one
Old 24th December 2014, 09:52   #245
Senior - BHPian

It is my Fiesta's 5th anniversary today and i am delighted to share that this beauty is still with me
A dire need of a sedan attracted me to look for options in net when I found team bhp and thus started my journey. I still remember how fond I was with the 2009 launched Linea then migrating to ANHC and then finally bought Fiesta on the behest of great ownership experience. I must admit that it was a wise decision and the love continues.

On this 5th year, my ODO has clocked only 40000 Km with same OE tyres and battery. the service was bang on time and there was no major cost incurred except the routine service charges. This forum has spoiled me in every possible way and another desire will join in next month coming purely out of the reviews of TEAM BHP
ruchirtnt is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th December 2014, 22:51   #246
Senior - BHPian

@ruchirtnt---congrats for completing 5 years! I know what you mean when you speak words of admiration. I wish you many more years of mile-crunching.

As you've completed 40 K kms, I suggest you plan for change of tyres. I changed mine at that stage and am very happy with the new XM2s.
vnabhi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th December 2014, 10:01   #247
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
@ruchirtnt---congrats for completing 5 years! I know what you mean when you speak words of admiration. I wish you many more years of mile-crunching.

As you've completed 40 K kms, I suggest you plan for change of tyres. I changed mine at that stage and am very happy with the new XM2s.
I will put Vitamin M in my fiesta after a while, currently arranging funds for my new acqusition
Old 25th December 2014, 20:57   #248
BHPian

My White Fiesta SXI

Congratulations, indeed time flies with fiesta. I recently completed my 5 years too, with 56 k on the odo. Celebrated it with a drive from Hyderabad to Coorg, and back. Around 40k I too changed my tires to xm2, but after that had to change battery, ball joint in suspension, and few other minor stuff. Gave the fiesta a nice spa at 3m care, and today it looks as good as it was 5 years back, just that the clutch has gotten a little hard. So what's your new desire?

Last edited by jha.shailesh : 25th December 2014 at 20:59.
Old 3rd January 2015, 17:48   #249
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jha.shailesh View Post
Congratulations, indeed time flies with fiesta. I recently completed my 5 years too, with 56 k on the odo. Celebrated it with a drive from Hyderabad to Coorg, and back. Around 40k I too changed my tires to xm2, but after that had to change battery, ball joint in suspension, and few other minor stuff. Gave the fiesta a nice spa at 3m care, and today it looks as good as it was 5 years back, just that the clutch has gotten a little hard. So what's your new desire?
Thats nice to hear. I will put it through its regular service only for time being . I have booked a Mahindra Thar lately and awaiting delivery.
Old 27th January 2017, 12:23   #250
Senior - BHPian

My beautiful and first car Ford Fiesta is sold yesterday. It was a long and unforgettable journey with her. She will always hold a special place in my heart. I would like to thank each member of tbhp who helped me realize this dream.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks