Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th October 2010, 20:24   #31
BHPian

if the steering shudders more and makes more noise when you turned to the max positions then it would be the power steering.
Old 14th October 2010, 20:46   #32
Distinguished - BHPian

Time to visit the A.S.S to get the belts checked. But a replacement so early might not be the solution. Do check
Old 14th October 2010, 20:51   #33
BHPian

I used to get a humming sound in my Linea.
One from the engine compartment & one near the driver external mirror.

For me, it turned out that by adjusting the bushes for the bonnet, resolved one issue.
The second one was the external rear view mirror was vibrating at certain rpms.

It also would do to check if there are any loose / semi loose components in or near the engine bay.

Hope this helps.
Old 18th October 2010, 11:50   #34
BHPian

I visited the A.S.S toda and have left the car for service , they said there is oil leak from the power steering Unit and the alternator Belt has to be checked, could someone tell me why there would be a oil leak at such a early stage and what should i check further for.

regards
Bopanna
Old 14th January 2011, 16:44   #35
BHPian

Door Ajar Warning In the Punto

Hello
Members I have been Driving a Grande Punto Active petrol 1.2 and it has clocked 10000 kms in about 10 months now,there is one Issue with the car now the Door ajar light on the Dash board refuses to go off and it beeps intermittently even when all the doors are locked and are fine, and at times it goes off by its own and appears ina while, could someone tell me what could be wrong and what i could do.

regards
Bopanna
Old 14th January 2011, 17:44   #36
BHPian

Re: Door Ajar Warning In the Punto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bopanna19 View Post
Hello
Members I have been Driving a Grande Punto Active petrol 1.2 and it has clocked 10000 kms in about 10 months now,there is one Issue with the car now the Door ajar light on the Dash board refuses to go off and it beeps intermittently even when all the doors are locked and are fine, and at times it goes off by its own and appears ina while, could someone tell me what could be wrong and what i could do.

regards
Bopanna
I had a similar issue some time back. It showed my rear left door as being open even after multiple attempts. I could not lock my car manually as well as through remote. Took it to the service station and they replaced door latch and said it was broken. Are you able to lock the car?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks