Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th April 2010, 03:59   #46
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingspur View Post
Congrats dude. I know this had been in the pipeline for really long, and man you have some patience waiting for a car for 6 months. That's custom config territory.

Were you happy with Madhuban's work? They've been annoying me with my Corolla for really long. A steering column issue remains unresolved despite two visits, and a third one coming up now.
Yes madhuban has been very good. I had a peculiar problem in my Altis wherein there as a vibration sound coming from the gearbox around a certain RPM. The car was kept with them for 2 days ,they tried everything and returned it back with the same problem existing. Sent the car in again and problem was found in the least most expected place, an AC pipe that runs near the gearbox needed to be cleaned that's all ! It's hard to figure out such unusual things but they took it upon them to get it sorted by going deep into details to trace it.

If you are facing problem send an email to Toyota via their website, I am sure they will get your problem resolved in no time. Their customer care is unbeatable !!
Old 24th April 2010, 08:28   #47
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations Sahil on acquiring this beauty and it still remains one of the most desired SUV's in our country. Add to that the long long waiting queue !

The White fortuner does look like far better than the other colours. Good choice of Font
Old 11th June 2010, 19:32   #48
BHPian

Hey

Hey Sahil congrats on the new fortuner,it looks stunning.

I have been driving a skoda superb diesel for the past one year and very happy with it.I am used to the auto box now and I am in two minds about the Fortuner and endy AT.I Tded the endy and loved its interiors and its auto box.I did not feel that the suspensions were that bad as I will be at the drivers seat always.
And somehow I like the butch and macho looks of the new endy.

Fortuner has a waiting period of eight months.I have a dealer who is offering a 2010 silver fortuner driven 6000KMs @ 23L.
I know fortuner is an amazing suv + toyota reliablity.
But I am more inclined to the black endy automatic.

Since you have owned the endy can you please guide me whether to go for the new endy or the used fortuner(which is 2L costlier than the fully loaded endy)
Drive safe!!

Last edited by kedarwalke : 11th June 2010 at 19:34.
Old 13th June 2010, 23:59   #49
Distinguished - BHPian

Kedar- Have answered you question in the PM that you sent earlier.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks