Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th June 2010, 08:11   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by carfanatic007 View Post
Congrats on the car, it looks great, in Bangalore it's costing 10.02 OTR price and no freebies , does anyone know of any honda dealer in Bangalore giving any deals?
I have been hearing good deals from Whitefield Honda these days, I personally know 2 persons got it and then quiet a few are already mentioned in T-BHP.

Best thing is check with all the dealers and then try to squeeze in as much as possible. I didn't check with WH when I bought my and ended up with not many freebies from Magnum
Old 4th June 2010, 08:54   #17
BHPian

Hey Ajay, just logged in and saw all this. Well i also got the film for Rs 9K. And got a paper on VKool letter head stating the details.Since it was my first experience with VKool i was satisfied with that letter only. I didn't go to any accessory shop guy for cross checking the film. My film doesn't have any sticker like this.If you feel that you were told VKool and got Huper Optik, take the matter with the VP etc there.Things like these should not happen at dealerships. When i had gone to Decora Accessories in Faridabad, they quoted me 8500 for VKool all over the car. Since it was a matter of 500 bugs i decided to get it done at the dealership as i didn't want my car to be touch by rookie installers. Gosh, i never knew that this would turn up this way!

Last edited by zoom_vroom : 4th June 2010 at 09:03.
Old 4th June 2010, 09:51   #18
BHPian

What is it?

What is button on top of the gear rod in the last picture?
Attached Thumbnails
My New RED ANHC ! - With Pics-interiors.jpg  

Old 4th June 2010, 09:53   #19
BHPian

Its the gear lock stick Raghu.
Old 4th June 2010, 09:54   #20
BHPian

Oh ok, cool was just wondering what was it.
Old 7th June 2010, 18:46   #21
BHPian

Honda in Bangalore

A cousin of mine is planning to buy ANHC in June. He stays near MG road Bangalore and was in touch with a Honda dealer near by his home.

The dealer apparently did not offer any freebies and even wanted him to pay for the tool kit, which comes free with the car.

I guided him to negotiate with Whitefield Honda in Bangalore. They are the ones who offer decent discounts on ANHC in Bangalore.

Others try to sell the same car by talking eloquently about the Honda badge and why it is a sin to expect a discount from a Honda dealer.
Old 7th June 2010, 18:48   #22
BHPian

By the way, congratulations Akaush. I wish you many happy miles ahead on tricky Indian roads
Old 7th June 2010, 22:05   #23
BHPian

Congrats Akaush. Hope you are enjoying your new acquisition.

Last week, I also got delivery of ANHC (same color as yours ,H. Red V M/T).

Refer to my thread http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...oving-h-h.html .
Old 8th June 2010, 07:15   #24
BHPian

Update !

Hi all,

Here is a quick update on the Sun-Film issue.
We went back to Darshan from classic honda and asked him about being promised V-Cool and fitted with Huper. After a bit of discussion, we were refunded our 9K. It has been decided if at first service I dont like the present sun-films, I will repay the 9K and they will get V-Cool installed. If i am happy with the cooling, I will still pay them the 9K ( Need to pay for what I use and I am happy with).

So lets wait and see what happens.

Thanks a ton for all your inputs, it really helped.

I have been riding the car from last few days, and it has been silky smooth. Although i already have a scratch on my front bumper. Some bike guy scratched against my car, when it was parked in front of my house. All because of my stupid dog, who barks at every bike guy who drives above 30-40 kmph.

I will update a few pics of the car by evening.
Old 8th June 2010, 07:50   #25
BHPian

Congrats Akaush!!! The car looks stunning.... How is the fuel efficiency of ANHC?
Old 8th June 2010, 09:18   #26
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaush View Post
Hi all,

Here is a quick update on the Sun-Film issue.
We went back to Darshan from classic honda and asked him about being promised V-Cool and fitted with Huper. After a bit of discussion, we were refunded our 9K. It has been decided if at first service I dont like the present sun-films, I will repay the 9K and they will get V-Cool installed. If i am happy with the cooling, I will still pay them the 9K ( Need to pay for what I use and I am happy with).

So lets wait and see what happens.

Thanks a ton for all your inputs, it really helped.

I have been riding the car from last few days, and it has been silky smooth. Although i already have a scratch on my front bumper. Some bike guy scratched against my car, when it was parked in front of my house. All because of my stupid dog, who barks at every bike guy who drives above 30-40 kmph.

I will update a few pics of the car by evening.
V-Cool is a very good brand and a VFM, if I was in your situation I would still prefer replacing them to V-cool as I have to pay 9k anyways (Assuming I would be happy with the current one). But, that would just be me.

Ask them to replace it with V-cool

Last edited by raghu230506 : 8th June 2010 at 09:19.
Old 8th June 2010, 10:36   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharathnair View Post
Congrats Akaush!!! The car looks stunning.... How is the fuel efficiency of ANHC?
Thanks Sharath,

Fuel efficincy after abt 500 kms on odo is about 13.9. Its not bad as 50% of my running was pretty slow and inside traffic. Yesterday evening I drove it from Sonipat to Faridabad (about 95 kms, with 70% highway) and it gave me about 16.5. However all these figures are calculated by the ECM on the engine. I'll do a tankfull to tankfull method manual calculations soon, both on highway and inside the city.

here are a few interesting pics while getting seat covers.
My New RED ANHC ! - With Pics-without_seats1.jpg

My New RED ANHC ! - With Pics-without_seats2.jpg

My New RED ANHC ! - With Pics-seats.jpg

And then a car wash.
My New RED ANHC ! - With Pics-carwash.jpg

My New RED ANHC ! - With Pics-carwash2.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghu230506 View Post
V-Cool is a very good brand and a VFM, if I was in your situation I would still prefer replacing them to V-cool as I have to pay 9k anyways (Assuming I would be happy with the current one). But, that would just be me.

Ask them to replace it with V-cool

Thanks for the suggestion raghu,

This is the same suggestion, i got from everyone. I will surely get V-Cool installed in my car.

Last edited by Jaggu : 8th June 2010 at 13:12. Reason: Back to back posts, please use Multi (Quote +) instead, Thanks
Old 9th June 2010, 08:51   #28
BHPian

Nice pics Akaush!!... I would hate to be in this scene... the new car being taken apart, although they will fix it back... They look out almost everything... ... Just my feeling...
Old 9th June 2010, 17:15   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharathnair View Post
Nice pics Akaush!!... I would hate to be in this scene... the new car being taken apart, although they will fix it back... They look out almost everything... ... Just my feeling...
Hey Sharath,

Even i didnt like that scene. However i knew it would probably be a few years, when i get to see this view again. So just clicked a few pics...

Hi Moderators,

Is there a way to edit my previous posts? The Honda showroom guys have been calling me to remove names etc...

Thanks.
Old 9th June 2010, 22:58   #30
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaush View Post
Is there a way to edit my previous posts? The Honda showroom guys have been calling me to remove names etc...
Why they calling to remove names, its been high time since customers are complaining for their spare part division head. The complete dealership knows he is not doing good.

I was also not presented with the correct options.

Please do not go for the sun films with them, you already got the money back, ask them to remove the current sun-films and then get it done from outside dealer.

The dealer name you provided before is a good one.

Remember any good quality sun-film will come costly for instance the top of line 3M would be 5.5 for front screen only, and V-Kool would be more costly.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks