Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st June 2010, 10:41   #31
Senior - BHPian

Thank you Veyron_head and yes, I was very particular about the Colour of the Alloys if not the design and these were just the kind the Doctor had ordered for!!

hey Srinath32 congrats on your latest Inheritence from your Dad. We both know, its one hellova "First Car" !!

One of the reasons why I bought Getz is personally, I feel its one of the most Modifiable car after the Legendary "Modable Swift".

Just for the record, I kinda have the stuffs you are planning for !!

Headlights - I installed 90/100 Philips Rally Lights with Cut outs
Horn - I installed "Roots" (the Skoda Horn)
Comp & Amps - I have Pioneer DEH-P4100SD, JBL Comp with Tweeters, Xplod 1100W Sub and 350W Bull Audio on Planks at the rear.

The day you decide to pimp ur ride with any of these, just PM me buddy, will be more than Happy n Excited to help you with these.
Old 18th August 2010, 22:05   #32
Senior - BHPian

2500km and Lovin' it.

hey guys,

I am back to update about my white Pearl, Getz Prime GLS. Its been just about 3 months now and my baby has clocked in over 2500 kms and I have loved ever bit of it.

As all the Getz owners would agree, its one Korean Car that truly feels like a German design. The moment one sits into the car and shuts the door, it feels secured from within. The "Thud" feel is very impressive. I had upgraded to Marangoni rubber with 195/60/R14 and this feels very grippy at high speeds. Recently, hit a speed of 155km/h (Speedo indicated) on NH7 and the car felt really stable and in control. For me, that is like

The features available are more than sufficient for a daily user. I had followed fellow bhpian K.A.S.H's guidence to remove the resonator from my ride and the Low end torque has increased considerably! The best part is once the RPM crosses 3K, the growl of the engine is addictive.

I have modified the looks a bit to my liking. I would upload the pics here and let it do the talking for now.
Attached Thumbnails
Got My White Pearl...-dsc00716.jpg  

Got My White Pearl...-dsc00717.jpg  

Got My White Pearl...-dsc00718.jpg  

Got My White Pearl...-dsc00719.jpg  

Got My White Pearl...-dsc00720.jpg  

Got My White Pearl...-dsc00721.jpg  

Got My White Pearl...-dsc00722.jpg  

Got My White Pearl...-dsc00723.jpg  

Got My White Pearl...-dsc00724.jpg  

Last edited by Vik0728 : 18th August 2010 at 22:12.
Old 19th August 2010, 11:23   #33
BHPian

Hey Vik,

Your car really looks ravishing. One query? Did you get the side protection painted at the showroom itself or outside?

Can you please elaborate on that resonator thing you mentioned. Would really love to get more poke from th engine.

Thanks
Old 19th August 2010, 11:58   #34
Senior - BHPian

Love the rear bumper black work. I was thinking to get that done but had some doubts, Now i'll get it done asap.

IMHO, All A, B & C pillars in black looks overdone. Getz side profile looks good with just the black B pillar.
Old 19th August 2010, 14:53   #35
Senior - BHPian

Hey srinath34 thank you. Yes, I had it painted at the showroom during the Delivery of my car back in May.
I have realised one thing that if you Love altering the Paint Job on your ride, one should just go for a White one, its almost like buying a Car with Blank Sheet wrapped around !!
Please check this link for more info on the resonator. I can assure you that you would not have an earth shattering performance, but at the same time your low end torque and driveability will increase for sure.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/techni...ls-help-4.html

thank you kpzen and yes the day I saw this design on the rear bumper at the showroom, I had decided that I would turn it into a Virtual Sports kit!!
I felt the same with the "Blackening" of the pillars buddy but you know what, the tints were the culprit here. I will be installing a darker, Blacker tints soon and IMO this should improve the look.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks