Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Test-Drives & Initial Ownership Reports
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th June 2010, 22:35   #46
BHPian

swami, real nice photography!!
especially the 4th & 5th picture. Looks like a photo shoot for a fiesta commercial.
The sun films though look very dark. as you say they are not actually!! which sunfilms you installed?
The alloys are looking nice and shiny.. will give you a better ride advantage.
cheers and keep it rocking!! you have a lovely baby in your hands!!
Old 25th June 2010, 05:18   #47
BHPian

Congrats on your new ride Swami. I saw you mentioning 11+ as the mileage..thats an awesome mileage, i am still struggling with 8 in the city and 11 in highway. Took it to MPL and they say that there is no tuning or anything they can do in the fiesta to improve the mileage. Second service done 2 months back and still the same. DTE is very unstable and i dont rely on it anymore.

One more question, doesnt SXI come with a spoiler? i did not see one in the pics...correct me if i am wrong.
Old 25th June 2010, 09:05   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_rocker View Post
swami, real nice photography!!
especially the 4th & 5th picture. Looks like a photo shoot for a fiesta commercial.
The sun films though look very dark. as you say they are not actually!! which sunfilms you installed?
The alloys are looking nice and shiny.. will give you a better ride advantage.
cheers and keep it rocking!! you have a lovely baby in your hands!!
Thanks capt_rocker - The sun films are much much lighter and it is a CS35 film from 3M which is not dark at all and you can see through it from outside comfortably. The front has a CR70 and it is great too.

Many members had the same doubt - let me try and clarify the photo - The car was parked under an asbestos shade and on the other side a wall. So, naturally the inside portion becomes darker. But, the outside (lit on the photo) had a good light and i used a faster shutter speed to cut off even the unwanted inside light to make it more attractive and hence the dark portions are more darker and has that effect. Hope it is usefull for photo entusiasts to try something similar with even portraits to have a dark background and a well lit image. cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraker View Post
Congrats on your new ride Swami. I saw you mentioning 11+ as the mileage..thats an awesome mileage, i am still struggling with 8 in the city and 11 in highway. Took it to MPL and they say that there is no tuning or anything they can do in the fiesta to improve the mileage. Second service done 2 months back and still the same. DTE is very unstable and i dont rely on it anymore.

One more question, doesnt SXI come with a spoiler? i did not see one in the pics...correct me if i am wrong.
Moonraker, thanks for your comments. You mileage seems to be much lower than many fiesta owners in this forum and i understand how you feel. BTW, what is wrong with DTE ? many owners have had this problem which i read, but so far so good in my car. Hope that continues.

SXi does not come with spoiler, only the S version. But, it would look great with a spoiler, sure. I am looking for an after market one as the ford supplied is expensive.

swami
Old 25th June 2010, 10:10   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by capt_rocker View Post
@rapideffect: welcome to the Fiesta S club brother!! your black beauty really shines like a diamond. Good pictures from a mobile camera. drive safe and enjoy the bliss!! wait for more pics and test review!!
i was gonna go for the black color initially. It looks stunning in black.. but so difficult to maintain.. esp in a place like delhi. I already had a black car so I know. But it looks so ravishing in black, cant take your eyes off it..
Keep it clean bro, keep it shining!!

Cheers!!!!
@Capt,
Thank you for your kind words..I will soon come up with some pics and a detailed report on it.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks