Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd November 2011, 08:03   #31
BHPian

Re: Audacity of a Tiger: Next generation raising hope–My spectacular 4 days at Bandha

Wow...these are awesome photgraphs. The natural beauty at bandhavgad is breathtaking. looking forward to more pics.
Old 22nd November 2011, 09:11   #32
Senior - BHPian

Re: Audacity of a Tiger: Next generation raising hope–My spectacular 4 days at Bandha

Fantastic shots, safique and an experience of a lifetime being so close to tigers in the wild.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
safique the last pic is a lovely composition man. Something different about it and the way you have shot the tiger. Good start with your travelogue.
What is it with you photo nuts that you will appreciate only the crooked photos ? Can't you accept a straight shot ?
Old 22nd November 2011, 09:42   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover View Post
What is it with you photo nuts that you will appreciate only the crooked photos ? Can't you accept a straight shot ?
That's a composition I have seen seldom big bro' and hence the comment.
Old 22nd November 2011, 12:06   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjstyles69 View Post
That's a composition I have seen seldom big bro' and hence the comment.
That means you never had to write a single composition in your life at school and unlucky me, the ma'ams made me write so much, BTW, which school did you go to my bro ? I am glad that your compositions are only limited to your camera. He He.
Old 22nd November 2011, 13:40   #35
BHPian

Great clicks and a wonderful narration. Keep it up bro!! looking forward to more such encounters and travelouges
Old 22nd November 2011, 14:08   #36
BHPian

Wonderful especially the last pic was majestic.

Rated 'A'. Sorry! Rated 5 stars.

BH.
Old 24th November 2011, 16:05   #37
BHPian

Couple of days ago read in a local news paper that Male Tiger B2 has died of wounds.

Any details or update on whether this was an outcome of fighting between male tigers or was it a poaching attempt.

Last edited by Night_Hawk : 24th November 2011 at 16:07.
Old 24th November 2011, 16:55   #38
BHPian

Magnificent pictures, Safique. Those are some stunning shots of the cat. I have read a lot of t-logs on Kanha/Pench here and this one stands right on top. Thanks for sharing. Rated a well deserved 5*.
Old 27th November 2011, 11:53   #39
Senior - BHPian

Yes, that magnificent King of Kings & son of Sita & Charger died last Sunday. While all, including the FD of B'garh attributed the death to territorial fight, it apparently is untrue.

The wounds had healed and the 16 year old B-2 had moved out of the jungle towards human habitat. To bring him back, he was tranquilized and as per unconfirmed reports he died from an overdose of tranquilizer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_Hawk View Post
Couple of days ago read in a local news paper that Male Tiger B2 has died of wounds.

Any details or update on whether this was an outcome of fighting between male tigers or was it a poaching attempt.
Old 28th November 2011, 16:07   #40

Dear all - Good to see so many comments came in off lae. I was away for some time in vacation, and this time to catch Gibbon's, waterbirds in my home town (Assam). I have also read news about B2's death, initially it was disputed by the veterinarian whether it was B2 or not but later it was confirmed I guess.

Chelebrity tiger Charger died on 2000, and then his son B2 continued the legacy for long time, with his death, his son Bamera (appearing in this post), who is already a big celebrity is undoubtdely the King of B'garh now.

Here is the Big-boy of Bandhavgarh - heavily cropped picture.
Audacity of a Tiger: Next generation raising hope–My spectacular 4 days at Bandhavgar-_dsc4561-copy.jpg
SAFIQUE is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks