Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th September 2011, 17:59   #106
BHPian

re: Humbleh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himacal Pradesh)

Quote:
Originally Posted by danlalan View Post
Wow that swifty has got a lot of photo coverage. Great shots. and a crazy trip. I thnk everyday of my life these guys are going to taunt me " You shouldve come" Great drive boys.
Fully agree with above quote. Yes, Kaushik, highway snaps from your D1-2 drive are very nice. Swifts are looking bold & beautiful.
Old 21st September 2011, 20:42   #107

No one is going to taunt you Dan Lalan. You will see the pictures and feel the pinch but don't worry. I shall drag you one day.
Old 21st September 2011, 21:01   #108
BHPian

Continued...

After stopping the Kohlapur, they drove all the way to Panoli in Gujarat.Again with lot of help from our Expedition chief HV Kumar.

Kolhapur to Panoli Drive

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-kolhapur-panoli.jpg

Next day they drove from Panoli to Jaipur - See Pics below

Bolero Crusing easily 100kmph @ slightly above 2000RPM

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-100_9877.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-100_9929.jpg

Cruising in NH8

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-100_9936.jpg

Then in NE 1

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-100_9938.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-100_9970.jpg

Again back to NH 8

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-100_9982.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-100_9983.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-100_9989.jpg

Panoli to Jaipur Drive

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-panoli-jaipur.jpg

After reaching Jaipur, the next day they took it very easily because they had lot of time to reach Delhi. So they decided to do some sight seeing, that too first time during this long trip.
They toured in and around Jaipur before proceeding to Delhi.

And more pics coming.....

Last edited by JeepCaptain : 21st September 2011 at 21:14.
JeepCaptain is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 21st September 2011, 21:33   #109
BHPian

I just found this beautiful pic. I guess from the drive on one of the previous days through Karnataka or Maharashtra.

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-dsc_0022-copy.jpg

Now more pics from the drive through Rajastan and pics from the Tour of Jaipur.

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-rajastan_-3.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-rajastan_-4.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-rajastan_-5.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-rajastan_-6.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-rajastan_-8.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-rajastan_-9.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-rajastan_-10.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-rajastan_-11.jpg

Tour of Jaipur.

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-rajastan_-12.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-rajastan_-13.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-rajastan_-14.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-rajastan_-15.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-rajastan_-16.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-rajastan_-17.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-rajastan_-18.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-rajastan_-19.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-rajastan_-20.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-rajastan_-21.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-rajastan_-22.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-rajastan_-23.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-rajastan_-24.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-rajastan_-25.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-rajastan_-26.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-rajastan_-27.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-rajastan_-28.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-rajastan_-29.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-rajastan_-30.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-rajastan_-31.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-rajastan_.jpg

To be Continued......

Last edited by JeepCaptain : 21st September 2011 at 21:47.
JeepCaptain is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2011, 14:30   #110
BHPian

Welcome to Team bhp Yogen. You (finally) made it. Will be looking forward to read your views from here on.
Jeep captain - Thank you for those pictures. Never seen so many clouds in the Udaipur sky before.
It did not stop raining even for a minute while we entered Rajasthan and got out of it.
Lets get to some speed as i cant wait to take this further.
Old 22nd September 2011, 15:20   #111
Senior - BHPian

Really nice logs upto this point, The 4x4 Bolero is looking really set for Leh.
Old 22nd September 2011, 17:09   #112
BHPian

In Delhi One day Before the Expedition

August 12

4:00 AM I landed at Delhi Airport. The Bolero and my team aka Discovery Bolero was already in Delhi and staying in a Hotel in Mahipalpur. Reason for that was it was on NH8 itself so that they did not had to roam around in
Delhi. Other reason was for me and our 4th member JP who was flying in from Chennai on 12th late night.

Took a taxi and reached the hotel at around 5:00 AM. Checked in into the room. I was already getting text messages from the team about the updates and where abouts. Morning I called up most of the team members whom I was in touch and updated them about our status. So we were all set for our dream Expedition.

I was also thinking about getting the Bolero checked up since it was not serviced since they left Kerala and it had already done 3250 kms. Made a quick call to my Bolero friends in Delhi and Pushkin Ahuja who is also a Jeeper and bhpian said he is coming to meet us in the Hotel and he will take us to a nearby Mahindra authorized service centre and get it checked.

Pushkin came soon in his VLX Bolero CRDe and took me to Metal Tech Motors, which is very close to where our Hotel was. It was a small M&M Authorized SS. And he introduced me to the Manager Mr. GS Panesar. He was very knowledgeable and helpful. We explained about the vehicle and the trip we completed and the Expedition ahead.

Thats Pushkins Bolero VLX CRDe and my Bolero SLX

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-28.jpg

Shiyas doing Final preparations done on his STINGER 4x4

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-29.jpg

Three Friends & Happy Bolero Owners. SLX 4x4, SLX & VLX

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-30.jpg

Pushkin @ M&M Authorized Service Centre

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-31.jpg

Bolero SLX Vs VLX

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-32.jpg

Bolero Storm VLX CRDe

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-33.jpg

With Rear LHS Hub off

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-34.jpg

HOUSTON We have a problem now - Jammed Brake Cylinder

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-35.jpg

Extra Leaf Spring added few days before the Expedition giving about 1" Lift which allowed to upsize the tyres to 235/ 75 R15 size

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-36.jpg

Me chatting with the Manager Panaser Saab while Bolero is getting serviced.

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-37.jpg

To be Continued...

Last edited by JeepCaptain : 22nd September 2011 at 17:33.
JeepCaptain is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2011, 17:59   #113
BHPian

Panesar Sab quickly mobilized his entire team and they started checking everything. Everything was OK except couple of major issues. Rear LHS brake cylinder was jammed and needed replacement. Both front Disc brakes rotors were worn out beyond the limit and needed replacement. Then finally the air filter element was choked
and that was also replaced.

Good to see M&M Tractors getting serviced along with Boleros & Scorpios- Not a Common Sight

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1.jpg

Jacked up.

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-2.jpg

Those mechs/service guys were really helpful. They even skipped their lunch to finish my Bolero fast.

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-3.jpg

Bolero without Front Tyres and Brakes

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-4.jpg

LHS - Wheels and Brake Assembly Removed.

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-5.jpg

RHS - Look how messy the underbody is after a long 3250 km drive.

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-6.jpg

New Rotor - Solid Disk without the ventilattion- Note the old ones were ventilated.

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-7.jpg

New Rotors getting installed.

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-8.jpg

Old Rotor - Look at the wear and Tear

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-9.jpg

Old Rotor- Ventillated Design

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-10.jpg

Since I was little worried about the different type of Front Brake Rotors which were installed. I did a quick call to Spike and he verified that M&M has both designs in place and they can be interchanged. But I still dont understand why.

Continued......

Last edited by JeepCaptain : 22nd September 2011 at 18:13.
Old 22nd September 2011, 18:46   #114
Senior - BHPian

fantastic team, mean machines, amazing leader and superb pics.

I am loving it
rkbharat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2011, 20:46   #115
BHPian

Pushin had to get back to work and it took Panesar saab's team 3 hours to get all the works done and soon we were ready to roll. We came back to the hotel and our other Bolero team was ready to leave. Two of their
team members had just flew in from Kerala and they decided to move ahead of the convoy and stay at Pipli to wait for us to join the next day by mid morning.

All these while I was getting updates and calls from the entire team.... and lots of friends in Delhi who knew about the expedition were calling and wishing us luck.

Evening I had an appointment to meet one of a good friend and bhpian Aman ( Aman Preet Ahluwalia) along with a old friend Rajiv Goklany who is also another Bolero owner and member of Bangalore Bolero Club. He was in Bangalore before moving to Delhi. Had a nice chat with Rajiv before he headed to the airport to receive a friend. Me and Aman continued chatting for almost 2 hours before we said goodbye. Aman had recently done up my Gypsy King and I had some more plans with that same Gypsy. So we discussed about that and many other things.

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-11.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-12.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-13.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-14.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-15.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-16.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-17.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-18.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-19.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-20.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-21.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-22.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-23.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-24.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-25.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-delhi_1-26.jpg

Attachment 613595

Last edited by JeepCaptain : 22nd September 2011 at 20:54.
Old 23rd September 2011, 05:13   #116
BHPian

AUG 13

We started from old delhi early in the morning around 4:15 AM. And we were going to pick our 3rd team member JP from Mahipalpur hotel. However due to Independence Day there was a lot of security and police check posts. Due to KL Regn plate we were stopped multiple times by the Police which delayed us by almost an hour and half to join the convoy.

Since we were already delayed, JP was informed to join us from ISBT Bus Station. And we picked him up from there. After struggling with Delhi traffic we were on the Chandigarh Highway.

We were running late by an hour from HVK and the convoy and we are also suppose to meet Bolero Stinger and team at Pipli before we proceed to Chandigarh and the to Rampur via Shimla.

Now Let the pic talks.

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4642.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4653.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4654.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4657.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4661.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4662.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4663.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4665.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4667.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4670.jpg
Old 23rd September 2011, 08:06   #117
BHPian

Continued....

HVK & other vehicles in Convoy were going ahead and we decided to meet them in Chandigargh. While Bolero Stinger team was still waiting for us after Pilpli to join us and travel together to Chandigargh.

We met them in a Dhaba and we stopped there for breakfast and from there both Boleros continued the journey.

Now Let the pics talks......

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4672.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4681.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4685.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4686.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4689.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4695.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4698.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4699.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4700.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4711.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4713.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4720.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4721.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4723.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4727.jpg

Last edited by JeepCaptain : 23rd September 2011 at 08:15.
Old 23rd September 2011, 08:25   #118
BHPian

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4731.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4739.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4743.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4755.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4760.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4761.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4764.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4765.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4768.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4769.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4771.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4774.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4775.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4779.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4780.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4783.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4786.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4787.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4792.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4796.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4798.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4802.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4806.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4807.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4808.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4811.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4812.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4814.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4815.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4817.jpg
Old 23rd September 2011, 09:17   #119
BHPian

After getting the Scorpio Brakes fixed. We left Chandigarh.

While Scorpio was getting fixed I got a pair of new wiper Blades for Bolero.

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4839.jpg

Some Nice clouds outside Chandigarh City.

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4841.jpg

Chief HVK and the Chief Photographer one and only LKS.

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4887.jpg

Team Bolero Stinger

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4893.jpg

This is the only sector in the whole Expedition where I was leading and HVK was following since we had the local route expert VB in my Bolero.

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4902.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4932.jpg

Kalka Railway Station

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4947.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4953.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4956.jpg

Entering State of Himachal Pradesh.

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4962.jpg

Last edited by JeepCaptain : 23rd September 2011 at 09:24.
Old 23rd September 2011, 09:32   #120
BHPian

At this time, we were already running late by 4-5 hours due to me getting delayed in Delhi and plus the repair time in Chandigarh. So we started going fast to get to Rampur as soon as possible so that we all can get some rest.

Though it was getting darker, managed to get some nice pics. There was no time to s phot breaks.So I was clicking from the moving vehicle.

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4993.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_4995.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_5013.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_5014.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_5038.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_5039.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_5052.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_5075.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_5083.jpg

HumbLeh'd II (Indo Polish Himalayan Expedition to Ladakh & Himachal Pradesh)-img_5090.jpg

Last edited by JeepCaptain : 23rd September 2011 at 09:34.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks