Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st October 2019, 19:52   #241
BHPian

Re: Travelogue: Bangalore to Kolkata

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatir View Post
We travelled via Bangalore-Naidupetu- Rajamundry-Gopalpur-Kolkata route.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9tMax View Post
Check out the Bangalore - Kolkata thread in the route queries section for quite a bit of current info.
Thanks swatir & 9tMax so much for the valuable inputs.

So 9tMax, do you think its better to stop for the day in Rajahmundry vis-a-vis at Vijaywada? The problem of stopping at Vijaywada is that the onward journey till Bhubaneswar will take 16hrs+. If I stay at Rajahmundry, that will be reduced by a couple of hours.

Thanks once again.
Old 21st October 2019, 21:34   #242
BHPian

Re: Travelogue: Bangalore to Kolkata

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayankm View Post

So 9tMax, do you think its better to stop for the day in Rajahmundry vis-a-vis at Vijaywada? The problem of stopping at Vijaywada is that the onward journey till Bhubaneswar will take 16hrs+. If I stay at Rajahmundry, that will be reduced by a couple of hours.
Yes, that certainly is a better option if you are able to get the room within a reasonable price.
Also please note that Apsara doesn't have any in-house kitchen and will get the food from outside if you ask. So I suggest you can pick up your food from Garuda on the way. Apsara will happily provide you the utensils. Same is true for breakfast. So start early next morning and have it somewhere on the way instead of depending upon them.
Enjoy your trip.
9tMax is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks