Team-BHP > Travelogues
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th July 2010, 20:15   #91
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aargee View Post
Great travelogue as usual from you SVB sir; I wonder what's in store for 30L in that necklace? The beads/pearl being so rare?
Thanks aargee for your comments, i am not aware why it costs that much, I think, it must be some thing to do with the authenticity, originality, fashion quotient, uniqueness as well as location from where it is bought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benzbala View Post
a wonderful, excellent use of words, and made us feel as if we had traveled there with you! more over superb photos and descriptions made it feel great
Keep up the great work buddy and god bless you to have more and more of these kinda trips, provided, you write the travelogue without fail
thanks benzbala for your lavish praise. Insha-allah, your wish will come true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MX6 View Post
Welcome home SVB. Now really looking forward to the next trip 2 months down the line!
we can write the Kaas log all together...hopefully. Some time back Laluks confirmed to me that he would join the Kass trip, most probably alone. In such case, he might join me in my car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arindamray View Post
@Star: Wonderful account. Thanks for showing us Taiwan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by foby.sebastian View Post
OMG how come I missed such an informative thread
Thanks arindam, foby.sebastian,
Old 28th July 2010, 20:23   #92
Distinguished - BHPian

I'm not a jeweler, but I can tell you that small, imperfect rubies, emeralds, etc are not especially rare, nor are they very expensive. This is the sort of thing that we can see in many shops in Chennai, set in "1-gram" gold necklaces, etc. They are very pretty, and very good value for money. As the size of the stones increases, the price shoots up. If they are clear and a good size, then we are really talking expensive!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks