Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th May 2008, 09:12   #16
BHPian

BAKIYA_2K12, thank you for posting those pictures. your car is looking good, in perfect shine. on the wheels they are impressive.

the profile of 50 + 205, how much difference did it make on the ride quality, has it made the ride bumpy?

my fiesta has a pretty hard steering, when compared to other cars like swift. will putting 205 wheels affect that?

lenso really looks good.
Old 7th May 2008, 15:50   #17
BHPian

BAKIYA_2K12,nice alloys man.The deep dish alloys are what i'm looking for as well-but without the riveted effect.The Lenso GTR looks good but out of my budget.I'm thinking 15" alloys-but don't want to go more than 195 width on tyres.Which dealer did you pickup the alloys from?
Old 14th May 2008, 23:17   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolffe View Post
BAKIYA_2K12,nice alloys man.The deep dish alloys are what i'm looking for as well-but without the riveted effect.The Lenso GTR looks good but out of my budget.I'm thinking 15" alloys-but don't want to go more than 195 width on tyres.Which dealer did you pickup the alloys from?
i picked it from Lal enterprises Lloyds road in goplalapuram. i think if you go for 15" the correct size would be 205/50/r15 other wise there will be lot of speedo error you can refer these sites below

Tire size calculator
Kouki Tech >> Tyre size calculator
Tire Size Calculator - tire & wheel plus sizing

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawkeron View Post
BAKIYA_2K12, thank you for posting those pictures. your car is looking good, in perfect shine. on the wheels they are impressive.

the profile of 50 + 205, how much difference did it make on the ride quality, has it made the ride bumpy?

my fiesta has a pretty hard steering, when compared to other cars like swift. will putting 205 wheels affect that?

lenso really looks good.
yes fiesta has a hard steering but after i installed the new tire and wheels i feel bit free than the old one. the ride quality is affected little bit not too much and you can feel pretty confident while cornering in the bends in high speed the ride is not bumpy.
Old 24th May 2008, 22:27   #19
BHPian

Can anyone from NCR suggest me a good shop to buy alloys for my Fiesta prefarably in gurgaon/karol bagh/South Delhi ? I am retaining the original 14" rim.
Old 25th May 2008, 14:16   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodak View Post
good shop to buy alloys for my Fiesta. I am retaining the original 14" rim.
You mean to say, you retaining the old tires is it?

dhaval
Old 25th May 2008, 15:42   #21
BHPian

I meant I am not changing the size of the wheels,retaining the original 14" size
Old 23rd July 2010, 14:28   #22

can someone help me in getting the original specification alloys of the ford fiesta sxi in the open market and a little info about the price
Old 26th July 2010, 09:06   #23
Senior - BHPian

This is the thread I was looking for.

Since my Fiesta first b'day is fast approaching, planning to go in for the alloys on the same rims 14" and same tyres Michelins. Have been enquring in Thane for good alloys and have found that you can get Neo, Appollo for 16K for a set of five. I have seen OEM Alloys but that didn't appeal to me look wise and cost wise.
In the process of gathering funds for the upgrade.
Old 19th August 2010, 14:45   #24
BHPian

A quick query on fiesta, people;

On a 14" 100 PCD League alloy can i put 185/65 R14 Tyres??? (had 195/65 R14 and now time to change the tyres but want to go one step down)

Please assist....

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks