Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th September 2023, 12:39   #46
BHPian

Re: Apollo Tyres to manufacture high-performance Vredestein tyres in India

Mod Note : Please quote ONLY the relevant bits of a post. Quoting a full, long post inconveniences our mobile readers.

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqueKnight View Post
I am really satisfied with the purchase. We were using the same GY Assurance TripleMax tyres on our Elite i20 earlier. And the difference is really good. I was initially skeptic about the sidewall strength of the Vredestein tyres but I was wrong and I learnt this from my personal experience.
Thanks for the reply Torque. Really helps. How's the grip when compared to GY Assurance triple max? And has there been any difference in handling at high speeds?

Last edited by Sheel : 12th September 2023 at 12:52. Reason: Mod note attached.
Old 30th September 2023, 18:18   #47
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
Trying to decide between the ultra vortis 1 and the continentals. Which one do you suggest? 225/45/17.
Old 26th October 2023, 23:55   #48
BHPian

Got new shoes for my Rapid today. For 185/60/R15 profile, Vredestein seemed the only premium offering.
Feels good to have a V rated tyre which matches the Max odo speed of the vehicle
Attached Thumbnails
Apollo Tyres to manufacture high-performance Vredestein tyres in India-img_20231026_190913.jpg  

Apollo Tyres to manufacture high-performance Vredestein tyres in India-img_20231026_194823.jpg  

PrasadS is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th October 2023, 12:12   #49
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrasadS View Post
Got new shoes for my Rapid today. For 185/60/R15 profile, Vredestein seemed the only premium offering.
Feels good to have a V rated tyre which matches the Max odo speed of the vehicle
Side profile looks good, at least better than continental CC6.

Do share the feedback after driving with them.
ankitsharma is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2023, 16:33   #50
BHPian

I changed the 4 tyres of my Honda WRV Diesel, from the original Michelin Primacy 195x60x16 to Vredestein Ultrac ITL (same size), on 19 Sep, at Global Tyres Kochi. I had checked with 3 dealers before that.
The Michelin tyres lasted till 53000 kms, by which time some cracks on the side wall and tread wear limit had happened. New Michelin tyres available were of Nov 2020 make only. The other alternatives I considered were Continental UC 6 and Yokohama Blue earth. Blue Earth was available only as 205x60x16. I did not want to change the size and on price comparison and dealer opinion, I went for the Vredestein, which I got for Rs 7000 each.

I have run around 2600 kms on the new Vredestein tyres and I can say the rides on the good roads have been as good as the Michelin and on the bad roads have been smoother. I have a doubt if mileage is slightly lower but can confirm only after I take a Cochin Banaglore trip next month. Grip has been good on rainy days too,
tomchacks is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th February 2024, 17:17   #51
BHPian

Hello Friends

The Michelin PSP4 tyres on my Škoda Octavia 1.8 TSI are showing age by now in the 2.5 yrs of use.

They have done almost 40k kms by now and still have some life left. However I usually change the entire set irrespective of the wear and tear approximately around 35-40k kms.

This time I am looking for the Vredestein Vorti tyres as a replacement in stock size 205 55 R16.
So expecting some info/ advice on pricing, availability on these tyres from fellow members.

Thanks in advance

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks