Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories > Tyre & Alloy wheel Section
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st November 2008, 12:59   #16
BHPian

wow! so much to choose man ,one sure would go crazy looking @ the varied options! thanks for posting this! finding it really hard to pick my fav ,there are so many of them....
Old 21st November 2008, 18:34   #17
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Boy, what a collection of alloy wheels. I haven't been to any shop in Mumbai that would have even a tenth of that. Massive. What kind of brands does he stock? As vast as the options are, I only liked prolly 2 - 3 of the designs.
Old 21st November 2008, 18:41   #18
Team-BHP Support

Probably Bangaloreans can expect this kind of display in New showroom of Hot Tracks.
Old 21st November 2008, 19:54   #19
BHPian

Rudra sir. If am not wrong the new hot tracks showroom in on the lifestyle or the hyderabadi biriyani restaurant road?? Not too sure about the name of the road.

Sorry about going OT.
Old 21st November 2008, 20:03   #20
Senior - BHPian

Their website: Alloy Wheels, Car Alloy Wheels, Automotive Alloy Wheels, Chrome Alloy Wheels India
Old 21st November 2008, 20:10   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless_1984 View Post
Went to this place once with m4ugr8 and aza to choose a set of rims for m4ur8`s swift and yes you do get confused seeing SO many designs/options.
And I picked up my Getz wheels from here.
Old 21st November 2008, 20:27   #22
BHPian

This is their website

Alloy Wheels, Car Alloy Wheels, Automotive Alloy Wheels, Chrome Alloy Wheels India

They only stock HiJoin, Freeman and Yongle.

EDIT: Link already posted.

Last edited by Shakensoul : 21st November 2008 at 20:28.
Old 21st November 2008, 20:44   #23
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueraven316 View Post
Hmm! I probably am the odd one out, but all the designs they sell are their own brands and most of them are aged and TOOOO OLD, about 10% of the stock what they have is of the latest global colors and designs, rest are at least 5 to 10 years old in terms of design.
What I am surprised about is most of their very good designs are actually not on display.
They are a national importer for HR and Yongle.

As someone said they are catering to a W I D E section of buyers from all over India. Some like it sedate some like it in the face. He's got it all.

Some of the best designs are available with him, as are some in the face ones. Each to his own. But variety for all he sure has

Cheers
Old 21st November 2008, 21:04   #24
Senior - BHPian

Very nice. I knew already about them and plan to visit them as soon as i get my new car. Though from the collection i like donly 2-3 designs.
@ Notorious - How did you find their price bracket? What is the price of the one you have choosen?
Also i dont know which brand but i had seen a STAR shape alloy in a Swift recently which i really liked, anyone has got any idea or pic of it? It will be definitely 15" or 16" by the look of it.
Old 22nd November 2008, 18:10   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry10 View Post
@ Notorious - How did you find their price bracket? What is the price of the one you have choosen?
Also i dont know which brand but i had seen a STAR shape alloy in a Swift recently which i really liked, anyone has got any idea or pic of it? It will be definitely 15" or 16" by the look of it.

give me the designs you have liked , there prices are good and i will tell you the price , and you can do one more thing and that is
  • log onto their website
  • select design
  • call them indicating design number
  • ask price
  • Mention TBHP
  • Ask Price Again
even i am finding that star design , it is like
Old 22nd November 2008, 20:24   #26

Sometime back I was looking around for Alloy wheels for my Innova at Alloy Wheel shops in my city. Then I got into Sai Mag Wheels website and chose a model for Innova and called them. They gave me a price that was almost 4-5K less than what the local shops quoted. I made a bank transfer and the wheels were despatched through first flight courier well packed.

I have never bought anything of this value online and was sceptical about buying something online after hearing from my friends that its usually disappointing of what we get from what we wanted.

But my experience with SAI MAG wheels was great and would strongly recommend them. They are knowledgeable and would be of great help in choosing the right Wheels for your car.
Old 22nd November 2008, 20:54   #27
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudra Sen View Post
Probably Bangaloreans can expect this kind of display in New showroom of Hot Tracks.

Where is this? And any idea of its integrity levels - price/quality etc ? I want to change my alloys before I change to my next set of tyres.
Old 22nd November 2008, 21:21   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by theMAG View Post
That last alloy from Post 1 is awesome. But I feel it'll look best on a black car. For a white car, gun-metal finish or slim hyper-silver alloys would look hot especially with dark tints. But I guess choice would vary between people.

Not quite,same set of rims in 17" on a white civic at college(christs).Really goes well with the car.
Old 22nd November 2008, 21:24   #29
Senior - BHPian

so many wheels, and i didn't like any of them. maybe its my taste
Old 22nd November 2008, 23:02   #30

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

I picked up rims for my Fiat siena from here!!
They also have a collection of pretty exclusive rims which you can only see if you call them beforehand.They also have a good collection of maglines.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks