Team-BHP - Rust In Pieces... Pics of Disintegrating Classic & Vintage Cars
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Vintage Cars & Classics in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vintage-cars-classics-india/)
-   -   Rust In Pieces... Pics of Disintegrating Classic & Vintage Cars (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vintage-cars-classics-india/15813-rust-pieces-pics-disintegrating-classic-vintage-cars-64.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 716758)
A standard penant, Currently used as a storeroom in a workshop! Used to belong to the workshop guys father, now nobody is interested in it!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanher (Post 716939)
Again, I am I am I AM!!!! please:

Your right, its good enough to serve as a parts donor for my car.....

Again, do find out how much he's asking.....if he is just using it as a storeroom he may not care bout letting it go......can even get him a less valuable 'storeroom'...! ;)

hey come on man..one car at a time yar..lol:

can i have the penant instead??
please!!

A merc 114 two door. One of very few in india i think! Again, left to rot!:Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by CYRUS43 (Post 718111)
hey come on man..one car at a time yar..lol:

can i have the penant instead??
please!!

You couldve had the one I eventually ended up buying na! lol:

Better wait until you have another chance! ;)

JayD ettAn, any news on following up with the Herald & Pennant??

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 718273)
A merc 114 two door. One of very few in india i think! Again, left to rot!:Frustrati

Where is this car ? Also, don't tell me that they put a diesel engine into it?

you mean the garage owner has no intention of restoring the merc coupe?!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 718273)

How can anyone do a bad bad thing like this. Please man, if its available, im game.... !!

Another one not exactly left to rust but to bite the dust.......'finally bid a farewell to this Austin Cambridge Farina this evening when I went down to make a list of what all parts could be salvaged from it......its gonna be broken tomorrow or day-after........:sigh:

even im also interested in the 114 v-16 if you could spare her from your long fleet.
JAY-D where is it located

:thumbs upi hope either of you get it, and bring it back to life..best of luck both of you

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanher (Post 719183)

farewell my friend.:Frustrati
if anyone can get her back, then please do.

Quote:

Originally Posted by V-16 (Post 718548)
How can anyone do a bad bad thing like this. Please man, if its available, im game.... !!

I thought so & was waiting for your comment on this!! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 720637)
I thought so & was waiting for your comment on this!! :D

Well am playing the waiting game with a W123 coupe already, price quoted is too high and now this one. Will have to cough out some bucks kept for a rainy day (for me, THIS IS a rainy day!) :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by V-16 (Post 720653)
Well am playing the waiting game with a W123 coupe already, price quoted is too high and now this one. Will have to cough out some bucks kept for a rainy day (for me, THIS IS a rainy day!) :D

Hahaha! Remember Gogi bhai, when it rains, it pours!! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajmat (Post 718476)
Where is this car ? Also, don't tell me that they put a diesel engine into it?

Oh no ajmat! That Honour goes to this merc 170,Lil genius here has a Matador 307 engine in it!!!:Frustrati

The Red two door, is converted from L.H.D to R.H.D!!!:D
*runs out of thread!*

The car has recently been purchased by a fellow, but i don't think he can make it run again. The car was originally an LHD, but the previous owner converted it to RHD. It never ran well after that! Gogi, if the car is for sale,U'll definitely know.(just let the new guy get fed up with it!!)