Team-BHP - Classic Cars available for purchase
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Vintage Cars & Classics in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vintage-cars-classics-india/)
-   -   Classic Cars available for purchase (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vintage-cars-classics-india/26996-classic-cars-available-purchase-137.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by V-16 (Post 1754043)
Thanks for the lovely pics Perak.

These are the type of cars which should get quick buyers, assuming they are in great shape on the inside (under bonnet and incab).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perak (Post 1753889)
Hi Folks!
The following cars that participated in the Kanpur Vintage Rally 2010, are for sale. As requested by the owner, I am uploading their pics. For any further queries you can directly contact Mr. Farid at (M) 09839118833 in Kanpur.
Regards
Perak

These cars appear to be realistically priced as compared to most of the other absurd demands by sellers of such cars we observe. The restoration and originality levels are also above par.
As V16 has said these cars should have takers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by V-16 (Post 1754043)
Thanks for the lovely pics Perak.

These are the type of cars which should get quick buyers, assuming they are in great shape on the inside (under bonnet and incab). One really would not and should not mind to pay a few extra rupees for the top condition. Of course that does not stop anyone from asking ridiculous prices but thats not for us to debate as the price is a seller's prerogative. If i was in the market for a good looking Chevy Fleetmaster, this is the type of car i would be leaning towards. OF course all prices are negotiable and most of the prices put by passionate people are further negotiable for passionate buyers, not always but many a time. If someone does not want to invest 100s of hours besides money and wants a ready to drive classic, this is the way to go.

V16, Canonball and Anjan. Thanks for the encouraging replies. Actually the concerned person is disposing off his entire stock, as he wants to go in for a Packard. Godspeed to him.
Perak

The prices look very realistic and cars too look in very good condition. Prices also indicate that the seller is genuine and not opportunistic. I would like to wish him all the best in his endeavour to buy the Packard

Cheers

KPS

Gents,

Got the Below Mail from a guy Ravi Kapoor . He is Selling 2 beauties. Attaching the PIc's Below, Below is Mail.

Pls note i am not connected to them in anyway..just posting for firums benefit

Mods - if it violates rules pls delete the relevant info .

Dear Sir,
Austin 8 1946 Saloon phots attached.
The price is Rs.3.5 Lacs
Willys Jeep RHD original Petrol engine photos attached
Price is Rs.1.85 Lacs
Best Wishes
Ravi Kapur
+9314505337

Hmm provided I have money to 'spend', would've taken the Chevrolet Fleetmaster! Hope there is still such cars available by the time I can 'spend' stupid:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perak (Post 1753889)
Hi Folks!
The following cars that participated in the Kanpur Vintage Rally 2010, are for sale. As requested by the owner, I am uploading their pics. For any further queries you can directly contact Mr. Farid at (M) 09839118833 in Kanpur.

1947 Chevrolet Fleetmaster

Quote:

Originally Posted by okvinu (Post 1757316)
Hmm provided I have money to 'spend', would've taken the Chevrolet Fleetmaster! Hope there is still such cars available by the time I can 'spend' stupid:

that fleetmaster is likely to be sold within hours for a good buyer price

Jeep look's in good condition and at good rate too.

Just sharing a pies of information with all of you guy's I bought 1999 gypsy and spent 1.5L on it.

The Jeep is indeed a Bargain. lovely condition...

However what puzzels me is that it is cant be a Willys as they came only in LHD if i am not mistaken. Unless it is a convert or a Mahindra.

Hi guys,
Allana 13, The Jeep looks like a convert to me, take a closer look at the seats! The drivers eat is supposed to be independent from the passenger side and in the pic, it is placed on the left! So my take is that it has been made int a RHD!
Souvik!

Yep....Looks like a convert, Shame actually would have been good as an orignal Willys which are hard to find these days

Quote:

Originally Posted by sgchaudhuri (Post 1761641)
Hi guys,
Allana 13, The Jeep looks like a convert to me, take a closer look at the seats! The drivers eat is supposed to be independent from the passenger side and in the pic, it is placed on the left! So my take is that it has been made int a RHD!
Souvik!

Quote:

Originally Posted by allana13 (Post 1761783)
Yep....Looks like a convert, Shame actually would have been good as an orignal Willys which are hard to find these days

Hey guys, That is not a convert, its the Mahindra made CJ4, although after the transition from Willys , Mahindra's made these using willys kits under the Jeep banner for over 3 years, most of the jeeps came with the original petrol engines but a RHD. These jeeps are still pure CJ3B's at heart. :)

Pawan was it only 3 years I could ahve sworn it seemd longer remeber seeing a lot of these assembled jeeps in the 70's

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM (Post 1761849)
Hey guys, That is not a convert, its the Mahindra made CJ4, although after the transition from Willys , Mahindra's made these using willys kits under the Jeep banner for over 3 years, most of the jeeps came with the original petrol engines but a RHD. These jeeps are still pure CJ3B's at heart. :)

Thanks for the info Pavan, I had a feeling it could be a Mahindra. Looks mint the Jeep.

Will be intresting to know if any fellow members from here bought any of the 2 cars.

Cheers

A rare early rag top '58 model bug can be found for sale here.

1958 vw beetle ragtop - Ludhiana - Cars

Hello friends,

Found this ad during my search for a Hindustan landmaster.
Buy Used Hindustan Motors Ambassador Mark II OHV in Chennai | CarTradeIndia.com

seems to be a good deal for Mk II enthusiasts. I have no idea about the seller or this vehicle!

best of luck for a good restoration:thumbs up