Team-BHP - Classic Cars available for purchase
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Vintage Cars & Classics in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vintage-cars-classics-india/)
-   -   Classic Cars available for purchase (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vintage-cars-classics-india/26996-classic-cars-available-purchase-37.html)

Hi Everyone,

Im parting ways with my Morris Minor as i have my heart on sum 1 else,
Its a Mint Condition Minor with all original parts, im the second owner.
The car is a Maharashtra no. with new paint job done recently and asking Rate is 1.80.

If any one interested please contact me on +91-98184-50129, collybludz@yahoo.com

Cheers.

well went to the garage so decided to see the malibu which i posted long back saw the v8. the car is for sale for any one who wants.

met the owner there also the guy had a lot of cars for sale to he told me about
1.3 morris minors
2. moris 1000
3. a mustang mach1 (dream car).
4.a skoda some 1973 model with rear engine he doesnt know the model name.
5.austin cambridge.

so thought of putting it up here.

Hey Pawan,

Good you mentioned about this on this thread. Yes indeed its a great find.

But

This info is for all TBHPians who'll invest their time on these finds.

1) The morris minors u are talking about are not in running condition and 2 of them with incomplete papers.

2) Mustang mach 1 is not in Bangalore, the same person said me its in amchi mumbai, "he says '"you tell me i'll get the car in 2 days"

3) Skoda and the Austin is a great find, i was not aware of it.

4) The Malibu has a sad story behind it, personally after getting to know about its jinx, would advise one and all to keep away from it.

Pawan can u find out where the other cars are?

Hi Hoppin Hydros

Is the morris a low light 2 door or the normal 4 door version.

Can you pls post the pic.

There' s one good white low light 2 door morris800 in bangalore for sale also, but not at 1.80 lacs, it can come much below this price range.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pawan (Post 839397)
well went to the garage so decided to see the malibu which i posted long back saw the v8. the car is for sale for any one who wants.

1.3 morris minors
2. moris 1000
5.austin cambridge.

Hi Pavan, I would be definately interested in;
1) The Morris1000 if its a two door
2) The Mustang
3) The Malibu

Am also curious about the "Jinx" on the malibu.
could you PM the price and the condition of the cars so I may then make an appropriate offer. Thanks

i only saw the malibu classic later he told me these are the cars he had.

dont know about the malibu.saw the v8 and carbs to see if its original.

he was planning to put lpg and start using the car some time soon.

the skoda he told me was the owner also has a sunbeam rapture and wanted to sell the skoda.

will ask him about the locations of these cars.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pawan (Post 839397)

1.3 morris minors
2. moris 1000
5.austin cambridge.

Sir,
Any photo available ?
Thanks

I have the pics of the 1973 skoda mentioned here, its the RS1100 model under restoration but not in running condition, has some electrical issues. It is North Eastern registeration.

Send me your e-mail IDs for the pics, since they are over the size limits, I an unable to post the pics.

Quote:

Originally Posted by srisha (Post 840335)
I have the pics of the 1973 skoda mentioned here, its the RS1100 model under restoration but not in running condition, has some electrical issues. It is North Eastern registeration.

Send me your e-mail IDs for the pics, since they are over the size limits, I an unable to post the pics.

girish_pv@rediffmail.com

Friends,
There is an neat, very nice maintained vauxhall wyvern for sale in Kumbakonam, TamilNadu.
The owner is expecting 3 lakhs :Frustrati .......but very nice.
I do not have his contact number, but have his postal address, please mail me if any one interested.

The Plymouth behind is already sold !!!!!!

cheers

Friends, One more find in Goa, its an 1937 Citroen Avon Traction. Lots of work needs to be done.
Said its for sale around 2 lakhs, when went there and met the owner, his price gone up and he said expecting well above 4 lakhs...... :Shockked:

Friends,
Any Jonga available for sale ?
Thanks

@girishpv: The Citroen in Goa. Anyone seeing this, stay away from the car and the owner. Its behind presentation convent in Margao. Ask him for the papers and then watch the fun.

He had a Moris Minor next to this car. Did he sell that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitfire (Post 841305)
@girishpv: The Citroen in Goa. Anyone seeing this, stay away from the car and the owner. Its behind presentation convent in Margao. Ask him for the papers and then watch the fun.

He had a Moris Minor next to this car. Did he sell that?

Spitfire,
Thanks for the information, yes he had Morris 8 with bike tires for sale too.
I don't know what is his intention, kept on dragging the deal for more money....then we dropped the deal.

1972 Herald 4 door sedan for sale in Kerala.
Running condition with original meters,dash etc.asking Rs.30000/-.I have not seen the car because it is about 150kms away from my place.
if someone interested pm me, for the owners phone number

Friends,
Any Vintage bikes or scooters available ?
Cheers