Team-BHP - Classic Cars available for purchase
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Vintage Cars & Classics in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vintage-cars-classics-india/)
-   -   Classic Cars available for purchase (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vintage-cars-classics-india/26996-classic-cars-available-purchase-35.html)

Dear Shyam - there is this goooooooood blue Herald in Nasik minus a wheel bearing, standing, looking all lost ------------------. I don't want (my mindblock on the axle issue). What say you ?

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanher (Post 807802)
'had spoken to Ishaan yesterday- his friend in Jaipur wasnt feeling well so couldnt check out the car. He was willing to do so today, so called up the doctor to inform him, only to be told that the car has been sold & delivered to someone else (no idea where) over the weekend itself! :Frustrati

Well, there goes another one from my hands!

Sorry to hear that buddy. But this was bound to happen, as it was advertised for a good price and the delays(even though the were outside anybody's control) from our side was also long. But I'm sure u'll find a great car soon!

EDIT: Behram sir has already found one!!clap:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DHABHAR.BEHRAM (Post 807810)
Dear Shyam - there is this goooooooood blue Herald in Nasik minus a wheel bearing, standing, looking all lost ------------------. I don't want (my mindblock on the axle issue). What say you ?

Thank you Sir! I would be interested if it is indeed complete/original & deserves a good home (& maybe so would Karl if it could be had at the price he manages to knock off classics! ;)- its even closer to him) preferably if the papers are intact/clear & if so then the owner, unlike the 'good' doc, doesnt hesistate in co-operating with the NOC etc. from his side!
Is it a mark1 Herald (with the 'fiat' type headlamps?)
Any chance of getting me- er I mean, us- the pics., to be able to decide better??

I came across this ad in Kijiji

Asking Price - 15k

1983 - Parsi owned Yezdi D 250 Classic for sale

Classic Cars available for purchase-fda9_20.jpg

Classic Cars available for purchase-fe83_20.jpg

I also came across this other ad.

VINTAGE CAR

This one's avlble for sale in Bangalore.

Anyone Game for it.

Runs damn well.

This is supposed to be 1956 Fiat.

How much is she going for?

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 809422)
How much is she going for?

Want to speak to the owner, will be glad to share.

Pls let me know.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAVAN KADAM (Post 809426)
Want to speak to the owner, will be glad to share.

Pls let me know.

Thanks,

I wont be able to buy the car now so dont waste your time speaking to the owner for me. Just wanted to know the price to get a better idea about car prices.

I doubt this particular contraption could go for too much. Its been way too buggered up. I wonder if it runs the original engine. Noticed the Maruti wheels?

Quote:

Originally Posted by karlosdeville (Post 809441)
I doubt this particular contraption could go for too much. Its been way too buggered up. I wonder if it runs the original engine. Noticed the Maruti wheels?

yupp, 800 rims and a fabricated bumper just like the one on my minor. I guess parts for it would be next to impossible to get eh?

Quote:

Originally Posted by khanak (Post 809446)
yupp, 800 rims and a fabricated bumper just like the one on my minor. I guess parts for it would be next to impossible to get eh?

Very difficult indeed, but never say never. There were 2 identical cars broken for spares in Pune a couple of years back. They were in terrible shape, but one could have salvaged the grille, bumpers, wheels, etc to complete this car.

The car seems too buggered up, but can be brought back to originality.if it has the original engine that is.(which i doubt. Btw, Does the numberplate read MOM??:D

P.S: those look like alto wheels to be precise!

Guys,

This is a rare car, as per my info.

I am still to see one original pic on this.

It belongs to a good friend,

yes it does not run on original engine which is supposed to be a 500cc, instead runs on a Suzuki 800 engine.

Anyone interested for its rarity and practicality in running-(since it runs so damn Well)

Pls let me know or we'll just pass this till some serious buyer takes it off for its rarity.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayD (Post 809476)
The car seems too buggered up, but can be brought back to originality.if it has the original engine that is.(which i doubt. Btw, Does the numberplate read MOM??:D

P.S: those look like alto wheels to be precise!

lol: Im sure its MDM, which makes it Madras state. Geez, even the front grille looks fabricated! \'mustve spent more on the mod job than what the car would be worth even in mint condition! Maybe this gent badly needs friends from the FCCCI! You listening Karl, Cyrus et al? :D

Btw guys, my mech. told me today bout another mk1 herald here he was told about, red & white \'62, single owner, done only 15,000 km, with manual too!

OK ok hold on......owner\'s said to be asking a bomb for it!!!

Pavan, is this the same car which was parked in an open Garage last year with a lot of new construction going on? I went to see a Mercedes 110 there and was appalled to see the sight of the car. This was parked on the other side, covered. If i remember right, even the interiors are buggered up. Was the owner\'s car he said. I had a picture somewhere too but cant seem to find it right now.
This was the Merc which was shown to me. Said the car needed very little tin work. Little eh? Check this out!! Dont even want to get into how bad the interior was. It actually had no flooring.