Team-BHP - Classic Cars available for purchase
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Vintage Cars & Classics in India (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vintage-cars-classics-india/)
-   -   Classic Cars available for purchase (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vintage-cars-classics-india/26996-classic-cars-available-purchase-54.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by girishpv (Post 970159)
Yes, true Speedy

My brother in Delhi has checked the prices.....Impala asking 25 Lakhs and Ford - 30 Lkahs :Frustrati

May be its cheaper to bring one from outside by paying duty :D

cheers

agree:, Duty and Penalty and a conversion if i may add :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by V-16 (Post 970229)
Crazy guys these.
There is a 62 Impala sedan in original paint and upholstery, LHD for sale in Mumbai. The price is less than one third of the price of the above Impala and it has not yet been sold. That should say that crazy prices do not prevail anymore.

Gogi bhai i believe if it is the same person i am thinking off. he also has one more car for sale.

Pawan,

I am keen on the dolphin and/or the beetle. Could you please PM me the owner's details?

Vijay

Quote:

Crazy guys these.
There is a 62 Impala sedan in original paint and upholstery, LHD for sale in Mumbai. The price is less than one third of the price of the above Impala and it has not yet been sold. That should say that crazy prices do not prevail anymore.

could i get a link or maybe a contact number for this 62 impala

Thanks

1963 Willys jeep available ....check

Willy's Jeep Used cars Bangalore

Regards

Have seen a few classic cars at Classic Automotives, Whitefield Main Road, Bangalore. Hope this helps.

Quote:

Originally Posted by immyshaikh (Post 969966)
hi

need 2 classics urgently (preferebly american)

restored or not, anything willl do with the orignal engine

saw a 66 Chevy Nova II on this thread, waiting for reply

would appreciate any links or contacts

Thanks

The Chevy Nova 1966 belongs to my late friend and is for sale. The pictures below were taken in 2004. The car is parked at Nagpur. Its condition now is not as good as shown in the picture.Its original with its auto trans, V-6 engine,and has a Mumbai registration.
Classic Cars available for purchase-chevrolet-a1.jpg

Classic Cars available for purchase-chevrolet-a2.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by girishpv (Post 970663)
1963 Willys jeep available ....check

Willy's Jeep Used cars Bangalore

Regards

Thanks girish,

This link helped.cheers:

The jeep available is a true willys with a hurricane engine.

will post pics after visiting him.

Wowo.....great Pavan, eager to see her photo

cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by anjan_c2007 (Post 971083)
The Chevy Nova 1966 belongs to my late friend and is for sale. The pictures below were taken in 2004. The car is parked at Nagpur. Its condition now is not as good as shown in the picture.Its original with its auto trans, V-6 engine,and has a Mumbai registration.
Attachment 47280

Attachment 47281

Quote:

Crazy guys these.

Hi, Still waiting for a contact or link on the 66 Nova II and the Impala in Mumbai

any details would be highly appreciated

Saw this on ebay. Given below the link. None of the meters seem to be in place. The original woodwork at the rear has been replaced with Aluminum Checker plate and SS Roll bars (how sick).

It's available at Satara.

Well anyhow thought I'd post the link for those who might have not seen it.

eBay India: Vintage Vauxhall 1936 Car (Pickup Minitruck) 6 Cyln (item 110289382083 end time 14-Oct-2008 14:14:48 IST)

Seems a doable project for one who wouldn't mind shelling out the 3.25 lakhs that he is asking for it. He also mentions that the papers are available.

Quote:

Originally Posted by suren181 (Post 979585)
Saw this on ebay. Given below the link. None of the meters seem to be in place. The original woodwork at the rear has been replaced with Aluminum Checker plate and SS Roll bars (how sick).

It's available at Satara.

Well anyhow thought I'd post the link for those who might have not seen it.

eBay India: Vintage Vauxhall 1936 Car (Pickup Minitruck) 6 Cyln (item 110289382083 end time 14-Oct-2008 14:14:48 IST)

Seems a doable project for one who wouldn't mind shelling out the 3.25 lakhs that he is asking for it. He also mentions that the papers are available.

what dont these guys watch the financial markets:)

Friends,

:: AUTOCAR INDIA - CAR AND BIKE MAGAZINE ::

Scroll down and see there is a 1936 Morris 8 (cut door) tourer and 1946 Austin 10 for sale in TVM. Both are in mint condition as per the owner, asking 7.5L and 6L respectively.

If any one interested.......

Regards

Quote:

Originally Posted by girishpv (Post 989578)
Friends,

:: AUTOCAR INDIA - CAR AND BIKE MAGAZINE ::

Scroll down and see there is a 1936 Morris 8 (cut door) tourer and 1946 Austin 10 for sale in TVM. Both are in mint condition as per the owner, asking 7.5L and 6L respectively.

If any one interested.......

Regards

Girish these cars have been for sale for a long long time i had enuired about the 1936 Morris about a year ago and at that time he was quoting 5L:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by the mole (Post 990470)
Girish these cars have been for sale for a long long time i had enuired about the 1936 Morris about a year ago and at that time he was quoting 5L:)

Yes you are correct. Before that he was asking 4Lakhs.
I know both the cars. Both are MUCH OVERPRICED.
Austin 10 will fetch maximum 2 lakhs and the MORRIS 8 tourer 3.5-4 lakhs.
He bought the MORRIS 8 for around Rs.70000/- around 15 years ago
Please keep in mind due to the evolving ECONOMIC doom
Old car PRICES are going to NOSEDIVE .so HOLD ON !!!

Thanks Mole and Ajay.......
Yeah, true that the car value has in the sky......

regards