Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st August 2009, 12:06   #121
BHPian

Hi Hrishikesh,
Could you please post the Data & Adjustment standards page of the above manual.

Regards,
Adheesh Parelkar
Old 21st August 2009, 12:16   #122
BHPian

@ Adheesh,
I think we have met once @ Midtown Pritam during FCCCI event.
I will definitely scan those Data & Adjustment Standards Pages for you. But from which manual you want those pages, Premier Padmini (Petrol) or Premier Padmini 137D ??
Other thing is that your thread i.e. Premier Padmini / Fiat 1100 Technical Information is getting much interesting & very much helpful.

Last edited by dhrishikesh : 21st August 2009 at 12:19.
Old 21st August 2009, 12:20   #123
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhrishikesh View Post
@ Adheesh,
I think we have met once @ Midtown Pritam during FCCCI event.
I will definitely scan those Data & Adjustment Standards Pages for you. But from which manual you want those pages, Premier Padmini (Petrol) or Premier Padmini 137D ??
Yes, we did meet once at Midtown Pritam. I wanted the Data & Adjustment Standards Page for Premier Padmini 137D
Quote:
Other thing is that your thread i.e. Premier Padmini / Fiat 1100 Technical Information is getting much interesting & very much helpful.
Thanks Hrishikesh, however the whole credit for the technical information thread goes to Mr. Behram Dhabhar who is the top authority in Fiat mechanicals.

Thanks again.

Regards,
Adheesh

Last edited by adheesh : 21st August 2009 at 12:24.
Old 21st August 2009, 13:42   #124
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhrishikesh View Post
Here are some pics of Premier Padmini 137D - Instruction Manual
You are lucky to get that manual, they are hard to come by. A close friend has a similar car which someday I hope to purchase (purely for posterity). For that I shall make a copy from you.
Old 21st August 2009, 16:57   #125
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlosdeville View Post
You are lucky to get that manual, they are hard to come by. A close friend has a similar car which someday I hope to purchase (purely for posterity). For that I shall make a copy from you.
I will definitely give you a copy of it, & when we will bw meeting next time, I will give you a spare PIAGGIO logo which I have snatched from an auto rickshaw in Pune.
Old 21st August 2009, 21:36   #126
Senior - BHPian

Okay I am getting rid of all my padmini manuals, And I have quite a lot of them from the 70's to 90's. I will give them to only people who own Padminis. So PM me if you need one. I am not sure How many there are, need to sort through the pile.
Old 22nd August 2009, 00:05   #127
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mole View Post
Okay I am getting rid of all my padmini manuals, And I have quite a lot of them from the 70's to 90's. I will give them to only people who own Padminis. So PM me if you need one. I am not sure How many there are, need to sort through the pile.
Any select Manual, I have the car but no manual.
Old 22nd August 2009, 11:17   #128
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manishalive View Post
Any select Manual, I have the car but no manual.
Too late. I had one gave it to a friend because he bought and restored a car at my behest. But ofourse that was pre Team-Bhp days, If I get another one will scan and put it up.
Old 22nd August 2009, 15:19   #129
BHPian

@ Amol,
I would like to have one of those Padmini manual, but I don't have a car !!
Will you give me one of those manuals please ??

I have started collecting only Padmini Manuals, my collection includes a 1983 Premier Padmini (Petrol) manual & 1989 Premier Padmini 137D Service & Instruction Manuals.

Old 23rd August 2009, 18:36   #130
Senior - BHPian

I hada few car manuals with me which I gave to Stanher. There was one for the Padmini and my Kawasaki RTZ amongst others. Maybe he can have copies made and posted to people who want them.
Old 14th November 2009, 03:34   #131
BHPian

Restoration Handbook- What's your take?

Hi Guys! I just turned 21, and you know what that means, I'm temporarily rich! Since I'm now expected to be a mature adult, I am going to spend my money on something worth while, So I've decided yo invest in books on Automobile Restoration! Basically, I need 'HELP'! who better to ask, than my fellow BHPians!
There are couple of books I found online; please feel free to suggest any other book that you know of!

Flipkart.com: The Classic Car Restoration Guide: Lindsay Porter, L. Porter: Books Buy Morgan Car Restoration in India

Flipkart.com: Classic Car Bodywork Restoration Manual: Lindsay Porter: Books Buy Story Of The Fourth Class Car in India

Flipkart.com: Haynes Car Restorer's Manual: Lionel Baxter: Books Buy Car Restorer S Manual in India

Flipkart.com: How To Restore Classic Car Bodywork: Martin Thaddeus: Books Buy Best Classic Car To Restore in India

Flipkart.com: The Illustrated Encyclopedia Of Classic Cars: Martin Buckley: Books Buy Cars Encyclopedia in India

Flipkart.com: The Classic Car Book: Andrew Noakes: Books Buy The Importance Of Maintaining A Classic Car in India

Flipkart.com: The Car: Martin Buckley: Books Buy Indainmovise in India

Flipkart.com: Classic Car Restorer's Handbook: Jim Richardson: Books Buy Morrison Vintage Car Of India in India

Flipkart.com: Ultimate Classic Cars: Books Buy List Classic Looking Cars In India in India

Thanks!
Souvik!!!
Old 18th November 2009, 23:40   #132
Senior - BHPian

Ladybird !

Ladybird books were a constant source of learning through joy, and were an essential part of every boy's collection. *Ahem* this was in my childhood days, don't even know where ladybird's gone now .
"The Story of the Motor Car" is a book I've read an innumerable mumber of times.. This 50 page compact book gives a colourful insight into the development of the motor car.
With great words, and very inspiring illustrations, this was an eight year old's first foray into the world of classic motoring.
Here are a few pages from this sweet book..
Attached Thumbnails
Classic Automobile Books / Workshop Manuals Thread-dscf0502-desktop-resolution.jpg  

Classic Automobile Books / Workshop Manuals Thread-dscf0503-desktop-resolution.jpg  

Classic Automobile Books / Workshop Manuals Thread-dscf0504-desktop-resolution.jpg  

Classic Automobile Books / Workshop Manuals Thread-dscf0505-desktop-resolution.jpg  

Old 26th November 2009, 23:52   #133
BHPian

Morris Minor Workshop Manual e-book

Hi guys!
I have a soft copy (.pdf file) of a "Morris Minor Workshop Manual-14th Edition"!
It's an original 443 page manual, that covers Morris Minor Series MM, Series II & Series 1000! It's 29Mb so I can't put it up! If any of you guys want it please let me know!
Cheers!
Old 27th November 2009, 11:20   #134
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgchaudhuri View Post
Hi guys!
I have a soft copy (.pdf file) of a "Morris Minor Workshop Manual-14th Edition"!
It's an original 443 page manual, that covers Morris Minor Series MM, Series II & Series 1000! It's 29Mb so I can't put it up! If any of you guys want it please let me know!
Cheers!
Souvik,

Someone had already posted a link to the same manual on page 4 of this thread. Here's the link

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/vintag...tml#post967557
Old 30th December 2009, 23:35   #135
BHPian

Old Car Manuals

I found a great web-site "the old car manuals project" on Google.

Lots of owners & repair manuals plus lots of sales brochures etc., etc., all free for down loading.

I was looking for info on the 20's Chevrolet and found this site plus they have the owners manual for this car!

Santa didn't forget me after all!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks