Team-BHP > What Car?
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th October 2009, 14:03   #46
Senior - BHPian

Congrats.Great choice & color.When is the delivery expected?
Old 9th October 2009, 15:35   #47
Senior - BHPian

Congrats on your awesome choice. So how far has the processing gone?
Old 9th October 2009, 15:37   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jigbarai View Post
Great choice. Congratulations!
Best set of wheels 8 L can buy right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suman View Post
Congrats! Awesome car, you will not regret your decision!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caramelo View Post
yay! congrats man! what color are you going for! true blue performer hints at blue color
Thanks a lot guys. At the moment, I am getting the documentation work for the finance from SBI. Will proceed to the bank guy tomorrow and hand over the papers to him.

Thank you all again for the encouragement. I trust I made a good choice .
Old 9th October 2009, 16:01   #49
BHPian

Great Choice Wanderlust.
Fiesta looks IMO best in blue color. And looking at photos here I am more inclined to buy that one though I want diesel car.

Updates here :
1. Got call from Ford Chennai to confirm local dealer would call me and fix a TD as per my convenience - last Friday. Got call from Talera Ford on Monday but was busy so requested them to call on Wednesday. No call yet. Probably they forgot about my query.
2. Got call from Mahindra dealer whom I visited in auto exhibition last month at Pune. He is arranging for a TD coming Monday for Xylo E6 as per my request. Not sure I want to go for sedan or MUV.

More later.

Expect a detailed TD reports actually coming from TQM background I have done a Pugh Matrix analysis for all the cars I am going to do TD. Though it would be an emotional decision rather than number based decision
Old 12th October 2009, 16:35   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsagar View Post
Congrats.Great choice & color.When is the delivery expected?
Thanks Ramsagar. The delivery is expected anytime between 20th to 25th October. But I reckon, I'll get it only towards the month end, since my SBI loan processing has only just begun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xingamazon View Post
Congrats on your awesome choice. So how far has the processing gone?
@ xingamazon, The processing has been fairly smooth so far. I was at the dealership today to submit all the necessary documentation for the SBI loan processing. There are tons of documents required both from the applicant as well from the guarantor (my Dad is standing in as guarantor ). The loan case will be filed today and processing typically takes 8-10 working days. I suppose this would be complete only by the next weekend (24th or so). In the interim, I've received the VIN of the car from the dealership. The dealer is expecting the delivery of the car to the local warehouse by 15th October. I'll see if I can get a chance to visit the warehouse and get a glimpse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by advaitlele View Post
Great Choice Wanderlust.
Fiesta looks IMO best in blue color. And looking at photos here I am more inclined to buy that one though I want diesel car.
Good luck with your hunt Advait. If your running is not beyond 1200-1500 kms a month, I suggest go for a petrol. And if you decide on a petrol Fiesta, its got to be the 1.6 S, without a doubt!
Old 27th October 2009, 11:12   #51
BHPian

Alright guys, the latest on this front is that SBI has sanctioned my car loan. There were tons of checks they did and eventually gave the nod. Since, my Dad is standing in as co-applicant/guarantor, he is supposed to sign the loan agreement papers alongside me. This won't happen until Saturday, since he works in Mumbai.
I am told to deposit the remaining down payment amount via cheque. I have asked the dealer to provide the loan sanction letter from the bank, only after which I'll handover the cheque to him. This should happen either today or latest by tomorrow. Then sign the loan agreement papers on Saturday. I am hoping for the car to be delivered by the middle of next week. Fingers crossed!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks