Go Back   Team-BHP > Around the Corner > Shifting gears > Gadgets, Computers & Software

Old 12th October 2016, 19:12   #46
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: The E-Reader (E-Ink) Thread

Guys, remembered this thread and thought I'd give it a nudge.

Are you still using the Kobo Glo? I am still using mine and it has been a very good companion for these many months. I have loaded a lot of books and am slowly reading through them.
naveenroy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2016, 19:24   #47
BHPian

Thumbs up Re: The E-Reader (E-Ink) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveenroy View Post
Guys, remembered this thread and thought I'd give it a nudge.

Are you still using the Kobo Glo? I am still using mine and it has been a very good companion for these many months. I have loaded a lot of books and am slowly reading through them.
I have been using my kobo aura for almost 2 years, and it's been going good for me. It does get some updates regularly for it's software and also reading stats is a good feature on this device.

I just completed 'Why do we get fat' based on the reviews on another thread on this forum. All in all, it's one must have device to utilize our free hours.
JMaruru is offline   Reply With Quote