Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st March 2013, 00:53   #91
BHPian

Re: Gypsy King - Redefined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anil Vincent View Post
Hi Madan, the driver cabin is having a removable metal top, which is fully heat insulated on top and 100% leak proof, the soft top extents over the rear cabin in the same way. I tested it many times with high pressure water and it is completely leak proof, even in the heavy monsoon in kerala we found it excellent with no water drippings inside.
Hi Anil, would you mind sharing the details of the removable hard top. I wanted to go for one but have been advised by many against it. Would like to know your experience with the same.

thanks
MAP
Old 4th March 2013, 16:29   #92

If the Jimny group buy is still on, I'd like to join in for the dash with meters and fittings, coil springs and PS. Thx
Old 20th July 2013, 02:03   #93

Hi Anil,
Im Arun from Kochi and residing @ Oman.Im in look out for M.Gypsy for a while and as you know the vehicle prices in Kerala are far more than gold. Can you send me your email id or PM me.

Regards,
Arun.
Old 22nd July 2013, 23:48   #94
BHPian

Well, it is a accepted fact that in kerala people do spend more money and care to keep their rides in top condition. So the prices of vehicles from kerala will be on the higher side.
Old 23rd July 2013, 17:02   #95

Guys iam in need of a gypsy king bonnet, iam based out at Bengaluru, any help ???
Old 23rd July 2013, 20:43   #96
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Man View Post
Guys iam in need of a gypsy king bonnet, iam based out at Bengaluru, any help ???
Hello,

there one available in the classified section. the seller states willing to ship.

http://classifieds.team-bhp.com/buy-...y-bonnet.html/

Cheers,
Old 23rd July 2013, 22:26   #97
BHPian

Its not a gypsy king's bonet. It is of a 1ltr.
Old 24th July 2013, 09:09   #98

Thanks for your effort DeClutch 4x4, any other leads at Bengaluru ???
Old 22nd November 2018, 22:21   #99
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks for the info Abbas, i'll be contacting Iron man to see the availabality & cost involved.
For the coil spring conversion i am considering another option too, i once found this suzuki sami with coil spring setup in Dubai and had a test ride too. The drive was as smooth & comfortable as a saloon car, not bumpy at all. Now i am searching for one such car in scrap yard so that i can do a complete swap of spare parts and can be sure about the reliablity.
Hi Vincent. Did you ever find the sami coil suspension ? Or did you ever convert to coil ?
Old 29th January 2020, 12:23   #100
BANNED

Hi Anil,
Could you please share your contact details?
I would like to discuss regarding soft top roll bar.

Regards
Suresh
Old 1st May 2020, 14:30   #101
BHPian

Quote:
Thanks for the information Sir, my old gypsy (1994 MG410) was having a sanden compressor and super king evaporator & blower unit. The installation was not very satisfactory, especially the compressor mounting, location of the blower unit, and all the pipings, i was not very satisfied with the installation. More over it made the vehicle very underpowered when A/C switched on and caused over heating. So this time i will go for all OE fitemnt
which comes in suzuki samurai / jimny. I already found some here and attached are the pics for the same.

Dashboard on old model Suzuki Jimny (same as gypsy) with in housed evaporator,blower, A/C controls and ducts, all these fits neat & clean inside and it is a bolt on fitting to gypsy with out much modifications required and all the wirings, pipings etc are well concealed.
Attachment 941039
Attachment 941040

Compressor mounted with OE brackets above the powersteering pump bracket, my gypsy is now having excatly the same bracket and powersteering pump so the compressor can be mounted easily and neatly.
Attachment 941041
Attachment 941042
Hi Anil. Can you please share the details from where you sourced this dashboard as it’s been some time since I’m looking for it. Regards

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks