Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th January 2024, 12:43   #661
BHPian

Re: Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...

Received my set of three assorted key chains and a set of Team Bhp stickers. Superior quality. The key chain and the legendary "Yellow" sticker already adorn the key fob and the rear bumper of my XUV700.

I agree with @itwasntme that the hole for the TEAM-BHP key chain hole isn't punched out broad enough to easily pass the wire, but since it is rubber, we can squeeze it through.
Karaboudjan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 24th January 2024, 18:30   #662
BHPian

Received my set of 3 assorted keychains today. Fab looking stuff! Used the LTD one on my Safari fob. However, the gunmetal ring is a little too large and the fastening end stub wouldn't pass through the space in key fob. For now just used a spare regular ring to fasten.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-img_20240124_182219.jpg  

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-img_20240124_182923.jpg  

Rodie09 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 31st January 2024, 17:48   #663
BHPian

I just placed an order for a set of 3 keychains however there is nothing that shows up in the orders section.

Order details are below:

Transaction ID: PayU-448-65ba3506e91fa-1706702086
Rs. 589.00 Paid

Admins, can you please check and let me know if this order has been placed in your systems?

Last edited by Rehaan : 12th February 2024 at 13:05.
sumathindra is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th February 2024, 17:11   #664
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by itwasntme View Post
The TBHP tag's round punch hole wasn't fully punched out and the hole itself is a tad too narrow for the wire to slip through.
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karaboudjan View Post
I agree with @itwasntme that the hole for the TEAM-BHP key chain hole isn't punched out broad enough to easily pass the wire, but since it is rubber, we can squeeze it through.
Noted, and will be made easier in the next manufacturing batch

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumathindra View Post
I just placed an order for a set of 3 keychains however there is nothing that shows up in the orders section.
As a reminder to all - the best way to get support from the Store is to reply to your order email.
(Sumathindra did do that as well, and the issue was resolved via email)
Rehaan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 23rd March 2024, 11:40   #665
BHPian

Are the keychains out of stock or discontinued? I was planning to buy another but it appears that they are no longer liste on the Team-BHP store front.
Desi Dybuk is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th March 2024, 07:26   #666
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desi Dybuk View Post
Are the keychains out of stock or discontinued?
Will be back in stock in about 10-15 days....
Old 26th April 2024, 20:50   #667
BHPian

I had ordered keychains day before yesterday and got them today. I am very happy to have them on my car and bike keys.

One thing I would like to highlight is I just got an email that it would be sent by Delhivery or Xpressbees; I did not get tracking details and even on the website it did not give tracking id or final courier partner confirmation. Me being impatient as always, went to their website to track and used my phone number to conclude that Xpressbees it is!!

As mentioned by others already, the hole on the rubber is really small and the wire is not going through it unless you press really hard.
But the keychains are really good.Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-keychain.jpg

Last edited by Draunzer21 : 26th April 2024 at 21:01. Reason: Wanted to mention that tracking details are not getting sent

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks