Go Back   Team-BHP > Team-BHP > Announcements

Old 12th March 2018, 11:38   #586
BHPian

Default Re: Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...

I must say, except Maruti Sales Executives, other brand's SEs take our Team-BHP key-chain very seriously.

Nowadays, I am visiting different manufacture's showrooms to finalize a hatch for my dad. I always flaunt around our Team-BHP key-chain and after noticing that, SEs avoid talking about mandatory extended warranty or compulsory accessories. The best part is, my inquiry is always forwarded to most senior SE.

However, SEs at Maruti dealership (at my hometown Anand) don't even bother to notice my key-chain.

Last edited by SJM1214 : 12th March 2018 at 11:40. Reason: Minor Change.
SJM1214 is offline   (4) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2018, 03:06   #587
Distinguished - BHPian

Default Re: Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJM1214 View Post
However, SEs at Maruti dealership (at my hometown Anand) don't even bother to notice my key-chain.
So true. I recently went to a workshop where people are literally scared of Teambhp. Mostly because they indulge in unethical practices, unnecessary billing etc. I deliberately took the TeamBHP keychain (my regular one is LTD) and that worked.
Leoshashi is offline   (5) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 13th March 2018, 09:56   #588
Distinguished - BHPian

Would it be possible to customise the lot of 3 keychains? Just a suggestion; as some may want the tbhp and got bhp keychains, but not the LTD one. Or in other combinations. This could also be applied to the sticker pack. It may reduce the giveaways to non bhpians. Of course this may end up becoming a logistical nightmare with various permutations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post
Using the LTD keychain since 2 months for my car and TeamBHP for my bike. Considering the car & bike that I use, at least for the foreseeable future, I'll be shy of using the "Got BHP" keychain.
Well, a few years ago I had put up the got bhp sticker on the rear bumper of my Nano.
Rankled a few bhpians on the street. I was considering putting up another sticker 'baghto kaay raagane, overtake kelay waghaane' (loosely translated to why do you care to look with anger, you have been overtaken by a tiger). But that would have been stretching it a bit

Use the keychain you like; out of smilies to use...

Last edited by selfdrive : 13th March 2018 at 10:16.
selfdrive is offline   (2) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 22nd May 2018, 16:04   #589
Team-BHP Support

A friend from California whatsapped me this picture of his ride

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-whatsapp-image-20180513-12.14.58-am.jpeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
Would it be possible to customise the lot of 3 keychains? Just a suggestion; as some may want the tbhp and got bhp keychains, but not the LTD one.
This starts to get a bit too complicated... but perhaps we can figure something out in the future.
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks Reply With Quote
Old 23rd May 2018, 18:11   #590
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! UPDATE: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumeethaldankar View Post
The key chains are doing well and i have had them for some time now but now
i want a team-bhp cap. Is anybody listening out there ?
Is this going to be happen anytime soon? I am in the market to get a new cap
sumeethaldankar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24th May 2018, 15:28   #591
BHPian

My Live to drive Keychain, Bought it when it was first launched, was flicked by someone when it was given for service at Trident Hyundai Hosur Road, earlier a CREE torch was flicked, so this time I ensured that I take out all "valuables" Seems missed out on one !

BR
Shailesh
aspire is offline   Reply With Quote