Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th August 2014, 15:48   #496
Team-BHP Support

Re: Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! UPDATE: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishalchaudhary View Post
Although, the finishing of the keychain of the 'got bhp?' one is not upto the mark. See pictures below.
Hi Vishalchaudhary,

Could you please reply to your order confirmation email from the Team-BHP Store and include the relevant details. Please include a clearer picture as well, if possible.

@deathwalkr and others - we're trying to ensure that won't be a problem going forward.

cya
R
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th August 2014, 23:31   #497
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chetan_Rao View Post
Already have a set of the LTD ones, ordered a set of 'got bhp?' ones right now. The design looks great!
There's something wrong with FedEx delivery. Their tracking page shows they tried delivery today, and my shipment is tagged 'future delivery requested', while I received NO CONTACT about a delivery today. I was at the specified delivery address at the indicated 'delivery' attempt time (it's my office address).

I'm going to call them tomorrow, lest they try this trick again and update a second failed delivery attempt EOD tomorrow.

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-fedex-tracking-info.jpg
Old 13th August 2014, 20:31   #498
BHPian

Got bhp? Got mine today.

Best design among all three.
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-20140813_195852.jpg  

anilntny is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th August 2014, 15:15   #499
BHPian

Hi, got my set delivered last week. As always, super-fast shipment. Got it the 2nd day. The package was sent to my parents address so could pick it up only last night. The packaging was fabulous, as always, and the set itself looked durable. I particularly like this design; looks and feels like tyre rubber.

I found it very difficult to expand the key ring and insert keys. This was on all 3. I tired with a little force on one of the sets using a small screw driver, it did open, but found slight rusting. This might be the reason the ring was closed shut on all 3 sets. I could use a spare ring, so not a big issue.

The quality on this one seems low compared to the other two sets that i have (Team BHP and LTD ones). I have sent a detailed e-mail to the support ID with pictures.

Off the three designs, the quality on the Team-BHP set is still the best for me - right thickness and build/finish. LTD is catchy with the yellow on black, got bhp? wins the best design (looks) for me.

Regards
Bugs
bhagathmp is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th August 2014, 15:37   #500
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhagathmp View Post
I found it very difficult to expand the key ring and insert keys. This was on all 3. I tired with a little force on one of the sets using a small screw driver, it did open,
I also faced similar problem and the 'key ring' lost its shape in the process. It would be good if the ring is of a better quality/strength.

I like the LTD one among the three.
RSimonS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th August 2014, 16:19   #501
Team-BHP Support

Got my set, finally!

The ring and attached chain seem to have been sprayed post manufacturing for the gun-metal color effect, causing the ring's sections to stick together. It's not difficult to pry them open with a blade or a screwdriver, but the color coat chips off when the edges come apart. I'm not too concerned as I slipped the new FOB into the same ring as the LTD one (ring stored for future spare use).

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-20140814_094525_lls.jpg
Chetan_Rao is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st August 2014, 17:54   #502
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
There's something wrong with FedEx delivery. Their tracking page shows they tried delivery today, and my shipment is tagged 'future delivery requested'
I see that on occasion too, no idea why it happens, but they do always deliver successfully.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhagathmp View Post
I found it very difficult to expand the key ring and insert keys.
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by RSimonS View Post
It would be good if the ring is of a better quality/strength.
Shipments of the Got BHP keychain from next week onwards shouldn't face this issue.

cya
R
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st August 2014, 18:43   #503
BHPian

Quote:
Shipments of the Got BHP keychain from next week onwards shouldn't face this issue.
I just ordered mine. So which one would I get? Old stock or the new one? I am more than happy to wait a week to get the ones from new stock.

Thanks

Last edited by Rehaan : 22nd August 2014 at 14:31. Reason: Fixing quote
Old 21st August 2014, 19:36   #504
Senior - BHPian

So can we exchange the problematic key chains?

I ordered two sets, one mixed and one Got BHP. The latter one is lying as is, since the Got BHP one in the mixed set got destroyed while prying it open. So did not try to force open the ones in the set.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
I see that on occasion too, no idea why it happens, but they do always deliver successfully.

+

cya
R
PS : If it helps, mine were delivered on the 8th or 9th of this month.

Last edited by khoj : 21st August 2014 at 19:49. Reason: Added information
khoj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th August 2014, 13:33   #505
BHPian

Got my set a couple of days back. Amazing turnaround time guys! Received the package within 48 hours! Though there is that rusting rings issues that some of us are facing. But I was so excited to get them, I tore open the packaging and started using them immediately!
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-tbhp-kc-copy.jpg  

Gagzie is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th August 2014, 15:08   #506
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
I see that on occasion too, no idea why it happens.....
I was curious too, and explored a bit. This is what I found out when I looked at the description of the delivery exception (read content of RED box). Effectively amounts to faking a delivery attempt before committed delivery time to negate the money back guarantee:

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-fedex.jpg

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 25th August 2014 at 15:11.
Chetan_Rao is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th August 2014, 18:22   #507
Distinguished - BHPian

Finally received my Team-BHP set of keychains + bumper stickers earlier in the afternoon today (ordered on 14th August, shipped on 18th August). The white envelope containing them was almost torn into pieces due to sogginess caused by excess water soaking, but the two black fully-sealed envelopes inside were undamaged (thankfully!).

All 3 keychains look absolutely fab in their gunmetal finish. I also had a slight problem opening the key rings, since they were stuck to each other. Had to pry them open using a pair of scissors and quickly put the keys inside the rings.

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-20140826_140016.jpg

Dad gets the "Live To Drive" keychain for his newly-acquired Swift (apt for him), I took the "Got BHP?" one for my Honda City, and will use the normal "Team-BHP" one for my set of office keys.

Thank you, guys!

Last edited by RavenAvi : 26th August 2014 at 18:31.
RavenAvi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th August 2014, 19:13   #508
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagzie View Post
I just ordered mine. So which one would I get?
Hi Gagzie, your Got BHP keyring wont have any issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by khoj View Post
I ordered two sets, one mixed and one Got BHP. The latter one is lying as is, since the Got BHP one in the mixed set got destroyed while prying it open. So did not try to force open the ones in the set.
+
Quote:
Originally Posted by tharian View Post
Its like the ring is stuck together . I tried with a small knife, but was not able to open a gap to slide the key.
For the guys who already have a keyring that isn't easily openable, could you try this method:

Hold the keyring firmly against the edge of a solid table, exactly as shown, and push down firmly. The slight flexing of the ring will free the lower end:
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-img_20140808_103043-copy-copy.jpg

If that doesn't work - please reply to your order confirmation email with details and someone will take care of it...

Sorry again for the trouble. We're ensuring all keyrings are openable going forward.

Quote:
I was curious too, and explored a bit. ... Effectively amounts to faking a delivery attempt before committed delivery time to negate the money back guarantee:
Very interesting find! Thanks, this actually helps us understand this better too.

Given that we do not directly deal with FedEx, I wasn't aware of this refund guarantee, and I'm not sure if its applicable in our case either.

cya
R

Last edited by Rehaan : 26th August 2014 at 19:14.
Rehaan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 26th August 2014, 23:18   #509
Senior - BHPian

Sure, will give it a shot.
khoj is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th August 2014, 17:03   #510
Team-BHP Support

@Rehaan: Mine were stuck too, but they're usually separable without using force. Use a thin, blade-like implement (pocket utility knife, paper-cutter, anything similar) and slide it in between the stuck edges (use something blunt if you don't trust yourself with sharp stuff) and push in a few mm to break the stuck surface a bit, the rest will come apart easily. Takes no effort at all, though the color coating is prone to chipping, unfortunately. Something to consider for the next batch of manufacturing.
Chetan_Rao is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks