Team-BHP > Announcements

Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2016, 13:26   #91
BHPian

Re: A dozen years of memories...Happy 12th Birthday, Team-BHP!

Phenomenal feat! Congratulations to the founders and all the members who have contributed to this success.

The popularity of this forum is increasing day by day, probably in exponential fashion.

Would love to see some statistics on the number of people who have visited this website over the years. Mods, anything like this available?
Teesh@BHP is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th February 2016, 13:45   #92
BHPian

Wishing Team-BHP & all members a very happy 12th Anniversary. An awesome feat indeed. Let's all keep up the good work - sharing our experiences & knowledge for safer roads in India & elsewhere.
DasAuto is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th February 2016, 13:47   #93
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teesh@BHP View Post
Would love to see some statistics on the number of people who have visited this website over the years. Mods, anything like this available?
Not exactly number of people, but found this thread is a good read.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announ...big-board.html
Rajeevraj is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th February 2016, 14:09   #94
Distinguished - BHPian

A Dozen years!
I've only been part of it for half a dozen and the forum has become an integral part of my lifestyle.
I can understand how senior members and the founders of the forum would feel.
It is only apt that this thread has started on Valentines's Day

Life is Good..

When you are not able to find something for your car and it comes from 1000 Kms away with the voluntary help of a fellow member,akshay1234
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanth.anand View Post
Just imagine, I never asked him for this. He voluntarily had enquired about it with the only intention of helping me.
We have never seen each other...but have only read each other's posts on this forum.
A dozen years of memories...Happy 12th Birthday, Team-BHP!-img20150213wa0000.jpg

...When you are in an away-from-home place and a fellow member Sutripta navigates you so that you avoid this road...
A dozen years of memories...Happy 12th Birthday, Team-BHP!-dsc_2227.jpg
...and drive on this road instead,
A dozen years of memories...Happy 12th Birthday, Team-BHP!-dsc_2279.jpg

...When people in distant places recognize you, stop for a chat with you and even help you in crisis times,
Related Post
A dozen years of memories...Happy 12th Birthday, Team-BHP!-2015_0111_112339_001.jpg

...When I drive to places which I didn't even know existed,
A dozen years of memories...Happy 12th Birthday, Team-BHP!-20131020_032655.jpg

...When you want to add to your wardrobe and you get this made,
A dozen years of memories...Happy 12th Birthday, Team-BHP!-ltd-tshirt.jpg

...When I de-badge my car and paste only the TBHP Sticker,
A dozen years of memories...Happy 12th Birthday, Team-BHP!-dsc_7576.jpg

...When 5 Stars are added below your handle,
A dozen years of memories...Happy 12th Birthday, Team-BHP!-dbhpian.jpg

...When I'm introduced to the forum by a colleague and now my posts are more than double his posts ,
A dozen years of memories...Happy 12th Birthday, Team-BHP!-mcrhah.jpg
hemanth.anand is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 15th February 2016, 14:15   #95
BHPian

Happy 12th Anniversary Team-BHP. Wonderful journey made possible by sustained passion and efforts. Hearty Congratulations to the incredibly dedicated Founders, Moderators and Core members of Team-BHP.
Gildarts is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th February 2016, 14:44   #96
BHPian

This forum is a knowledge bank, what it does is transfers knowledge to the world and that is priceless. Thanks to the founding team for such an initiative, a great asset to the Indian automotive industry

A dozen years of memories...Happy 12th Birthday, Team-BHP!-hb1.jpg

A dozen years of memories...Happy 12th Birthday, Team-BHP!-hb.jpg
Karthik Chandra is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th February 2016, 14:50   #97
BHPian

Wishing the entire team a very happy birthday. Thanks to your efforts, thousands of mortals are now called a brotherhood. We are all proud of you. TEAM-BHP, THANK YOU.
AveekKumar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th February 2016, 15:38   #98
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP. Its a true feeling of brotherhood and pride when I notice another BHPian car in my office parking lot or in market places.

Even though we might not know each other but this BHP within our self always keep us closer.

Congratulations and thank you all BHPians for being part of this brotherhood community.
Ashdel is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2016, 16:35   #99

My Oooooo My. 12 explosive Years. I don't Know how it feels to the great founders but to me it has been a thumping success story no one can imagine to emulate.
There have been some key ingredients to this success as in my view are the pillars which make this forum a world class "Motor Bible".
First the spirit in which the Mods operate and guide this forum. Huge humbleness and character of the founders is responsible.
Secondly the approval procedure of the members. It ensures that only the die hard fans of 'all things wheels' only get the entry. What the heck my membership got approved by the third attempt.
Thirdly the members themselves. All knowledgeable and are willing to help those who aren't along with the Mods who did the great job in filtering the unwanted, helps in maintaining the quality.

To be frank i was a magazines reader and used to buy all of them and one day in 2009 when I discovered this forum while searching about car reviews, from then on what struck me was the impeccable minute details in which the reviews are made . Wow. kudos.

Happy Birthday Team-Bhp. may this forum blossom forever in the hearts and minds alike .
PravStar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2016, 16:45   #100

Happy 12th Anniversary Team-BHP!!!
Beautiful pictures to show the journey of Team-BHP
Congratulations to all founders ,members and visitors who have contributed to success of Team-BHP.

Congratulations & we all are very proud to be part of this forum !!!
nilesh_kokate is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2016, 17:02   #101
BHPian

Happy Anniversary and I am sure the journey has been quite fulfilling.

This is wishing the entire brotherhood good luck and miles to go before the journey ends...
sumathindra is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2016, 17:07   #102
BHPian

Count them to the Dozen. It has been a fantastic 12 years to this wonderful community and Just looking at the wonderful pictures and narrations from the mods, it looks that the journey has been mindboggling. I have been following this community since 3 years but been a part of it only recently, it has been great sharing the information for the betterment of road users. Hope this will continue for a long time. Special for the founders and the moderators for the wonderful job they have been doing for the last 12 years. Happy Birthday TEAM-BHP.
MSMILES is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2016, 17:09   #103
BHPian

Wow. It's been 12 years already? Heartiest congratulations guys. To claim the place you guys have in the crowded space of automotive blogs/sites, it's a truly stupendous feat!

If I may say so, Team-BHP is much more than just cars or bikes. I always think of it as a meeting point of (mostly) men with a taste for the finer things in life. And many like me have learnt a lot here, automobiles being just a small part of it all.

And we still remember you Sam. I'm sure you must be flashing that wide grin from up somewhere. Thanks for the memories.
avisidhu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2016, 17:50   #104
BHPian

What a lovely forum, an epic journey completes 12 Years. I reckon it was GTO's bday as well. Happy birthday GTO.

If I have found something more informative other than 'Nat Geo' or the 'Discovery Channel' it has been this the T-BHP forums.

Honest, Unbiased reviews, always willing to help BHPians for any questions asked, the 'super' importance of T-BHP stickers, and an addiction beyond a FB or a Whatsapp.

I wont be surprised when we all would see a dedicated TV program or may be a channel on T-BHP ..

Cheers
rish27 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2016, 17:59   #105
BHPian

Birthday wishes to Team-BHP. Congratulations to Moderators, Members and Readers.
nshankar is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed