Team-BHP - REFUEL : Team-BHP Coffee Mugs
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   REFUEL : Team-BHP Coffee Mugs (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/181954-refuel-team-bhp-coffee-mugs-5.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by a4anurag (Post 4099323)
Pulled this tape out neatly and stuck it on my cupboard. :D

:D

A suggestion to MODS: Why not include this in the sticker set?? Looks different and nice :)

Regards,
Shashi

Very nice! This'll look cool at the work place, just placed an order for a black mug with custom engraving. Hope to see a Combo offer of a Red and Black mug at a latter point of time with a slightly reduced price tag.

Quote:

Originally Posted by audioholic (Post 4099132)
Is this limited stock or will be available continuously?

Since the manufacturer is at the other end of the country, we might not be able to sustain the production of Personalized mugs once the interest drops.

We'll be taking orders for Personalized mugs for the next few weeks until we take a data-driven decision on this.

Alternately we do enable people to ship to a different address than their billing address on the store. You could send it to a family member / friend if you wish.

Quote:

Originally Posted by vsathyap (Post 4099229)
Why not have a combo offer (like the Jopasu duster!)?!?! A mini combo pack of stickers and keychains (and an effective discount of 50Rs.) and a Medium combo of Stickers and Mugs

+
Quote:

Originally Posted by deepakr82 (Post 4100072)
Hope to see a Combo offer of a Red and Black mug at a latter point of time with a slightly reduced price tag.

Yes! I'm keen to work in something like this, but will do it once the hoodies & 2 more pieces of merchandise are added to the store. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by swiftnfurious (Post 4098912)
The mug is H-E-A-V-Y (European build) and no, am not gonna test the "THUD".

Ah, yes. I actually forgot how heavy / solid it is compared to some other mugs. This was one of the reasons we went with this one, as opposed to some alternates during the testing phase.

Received my black mug today. Impressed with shipping and overall packaging. Build quality is really good and would easily get 5 stars. I couldn't wait to reach home and opened the package inside car itself :D.

Got my fix of Refuel on Tuesday, and inaugurated the mug with my favorite brew - a mug of strong Deathwish black coffee.

The mug is heavy and the engraving is top notch.

Few pics:

REFUEL : Team-BHP Coffee Mugs-img_20161201_224200.jpg

REFUEL : Team-BHP Coffee Mugs-img_20161201_223609.jpg

REFUEL : Team-BHP Coffee Mugs-img_20161201_121752.jpg

Recycled a part of the Packaging :p

REFUEL : Team-BHP Coffee Mugs-img_20161201_121418.jpg

REFUEL : Team-BHP Coffee Mugs-img_20161201_121628.jpg

--Anoop

please:
Anyone could answer how many days to receive the item after we order?

Shipment within India.

I ordered my Custom Engrave Mug on 25th Nov. But still no update on the shipment details.

Quote:

Originally Posted by prakashrs (Post 4103884)
Anyone could answer how many days to receive the item after we order.

I reside in Hyderabad

Paid through net banking at 19:00 on 23/11/16
Order shipped at 14:00 on 24/11/16
Order delivered at 19:00 on 25/11/16

Quote:

please:

Shipment within India.

I ordered my Custom Engrave Mug on 25th Nov. But still no update on the shipment details.

Custom engraved mugs can take any time between 6-28 days to get ready and ship as per the info on the product page. Guess it depends on the backlog, which I guess may be high during the initial period.

Quote:

Originally Posted by a4anurag (Post 4104032)
I reside in Hyderabad

Paid through net banking at 19:00 on 23/11/16
Order shipped at 14:00 on 24/11/16
Order delivered at 19:00 on 25/11/16

Anurag - Did you order custom engraving or the regular one?

Quote:

please:

Shipment within India.

In my understanding (Like it happened for hoodies last year), Custom print or engraved ones will take more time than default ones. My order for custom mugs was placed on 23-Nov and is still awaiting fullfillment. So, need to wait patiently :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by rajatmakar (Post 4104098)

Anurag - Did you order custom engraving or the regular one?

Oops, I forgot to mention that. I went for Regular one. Not the customization one have the faster packing and delivery.
Apologies.

Got mine delivered in a week. Super happy.

What goes best with a cup of coffee now?

Another cup.

Even I am waiting for my custom ordered mug to be delivered to me. I checked and it is still showing status as "Awaiting Fulfillment". I placed the order on 23rd November 2016.

Any idea as to how much more time would it take for the order to be fulfilled? Can't wait to lay my hands on the T-BHP mug. :)

Cheers!

Yippee!! I too placed my order for the Red one. Have already told wifey to ensure my morning coffee is served in this, else, I wouldn't have coffee at all..:D .. she was like :Shockked: lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by palsaumik (Post 4110978)
Have already told wifey to ensure my morning coffee is served in this, else, I wouldn't have coffee at all

Your wife serves you coffee in the morning!!! You really have a grip on her brother.clap: Teach me a few tricks too. Have been trying for three decades without success.:D

Waiting for my mugs with my favourite inscriptions.

Received mine 2 days ago along with the keychains. Super shiny and high quality mug. loved it.