Team-BHP - REFUEL : Team-BHP Coffee Mugs
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   REFUEL : Team-BHP Coffee Mugs (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/181954-refuel-team-bhp-coffee-mugs-8.html)

Got my custom one today. I ordered it when I was not a BHPian and now I am a proud member. Going to have my evening Bournvita early tonight. :D

REFUEL : Team-BHP Coffee Mugs-img_1690.jpgREFUEL : Team-BHP Coffee Mugs-img_1691.jpg

Mods: Not sure why the images are getting rotated automatically. I am using mobile web on iOS Safari for this post.

Will the customized cup be available again or is it closed for ever :(

Quote:

Originally Posted by jinojohnt (Post 4145798)
Will the customized cup be available again or is it closed for ever :(

At the moment, there are no plans to make these available again. Sorry about that!

We'll be adding more merchandise in the coming months, so you wont be sad for too long :)

What is the average time taken for delivery if I place the order today to my address in Bangalore?
Asking since it is for a friend/Tbhpian who is leaving the country in couple of weeks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tharian (Post 4173078)
What is the average time taken for delivery if I place the order today to my address in Bangalore?
Asking since it is for a friend/Tbhpian who is leaving the country in couple of weeks.

FedEx delivers a majority of our packages to Bangalore within 2-3 working days. However, at times it can take up to 7-10 working days if they face issues.

I've been using the red version for a couple of months now, and it has held itself really well. Design is awesome too. However, I really feel, now we need to have a Live to Drive travel mug too. After all, who wouldn't like to have a beverage in a LTD cup while driving ??

Here's my mug rl:

REFUEL : Team-BHP Coffee Mugs-img_20170510_222858_01.jpg

Just remembered I did not place my order for the mugs when it launched. Now, there's no customization available.:deadhorse

I really wanted the black one with my name/handle on it please:

Quote:

Originally Posted by vibbs (Post 4196442)
Here's my mug

This is one mugshot your kid will happily flaunt :).

Hi Rehan - any chance of re-introducing the customization option for the coffee mugs? I see a lot of people asking for this option. I do have my 'custom' version, but wanted to get a customized one for my nephew who is a budding 'auto' enthusiast. Hope you can work something out.

Thanks,
Anandpkumar

Quote:

Originally Posted by GranvilleDsouza (Post 4215392)
I really wanted the black one with my name/handle on it

+
Quote:

Originally Posted by anandpkumar (Post 4280580)
any chance of re-introducing the customization option for the coffee mugs?

Extremely unlikely guys. The manufacturer needed to do the customization in batches, and we don't have the volumes to make that possible now that most people have already purchased their mugs.

Anandpkumar, do look at the hoodies if you want something customized for your nephew.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 4281442)
Anandpkumar, do look at the hoodies if you want something customized for your nephew.

Yes, that is an option, though I am not sure if any of the sizes will fit him (he is only 7). Will the smallest size be suitable for a 7 year old? Guess not.

Besides, my nephew lives in Kerala - not exactly the place where you need a hoodie! Unless you want to look cool wearing a red t-bhp hoodie in the mall....:)

Hi Rehaan ji.

I want to order one red mug and one black mug. Is it possible to order one red and another black mug? I tried to do so on store page but there is no such provision.

Or should I order two packages of mugs?

Quote:

Originally Posted by SJM1214 (Post 4340037)
I want to order one red mug and one black mug. Is it possible to order one red and another black mug? I tried to do so on store page but there is no such provision.

To do so:

- Add Black mug to cart
- Return to Mug listing ("Keep Shopping" button)
- Add Red mug to cart
- Proceed to checkout :)

I received my coffee mug today.
Is the inside a bit whitish in a patch in all the cups or some small color defect in mine?

REFUEL : Team-BHP Coffee Mugs-191b371540e946c48e6d962ab89112dc.jpeg