Team-BHP - REFUEL : Team-BHP Coffee Mugs
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   REFUEL : Team-BHP Coffee Mugs (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/181954-refuel-team-bhp-coffee-mugs-7.html)

I guess the custom ones are out of stock. It doesn't show in stock. Can someone confirm that??? Missed out.

Strange! Ordered on 3rd December, still not shipped. Order includes the sticker set as well. Is there any issue?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaureanBull (Post 4119314)
I guess the custom ones are out of stock. It doesn't show in stock. Can someone confirm that??? Missed out.

Yes
It is out of stock and announcement for the same was made on the opening post of the thread. I guess nothing can be done about it. :Frustrati

Ordered a custom mug on 23rd December and still no news of shipping. Christmas vacation? Have been waiting for it from quite some time now. Probably the slowest turn around from the store till date. :(

Ordered a custom mug on 12th Dec. Yet to hear anything on it. The wait is way longer than expected :(

Running low on fuel. Need to "REFUEL" soon :)

I ordered a custom mug on the 15th December. The order still shows Awaiting Fulfillment.

Mods - Any idea when I can expect my order to be shipped please:

Hello,

Had made custom mugs order on Dec 15, as like for other members, it is showing as awaiting fulfillment. It will be helpful if you can publish a tentative date (given that it was published in the first post that custom mugs will take few weeks for delivery).

Thanks
Aravindpn

Got a mail from Team-BHP store that the mug was dispatched last night. Received the customised mug today in the morning at my home in Bombay.

REFUEL : Team-BHP Coffee Mugs-img_5273.jpg

REFUEL : Team-BHP Coffee Mugs-img_5272.jpg

REFUEL : Team-BHP Coffee Mugs-71.jpg
MY JOURNEY-A picture that shows a part of my Team-BHP journey so far.
Someone truly said that a picture speaks a thousand words.
Picture courtesy goes to my sister who is a professional food stylist and photographer.
Now eagerly waiting for my second custom mug (this time in Red).

Quote:

Originally Posted by hemanth.anand (Post 4126240)
Attachment 1594472
MY JOURNEY-A picture that shows a part of my Team-BHP journey so far.
Someone truly said that a picture speaks a thousand words.
Picture courtesy goes to my sister who is a professional food stylist and photographer.
Now eagerly waiting for my second custom mug (this time in Red).

Superb click. Kudos to your sister. Art in hand & interest in work can be felt with the way the articles have been laid around in a perfect orientation. Looks like the 10rupee coin also perfectly matches with the background.clap:

Quote:

Hello,

Had made custom mugs order on Dec 15, as like for other members, it is showing as awaiting fulfillment. It will be helpful if you can publish a tentative date (given that it was published in the first post that custom mugs will take few weeks for delivery).
I suppose as this is the last call for custom made mugs, it might take time to process and ship considering many orders that might have received. This wait is as similar in enthusiasm as waiting for our car delivery.lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aravindpn (Post 4125826)
Hello,

Thanks
Aravindpn

Thank You Mods! Got shipment mail today morningclap:

Hi all,

Mugs ordered :

Before 14th Dec - Were shipped on Tuesday
15th Dec - 20th Dec - Were shipped today
21st Dec onwards - Will be shipped tomorrow

Happy Refueling ;)
R

Got my customized mug delivered today. Quality is awesome. Thanks to Rehaan and Team.

The Refuel coffee mug has become an integral part of my daily routine.

There's nothing like a steaming mug of coffee in my turbocharged, Exclusive Personalised Edition of the Refuel mug during these chilly mornings/evenings, when I am browsing through my favourite destination in all of the Internet - quite possibly the second home of my life.

REFUEL : Team-BHP Coffee Mugs-img_2350.jpg

Thank you once again, Rehaan & team. Cheers!

REFUEL : Team-BHP Coffee Mugs-img_2356.jpg

Hi Team,

I have placed an order for 2 Red customised mugs on 22-Dec-201, but have received no further communication onit. Kindly suggest the next step or the order status

Order no :: 200022062
Order Date :: Dec,22 2016

Regards
Dieseltuned

Mods :: Execuse the back to back posts. Within few minutes of my typing the above post, I received a mailer from the Team-BHP store that the order will be shipped today and received within a few bbusines days.

Regards
Dieseltuned