Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th May 2017, 18:34   #16
BHPian

re: Team-BHP: BOSS of Indian Online Communities, says FactorDaily

Congratulations to everyone in making this forum such a success..I think its pure passion for automobiles and nothing else which has and which will keep this forum going further and achieve greater success
crazyro is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th May 2017, 18:35   #17
BHPian

I have always admired the dedication of the team of moderators behind the scenes of this forum. The focus on maintaining the quality of posts is amazing. The official test drives & reviews are a benchmark. Kudos to all!!
rmonie is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 26th May 2017, 18:39   #18
Distinguished - BHPian

A full basket of compliments to the founders, managers, team members of T-BHP for this achievement. The adherence to strict quality standards of both form and content has got T-BHP to this point and will take it further. If we stick with the quality we will be thriving 20 years from now for there will always be a need for serious discussion and exchange of information and assessments. Social media like FB may not be around 20 years from now it could get overtaken by something newer but serious discussion will not go out of fashion. Great work gents. One observation though - we are a male centric forum and within that it seems (though I may be wrong) that half are IT professionals. To be relevant tomorrow we need more diversity. Just a thought.
V.Narayan is offline   (15) Thanks
Old 26th May 2017, 19:14   #19
BHPian

A big boost in the arm for all the proud members of Team BHP.
What makes Team BHP stand above all is the clarity and focus it holds. Showing either sides of the coin, a consumer's as well as a manufacturer's point of view.
And the primary driving force behind all this is not monetary gain but pure passion and enthusiasm from every petrolhead soul here that keeps Team BHP running!
Team BHP...Keep Redlining!
Skyline_GT is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th May 2017, 19:58   #20
Senior - BHPian

Cracking down big time on trolls, grammar and typos. I still remember few impatient members left and started another website where it was free for all. But Team-bhp prevailed over all and rose to unreachable heights, which others just stand with their mouths wide open in awe. The utter professionalism maintained here is not matchable by anyone. Salutes to the team. Keep it up folks.

Last edited by RajaTaurus : 26th May 2017 at 19:59.
RajaTaurus is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th May 2017, 20:24   #21
Senior - BHPian

A big shout out to the Moderators and the members for making this achievable!! The values of Team-BHP and the support from members and moderators alike is to be experienced to be believed. Thank you to GTO and the founders for keeping TBHP at the standard that it is today and making it such a huge community!!
abhinav.s is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th May 2017, 20:58   #22
BHPian

Thank you for sharing. The cult following, which Team bhp enjoys, is a testimony to the unmatched quality and unbiased nature of our forum.

I have come across a few online forums, in which users excoriate T-Bhp for it's strict membership rules and community guidelines. However, what they do not realise is that these norms are integral for the upkeep of the goodwill of T-bhp.

I would like to suggest the creation of a Wikipedia page for our forum. This will act as a source of reliable information on the forum (apart from the forum itself) which will benefit many more folks, in my opinion.
Vishid is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th May 2017, 22:29   #23

Re: Team-BHP: BOSS of Indian Online Communities, says FactorDaily

Thank you everyone contributing to and managing Team-BHP over the years. I've been a long-term lurker (really long time now) - and I have made the decisions to buy everything from my cars to car accessories after reading opinions and reviews here. Always trusted the forum.

On a side note, FactoryDaily, although being relatively quite new, enjoys a good reputation in the tech / news / modern journalism and I loved to read the piece about Team-BHP there. More power to Team-BHP!
FastLane is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 26th May 2017, 22:44   #24
BHPian

This is indeed a good news.

Team BHP is the Quora of the automotive forums. Like Quora, sanity prevails here and being objective during discussions maintains the quality. Something which cannot be controlled on Facebook, reddit, etc.

Thanks to all the knowledgeable people on this forum.
shree_shell is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 26th May 2017, 23:19   #25
BHPian

Great !! Proud news for every team-bhp members,fans and moderators!

At times I felt these infractions on spelling/grammatical mistakes were too much of moderation. But that's what keep team-bhp standards high and makes reading through threads a fantastic and addictive experience.

Kudos to the moderators for their hard work and members for following the rules
Asish_VK is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 27th May 2017, 06:07   #26
BHPian

Honestly, I am not surprised on having coming across such an article on our T-BHP, for the fact that ethics and a strong character are bound to pay off in the long run. It is indeed only a beginning!

Thanks very much Sudeepg for sharing this. Thanks to all T-BHPians for making it happen under the visionary mods

Thanks!

Last edited by Nohonking : 27th May 2017 at 06:08.
Nohonking is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th May 2017, 07:29   #27

Thanks Sudeepg for sharing this article. I had never heard of this website before. To be honest, for anything related to cars, teamp-bhp is the source I rely upon.

A big kudos to everyone & especially the moderators for giving unbiased reviews and keeping the forums clean.

Getting that proud-waala-feeling to be part of this community.
I keep recommending this platform to friends/relatives who are on the lookout for genuine info related to cars whether they are in the process of buying one or just want to know more about their prized possessions.
mguliani is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th May 2017, 08:48   #28
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shree_shell View Post
Team BHP is the Quora of the automotive forums. Like Quora, sanity prevails here and being objective during discussions maintains the quality. Something which cannot be controlled on Facebook, reddit, etc.
Very well said. Thanks for the comparison.

All new technology or service or concept, when it first comes, enjoys a run in the first few years or decades of its life with out regulation. Then as society figures it out regulation (some healthy and some restrictive) creeps in. My own industry, aviation, had almost no regulation for the first 45 years till just after World War II. In India the IT industry grew silently in the night in the 1980s and early 1990s under the very noses of our license raj babus because they (the babus) had no clue what this animal was and could not put a quota of production on it . Same for the print advertising industry from 1880 to 1950. Similarly the "uncensored unedited put up any content you like" freedom that Google or Face Book pursue today wont last forever. Either they will have to bring in self regulation or the civil society and governments will (PS: lets not argue on this as this is not my key point, the next one is). In that respect T-BHP is literally a generation ahead of its time with its high standards of self regulation. The only reason T-BHP is my social media interface is this solid standard of self regulation.
V.Narayan is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 27th May 2017, 09:27   #29
BHPian

Great news for all the members of this great forum we call Team-bhp. Gave me such an immense sense of pride and belonging while reading the original article at the other site.
And the part that I personally liked was how the article highlighted team-bhp's "no advertisement stance from car manufacturers". A really commendable feat for team-bhp in today's scenario where everyone is looking out for financial gains.
Proud to be a member of this forum.
Rev on guys.

Regards
Debasish
dpaul is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 27th May 2017, 09:40   #30
BHPian

Congratulations to all. I agree that this is a winning formula on how to build a passionate and engaged community. We should just try to stick to this. My only wish for a change would be to have more women participating. It would add greatly to the quality by providing a different perspective. My wife is a dedicated follower and a motor head and one of our favorite things to do I is talk about cars.
neeravnaik is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks