Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th June 2012, 15:39   #646
BHPian

Re: You know you are addicted to Team-BHP when ...

* Your daily night dreams mostly happen in Silver-Black Background with some red flashes on it
* Whether you are a member or not, your car holds the little yellow sticker saying "I Drive Safe" powered by T-BHP
* Whether your wife likes it or not, you stick a Team-BHP sticker on her scooty too
* In dense traffic or at a signal, you keep looking around for spotting another T-BHPian
* In any Service center / garage / showroom you tend to proudly introduce yourself as a "Team BHPian"
* However late it is or how much ever tired you are, no sleep without logging on to your homepage (ofcourse, homepage in most cases will be team-bhp.com)
* It would just be a simple puncture repair job or a heavy issue resolved on your car, still the "motorhead" in you urges you to post the experience / even improvisation possibilities in "DIY" thread
* lastly, post a reply to this thread with your reasons and "Submit" with a sigh / smile with a un-expressable satisfaction.

TeamBHP Rocks!!!
Mister_M is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th June 2012, 16:15   #647
Senior - BHPian

* My B.com exams are going on and I am surfing Team-BHP day and night.

* Even before, I was a member my ride was coupled with Team-BHP stickers.

* Hell, even my laptop have Team-bhp sticker on it.

* Whenever I open my browser, I first log in Team-BHP.

* My friend's say that, My GF will leave me, because I spend all my time in Team-BHP ( Thank god i don't have one )

* Couple of days back, I started browsing the forum at around 7 PM, at around 8, My mom called me to come and eat dinner, after which I said, Keep it in hotcase, I'll eat it later. After which, I started Browsing Team-BHP, It was 11, when i remembered that I haven't had my dinner

There are a lot of points, which shows my addiction for Team-BHP, But i don't remember them now, Will add them as i remember.

Thanks alot MODS for keeping the level of Team-BHP high and A big shout out to GTO- For starting Team-BHP.

Cheers,
Sameer
Old 29th June 2012, 17:21   #648
BHPian

Latest addiction effect. I missed my office bus just now while reading through the forums and I need to wait for an hour more for the next one.

Thank you team-bhp for affecting my life in so many ways!!!
Old 30th June 2012, 22:06   #649
BHPian

As there is no Symbian Belle mobile app available, my homepage on desktop and mobile is Team-bhp.
Old 1st July 2012, 00:21   #650
BHPian

When...
you open up team-bhp on your blackberry in opera browser and start going through new posts when your girlfriend goes to the trial room while shopping
Old 3rd July 2012, 04:50   #651
BHPian

When.. checking for update at this hour (445 AM) and feel it is quite a normal!
Old 4th July 2012, 00:32   #652
BHPian

every time you smile and try get a glimpse of the driver who has one of those team bhp sticker
Old 4th July 2012, 17:52   #653
Senior - BHPian

in a cinema hall the last thing you do before putting your cell on silent is log into tbhp and check out the latest posts.

BTW this addiction of mine helped a fellow Bhpian attend his first Tbhp meet.
Old 4th July 2012, 22:04   #654
BHPian

when...
You spend three hours reading posts on T-BHP before going to bed, (the wifes snoring reminds you its past midnight ) and wake up half way through your sleep after dreaming that you have been banned from accessing the T-BHP site (wifes curse for not paying attention to her) and that you had received a call (don't remember from whom) asking you to remove the T-BHP stickers from your car.
Old 5th July 2012, 15:50   #655
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTAIN REX View Post
....and wake up half way through your sleep after dreaming that you have been banned from accessing the T-BHP site
.........and that you had received a call (don't remember from whom) asking you to remove the T-BHP stickers from your car.
This is REAL addiction Captain!

Anyways, your first scenario is common, we do get to see a lot of "BANNED" BHPians around in the Forum. But "De-Badging"??? Has that really happened before? If yes, why?? What reasons??

@ Mods, any insight on any incident on "De-Badging" of TeamBHP stickers in the past? Just being Curious
Old 5th July 2012, 20:53   #656
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer_ash View Post
Latest addiction effect. I missed my office bus just now while reading through the forums and I need to wait for an hour more for the next one.

Thank you team-bhp for affecting my life in so many ways!!!
While you wait for the next office bus, you can spend some more time on the TeamBHP forum - that's what I'd do

I did go late for volunteer work a couple of times because I had to reply to a couple of posts on TeamBHP. Either way, good was done.
Old 8th July 2012, 16:17   #657
BHPian

> After I started spreading the word about tbhp to all my friends, colleagues & family should they need any information on Cars.
> My web browser bookmark changed from my employer's url to Team-bhp.com
> Laptop wallpaper changed from my Employer's Logo to Team-bhp
> When I am hooked to tbhp on my mobile while going home/office instead of starting those customary office gossips with my cab mates.
> When I am overjoyed spotting a car with Tbhp stickers
> When I had the team-bhp stickers on my bike. I never stick and stickers except those mandatory parking ones. Tbhp stickers are the first and last ones which will be on my car/bike forever.
Old 15th July 2012, 21:25   #658
BHPian

Team BHP is the best car website in India because it is run by people who are sincere, principled and passionate about cars ! There is honesty in all topics and is most trust-worthy. How many websites have changed themselves to suit the need of their sponsors ? Many...but not team-bhp. Team BHP is the car forum equivalent of Wikipedia in India and I won't mind contributing to the cause of it's upkeep. Both the cars I purchased are on the basis of responses I received on TBHP and I am very proud to have taken informed decisions on both. One sticker my car would sport forever. Team BHP, we are proud of you !

Here's me taking a go now -
1) When I start my conversation on cars with colleagues with TBHP
2) When I give " respect' to anyone commenting on a car only if thhey are TBHP
3) When I dream about the best place to put the stickers on my car
4) When I imagine wearing TBHP t-shirts and helping out fellow BHPians out of trouble in a highway
5) When I feel my CA pales in comparison to the memebership of this forum :-)

Last edited by suhaas307 : 15th July 2012 at 23:04. Reason: Please avoid putting-up consecutive posts. Use the 'Edit' function henceforth. Thanks :)
Old 16th July 2012, 20:38   #659
BHPian

Have ben following this thread for quite a while now but got my membership approved recently. Here is my story of addiction

1. Open Team BHP more than my Facebook account. My chrome browser history proves it.
2. After watching a late night movie, login to TBHP just once before going to bed.
3. After every silly fight with my wife login to TBHP to let my angry go away

Regards,
Naveen
Old 17th July 2012, 20:58   #660
BHPian

you know you are addicted when anything anywhere that is automotive, and you immediately think of team-bhp.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks