Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th July 2007, 03:44   #61
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
I think the name of the band is Safri Duo.
waaah waaah, safri duo?? i have heard played alive but i dont think he can singh punjabi songs. kidding :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi View Post
Ask a true lover of Punjabi music boys. you Delhi boys are just pretenders to the throne.

1) Safri Duo is from Denmark. They don't know punjabi. Their name is not really Safri, it is the first few letters from the last names of the duo, combined.

2) Dil Te Allana Pyah is an amazing song by Balwinder Safri from his album Get real. Worth buying this album, I am looking for it myself. Clip has good taste.
i agree with you sam bhai. exceptions are there but most of the delhi punjabis listen to crap punjabi music kidding :-) . sam bhai, if you want i can courier a copy to you, i will get the cd tomorrow morning and the first thing i would do is to listen to the song and second thing would be to make some copies and ill courier them or ill rip it and mail it to you. but i dont think you would like a compressed copy.

also the cd is best of safri boys there are many good tracks like rahe rahe jab waliye, chann mere makhna etc. what ive been told is that i would get a copy of the cd bhought from england(i dont support piracy but i cant help it. its not available any where. i must say you have a really good choice sam bhai. this is my all time favorite track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker View Post
it was also called football speaker also.
are you serious??? lol. im used to ikkey panjaah(punjabi) lol

i mean no offence to any one( ir, lbm,sam) and i mean no offense to Sikh brothers and im not trying to hurt anyones religious sentiments.

cheers
clipto

Last edited by clipto333 : 6th July 2007 at 03:49.
Old 6th July 2007, 18:27   #62
BHPian

hi,

where are you Sam bhai? i have the cd with me. if you want ill send it to you right away so let me know your address please or should i just write to sam kapasi, jbl india, mumbai. lol let me know jaldi se as the last courier goes at 7 pm.

if anyone wants the cd i wil be more than happy to send it by mail or e-mail.

cheers
clip
Old 8th July 2007, 04:03   #63
BHPian

kahaan chale gaye sab ke sab??where has everyone gone?? sma was my proposal of sending a cd to you that bad you didnt even care to reply?? :-)
here im making copies for you and panky adny you toh are not even bothered lol. no offence sa bhai, just kiddig;-) no offense meant sam bhai,

cheers ikkkkkkkiiiiiiissssssssss pachhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaasssssssss
ccccccccllllllliiiiippppptttttoooo
dorry mods
Old 8th July 2007, 10:36   #64
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipto333 View Post
lol. no offence sa bhai, just kiddig;-) no offense meant sam bhai,

dorry mods
Clip, I know you have high regards for Sam but were you literally high when you wrote this?
Old 8th July 2007, 14:47   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunbir View Post
Clip, I know you have high regards for Sam but were you literally high when you wrote this?
you bet. you can see the time.lol i was drunk and i was sleeping lol. i have just noticed that i have a bad habit of sleep typing. lol

cheers
clip
Old 9th July 2007, 04:52   #66
BHPian

Quote:
kahaan chale gaye sab ke sab??where has everyone gone?? sma was my proposal of sending a cd to you that bad you didnt even care to reply?? :-)
here im making copies for you and panky adny you toh are not even bothered lol. no offence sa bhai, just kiddig;-) no offense meant sam bhai,

dorry mods
this guy is such an idiot. i dont think he should post on tbhp when hes sleepy or high. lol

how embarrasing. i dont know what happens to me at night. today again its 445 in the morning. was installing pc 2.1 speakers in my wash room hooking it up with my HT in my room. im tired.

cheers
clip

im sorry for the earlier post gunman :-)
Old 9th July 2007, 08:46   #67
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
this guy is such an idiot. i dont think he should post on tbhp when hes sleepy or high. lol

how embarrasing. i dont know what happens to me at night. today again its 445 in the morning. was installing pc 2.1 speakers in my wash room hooking it up with my HT in my room. im tired.

cheers
clip

im sorry for the earlier post gunman :-)
Oye @clipto-pappe, you are just fine the way you are - don't try to change. Like the famous commercial, you're refreshingly different. Everyone has idiosyncracies, so you need not be embarassed by what you do.

Talking of which, HT 2.1 speakers in the wash-room??? You must be spending a heck of a lot of time there! I had heard of gold-plated taps and jacuzzis, but SQ in WC/WR - wow.
Old 9th July 2007, 09:20   #68
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerAlte View Post
I had heard of gold-plated taps and jacuzzis
Well, for clip they can double as "high-end" connectors!
clip, nothing embarrassing about it... I usually wear my (wireless) headphones in bathrooms, except while shaving or bathing when it's not possible to do that. But no worries...as you seem to be busy finding out a solution to the problem
Old 9th July 2007, 14:12   #69
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerAlte View Post
Oye @clipto-pappe, you are just fine the way you are - don't try to change. Like the famous commercial, you're refreshingly different. Everyone has idiosyncracies, so you need not be embarassed by what you do.

Talking of which, HT 2.1 speakers in the wash-room??? You must be spending a heck of a lot of time there! I had heard of gold-plated taps and jacuzzis, but SQ in WC/WR - wow.
thanks deralte. yes i do spend alot of time in my washroom. i come back home from work late like 9pm. by then im dead tired. bus i jump in my tub and im there reading for like 2 hours(that is the only time i read books) so i thought why not have some music. im even planning to put an lcd tv so i can watch movies or whatever. it is so relaxing.

i had some pc speakers the 2.1 thingy(i like them). im connecting it with my dvd player(i have a ht in a box) and my laptop. maybe ill get better speakers but i dont think ill be turning up the volume too much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by santosh.s View Post
Well, for clip they can double as "high-end" connectors!
clip, nothing embarrassing about it... I usually wear my (wireless) headphones in bathrooms, except while shaving or bathing when it's not possible to do that. But no worries...as you seem to be busy finding out a solution to the problem
dont have gold i like silver:-)
good, atleast im not alone here who has music in WR. tonight ill be listening to music in my WR. yey

cheers
clip
Old 9th July 2007, 16:19   #70
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
i jump in my tub and im there reading for like 2 hours
Either you are single or you got a loving and frisky girlfriend in either case I envy you.
Old 9th July 2007, 17:23   #71
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
Either you are single or you got a loving and frisky girlfriend in either case I envy you.
hehe. navinji, im married. and touchwood my wife is very understanding and caring and im very lucky. BTW she also loves audio.

cheers
clip
Old 10th July 2007, 10:35   #72
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
im married and my wife is very caring
And you wasting your time with us? Learning about wires and speakers and other stuff?
Old 10th July 2007, 14:09   #73
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
And you wasting your time with us? Learning about wires and speakers and other stuff?

im not wasting my time here, are you?? im always online from work through out the day so she's not with me, i log on again late at night at around 1-2 o clock for like 15-20 min sometimes more and when i get up, im sleeping on my laptop lol. i got married in january 2005.

cheers
clip
Old 10th July 2007, 20:25   #74
Senior - BHPian

My wife is just fed up with all this... Every day she tries to make me promise her- "I won't waste time on audio anymore". Given a chance, she will kill all the websites frequented by me, and the first one in the black list must be tbhp
Old 10th July 2007, 22:17   #75
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by santosh.s View Post
My wife is just fed up with all this... Every day she tries to make me promise her- "I won't waste time on audio anymore". Given a chance, she will kill all the websites frequented by me, and the first one in the black list must be tbhp
This story is almost in every household who visit Tbhp regularly or we can say Kahani Ghar Ghar Ke

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks