Team-BHP - 2 Subs - Dual Mono or Stereo - "Kb ka dB"
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   2 Subs - Dual Mono or Stereo - "Kb ka dB" (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/13888-2-subs-dual-mono-stereo-kb-ka-db-15.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kb100
Ok Folks... Guess I will le the cat out of the bag....

The AMP ... is the ONLY ONE IN THE COUNTRY as of now... IN OTHER WORDS THIS WILL BE THE first ever INSTALL OF THIS AMP in INDIA!!

TRU TECHNOLOGY T03 4.150 (Retail Rs. 1,01,600/-)

The Tru Tech T03 4.150 is one of the best car audio amps made

wow...........>1lac just for an amplifier!!!!!!!! It just not passion for music but something else.
Go ahead man.......

I beleive this will be the best setup in India.Well guys,i am talking abt SQ and not SPL,achieved by stacking quite a few amplifier and subw placing all over the car.

Then why were u discussing sony/blau/and even int.amplifiers Kb?

U will also need couple of bodyguards after u have installed ur ICElol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsjaurr
Then why were u discussing sony/blau/and even int.amplifiers Kb?

RSJ... Front channels of the T03 to the front components... The rear to the subs - one each - in stereo.

Now I have a wife and children who occupy the rear seat.. typically even on long drives the sound from the rear speakers are faded down till barely perceptible (since the speakers are barely 8-12" away from their ears!) ... However there is NO SUB now.. so all is well...

Now if we were to do away with rears.. keep the HU internal amp off - add two subs to the boot... then they are going to be closer to the subs than to the front comps... so what is the percieved sound in the rear seat going to be..??

In case this needs to be addressed, and we need to add co-axials.. then do I just do with the Sony or the Blau to provide the minimal juice required for the rears .. or do I buy a small two channel amp..- that way we can continue to keep the internal amp of the HU off.. do do we forget the whole rear bizz!

Or what combination of this is possible..? (the T03 to the rears is ruled out since it will be an unnecessary overkill.. and the PA not good enough for TWO subs)

All in all which of the possible combinations should be used with FAMILY SQ in mind..

Quote:

Originally Posted by kb100
RSJ... Front channels of the T03 to the front components... The rear to the subs - one each - in stereo. All in all which of the possible combinations should be used with FAMILY SQ in mind..

in the words of a favourite rock song

"There are two paths you can by..."

1. Use the Blau 275 to power the rears
2. If you really love your family you'd get another Tru Tech 2.150 for the rears! :-) LOL

Quote:

Originally Posted by navin
in the words of a favourite rock song

"There are two paths you can by..."

1. Use the Blau 275 to power the rears
2. If you really love your family you'd get another Tru Tech 2.150 for the rears! :-) LOL

that would be perfect set-uplol:

Quote:

All in all which of the possible combinations should be used with FAMILY SQ in mind..

so why u would want a cheaper amplifier like sony.Navin finds it bit grainy.
As navin said said,use blau275 for rear and if u like the sound keep it o/w go for some good 2-ch amplifier.

Goodness gracious !!!! T03 ?? Sujit , i knew u were mad the day u tried that near LCD after listening to psycho .. And now this ??? Holy god , from a budget of 20k to 1L for just an amp ?? Did u change ur profession to smuggling too ??? LOL ... Anyways just get down to bangy soon ok , cant wait to hear this setup .. Now hopefully u wont tempt me too !!!! Warna my Turbocharged plan for my baleno will go tthhuuusss !!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam kapasi
Well, here's my 2 cents now.

Though often it's the front end which most useful and provides the maximum satisfaction, some people have been known to derive pleasure from the rear end too.
I believe the front can be cleaner, sweeter and (as the name suggests) more upfront too, but eventually it's upto the individual. Also the front end will provide results that are more visible. But of course this depends on the persons needs and taste again.

With the right settings you can use the front end when needed and shift to the rear when required, depending on the situation.

ROTFLMAO .. Good one sam , though u meant it purely with reference to ICE .. So im guesssing ??? LOL ..

20K to 1L for an amp.... gyz what about some "communication skills" crash course from Gunman & Co.??

@ panky. Now you know my despearation to get the right HU...

And Yes.. this is what I decided....

One pair of co-axials in the rear.. to be powered by HU whenever family is one board... rest of the time internal amp OFF and all mujik for ME olly!! ...

How is that??

Now the only worry is every time I switch the internal HU off and on will all the settings change??? ... Pl help!

I dont think so this will the setting will change......Here is the manual of the same if u dont have......(go to page 74 for the info...)
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pi...tionManual.pdf

Quote:

Originally Posted by low_bass_makker
I dont think so this will the setting will change......Here is the manual of the same if u dont have......(go to page 74 for the info...)
http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pi...tionManual.pdf

Thanks Buddy LBM!!.... Will read that up!...

Umm kb, for a setup like yours, I'd say go for rear fill (6.5" coaxes) and an amp to power the same too.

Some reasoning behind the statement. (I don't know what I like about writing my posts in numbered form, my engineering background suffocates me sometimes)

1. Since you do have passengers in the backseat, it would be a very awkward listening experience for them without rear fill, and yes, they'll hear mostly bass with intermingled mids and highs from the front and that is quite frustrating.

2. One of the passengers in the rear could be your wife. You don't want her to turn up her music on you. :)

3. You will have to perpetually fade to the front because the rear speakers would clip at high volume levels when powered from the head unit.

4. Adjust the gains right, and you don't necessarily have to turn off the rears completely when there are no rear passengers. This makes no difference to sound quality as long as the rears are driven by an external amp, and not the one in your head unit. Conversely, by using an amp, you don't have to worry about switching on the HU's internal amp and sacrificing some SQ just because your wife's in the car. At that rate, you'll be mostly praying you travel without her (ok, you anyways do :) ), and that doesn't go down well in a marriage.

5. Get another Tru Tech amp. If you use 2 amps from different makes, there could be a difference in their respective turn-on times. So your rears start playing even before the fronts and subs do, or vice-versa. Also, audiophiles swear by that the overall tonality of the system should be identical, which you will lose to some extent with speakers powered by some amp with a different spec.

6. You are a rich man. rl:

I agree with B&T with adding rear speaker with amp. Becasue If u have spent 100k on a single amp will be total waste of money if u play rear with the hu amp. This can be consider that the other amp could be of different make because u will be playing the fronts only if u r alone for complete SQ.

One more question which make speakers are u going to use........front and rear both.

Q. Is not this sysmtem for an Accent / Elantra?

I used to fear when ICE > Cost of Car/10.

then I really started fearing only when ICE > Cost of Car!

but now only when ICE/ HT-AV > Current Cost of House I faint!

In my 35 odd years since I started in audio I have fainted twice!

Quote:

Originally Posted by navin
Q. Is not this sysmtem for an Accent / Elantra?

I used to fear when ICE > Cost of Car/10.

then I really started fearing only when ICE > Cost of Car!

but now only when ICE/ HT-AV > Current Cost of House I faint!

In my 35 odd years since I started in audio I have fainted twice!

true navin....its kinda insane to spend so much. as rsjaurr puts it, its NOT passion, its something else. i mean get over it.. its supposed to be YOUR ears, YOUR money....its hard to belive specially when the car is not rolls royce or maybach!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by panky12345
true navin....its kinda insane to spend so much. as rsjaurr puts it, its NOT passion, its something else. i mean get over it.. its supposed to be YOUR ears, YOUR money....its hard to belive specially when the car is not rolls royce or maybach!!

..... PERIOD!!

By the same extention... why would one want to spend a few crores on an Automobile?? .. why have a Turbo.. or two .. or three.. or FOUR (now where is that Quad-Turbo gentleman?!?).. not to mention polished ports (when ones own shows are desperately in need of one!) ..fancy Cams (.. where a rocking chair will be a better investment)!!.. free flow exhausts (that doctors can take a cue from !).. and other unmentionable gizmos .. all to put together a vehicle that does the quarter mile in single digits so that one can then preen and fill out testosterone filled chests in front of other lesser "endowed" (The age old "mine" is "bigger" than "yours" game) .. when in reality all you have done is blow up a $hit-load of $$$ to prove oneself UN-INSURABLE!!

Why have TV... why buy larger and larger TV's will gazzilion channels??... how much bigger is your living room getting, or how much farther from the TV are you sitting, how many channels - that you understand -do you get at home in any case?.. Why have an AC when sweating is Narure's way of detoxification - not to mention its great for the complextion!

We are ALL insane in different ways .. One mans nectar - Another's poison...

Look at it this way... If everyone were doing 'SANE' basic Pio 1XXX + TS 20 (CRITICAL!)+ Xplod speakers then this forum itself becomes redundant!

T-BHP is about madness... for people who LOVE things enough to be PASSIONATE about them to congregate and share ideas!... YOu Dream... Some make their dreanms come tru.. Some dreams one can participate in.. the others .. well one can live it thru someone else's eyes.. The rest go on dreaming.... HOPE makes the world go round!! makes life worth living!... biggest futility is birth itself... Why be born if one is destined to die!

I came here looking for ONE PAIR of CHEAPEST speakers to replace my factory Fronts.. I got SHOCKED when someone suggested a Boston FX @ 5.5k .. and see where I have reached!:Shockked: ... I used to be very happy with my walkman (you just can't beat a quality headphone!) .. but when I graduated I went straight to a Yamaha STEREO amplifier with speakers 6.5 FEET TALL, grain matched, three-quarter-wave tubes with brushed aluminium fronts, granite base with SPIKES, et all ! - all hand made - alongside the carpenter!

Is this insane?? -- HELL YES!!... I AM CERTIFIABLE!!

.. and I love this MADNESS!!:Cheering:

agree:
The difference between boys and men is the price of their toys!.
God bless all tbhp ians.
Cheers!