Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th August 2006, 20:54   #76
BHPian

the true things were not sweet for u thats why u went to other forums bragging about yourself and calling this discussion a comedy show u were also a part of this show. u lack in self confidence which u showed by posting your useless comments.
Old 4th August 2006, 20:57   #77
BHPian

guys did u read that thread posted by morton??
Old 4th August 2006, 21:02   #78
Senior - BHPian

I dont think that I am not self confident I and full confident in what I write here else i dont write , there are many other section on this forum but i dont have knowledege of them so i dont write there simple as that.

I one person does not understand a thing and has a problem with it cant he discuss it any where else...

lastly the truth is that the u cannot copmare the hu just by listening and that is the truth which you can learn from the discussion on the other forum which u have found out by what means I dont know...and u did not like it as u have taken a old series hu and regreting it.....

any ways which useless comments i post can u shed some light on it.....
Old 4th August 2006, 21:18   #79
Senior - BHPian

.... and I used to think Rakhi Sawant is the controversy queen...uh king...uh, I'm not sure about that actually.

Old 4th August 2006, 21:25   #80
BHPian

if u had so much confidence in yourself why did u go to other forum asking .why didnt u say what u had to say right here .i guess u cant compare hu by listening but by putting them in a bucket of water and seeing which one blows first.i dont regret my decision because i am not lacking in self confidence like u.u are the one who is regretting.the only thing i regret is talking to a loser like u in this great forum.i am not wasting any more time by replying to u.
Old 4th August 2006, 21:29   #81
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsjaurr
guys did u read that thread posted by morton??
"Thanks for the support man but in a forum in which i am regular visitor these type of stupid discussion often happen..."

Yeah RSJ, I read it. Our "stupid discussions".....

Anyways, at least you now know where LBM gets his answers from...

Quote:
Originally Posted by morten
if u had so much confidence in yourself why did u go to other forum asking .why didnt u say what u had to say right here .i guess u cant compare hu by listening but by putting them in a bucket of water and seeing which one blows first.i dont regret my decision because i am not lacking in self confidence like u.u are the one who is regretting.the only thing i regret is talking to a loser like u in this great forum.i am not wasting any more time by replying to u.
Touche'.... Morten dont even bother man... its no use...

Last edited by gunbir : 4th August 2006 at 21:31.
Old 4th August 2006, 21:38   #82
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunbir
Anyways, at least you now know where LBM gets his answers from...
Simple,,, 1, 2 ka 4,,,,, 4,2 ka 1,,,, my name is LBM,
Old 4th August 2006, 21:40   #83
BHPian

yeah gunbir veer, u are right .good night buddy .....watching vaastav

Last edited by morten : 4th August 2006 at 21:42.
Old 4th August 2006, 21:53   #84
Senior - BHPian

guys point still not proven which is having better sq 8850 and 8650....any comments only for experts no newbies here....
Old 4th August 2006, 22:20   #85
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker
guys point still not proven which is having better sq 8850 and 8650....any comments only for experts no newbies here....
I'd suggest you conduct a blindfolded test..lol. Doodh ka doodh, paani ka paani.
Old 4th August 2006, 22:24   #86
Senior - BHPian

ok then who will do this and who will be the judge and who finallize the results.....

plz dont ask me as i cannot do this as I dont have a superman hearing....lol

for those who dont have superhuman hearing read this article....

http://tom-morrow-land.com/tests/ampchall/index.htm

Last edited by low_bass_makker : 4th August 2006 at 22:28.
Old 4th August 2006, 23:05   #87
Senior - BHPian

and POP goes the weasel!!...

Man are we spinning off here again...............??
Old 5th August 2006, 10:13   #88
Team-BHP Support

What?

LBM, even if you did not mention the forum there is no need for you to call anyone or any group of people stupid. (a) it does not speak well of you and (b) it digresses from the actual topic.

Morten, Let's have a thicker skin. As the ICE froum of what is really a car forum WE do pretty well. Other might think that we occasionally are stupid. I take that as a complement. To quote Forrest Gump "Mama said stupid is what stupid does". :-)

As far as the 8850 vs the 8650 is concerned if someone belives one is better so be it. There are no absolutes in audio!

As far as Richard Clark's test are concerned while under short listening sessions one might not tell one amplifier from another I know for a fact that one can do so over longer sessions. In fact last winter I was in Singapore. My Brother in Law (sister's hubby) is a bigger audiophile than me (the advantages of not having kids I guess). Anyway he has a dedicated listening room with multiple sets of wires (he builds me custom wires on request), headphones, amps etc...

One evening I opened the door to his room and he was in there and remarked that his system sounded different. It sounded more natual. What did he do? Well all he had done was replace EL34 tubes in a Consonanace amp with KT88. He had also level mathced the tubes. Now I was not even home (we had gone to the Zoo) when he had done this. Now this is not even 2 diffrent amps or two different topologies. Just 2 different tubes. I know what I heard. I did not know he had a made any change but i heard it. Case Closed as far as I am concerned. I have a dozen simialr anecdotes.

I would request all to make your own judgements based on their own expereince.

Last edited by navin : 5th August 2006 at 10:32.
Old 5th August 2006, 10:23   #89
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin
To quote Forrest Gump "Mama said stupid is what stupid does".
Navinji well put...
Old 5th August 2006, 10:33   #90
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin
What?LBM, even if you did not mention the forum there is no need for you to call anyone or any group of people stupid. (a) it does not speak well of you and (b) it digresses from the actual topic.
Navin Ji I did not said any body stupid I only said stupid discussions. also it does not means intelligent people can do stupid things yes they can at time they do.....

I did not said bad to anybody and also I did not imposse anything to any body even after known that the discuss has no meaning I kept quiet......

Yes it is little out of topic but the main core question I was asking was the diff in sq in both the hu , also which affected in turn help in making the buyer the final choice......

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks