Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st October 2013, 23:21   #106
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajneeesh View Post
Folks, there is a problem with the fm reception of my SX4. I have had the HU checked by Nippon Auditronics and as per them it is fine. The CD player is just fine.

As per the technicians at Nippon, the problem could be with the antenna or the cables. SInce MASS I go to ( Motorcraft) is not comfortable to attending to ICE related issues, I would appreciate if you can direct me to some reliable ice service centre.

I am based in Noida.
If am not wrong, SX4 uses a printed antenna, on the rear windscreen.

Did you install any sunfilm on the rear windscreen? The ICE guy may not be able to help you on this.
Old 2nd October 2013, 16:04   #107
Senior - BHPian

Re: SX4 ZXi - Integrated HU Audio Thread!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajneeesh View Post
... ( Motorcraft) is not comfortable to attending to ICE related issues, I would appreciate if you can direct me to some reliable ice service centre. ...
Any car accessories shop person would be able to check for cable breakage or connection opening out.

If there is a severe problem with the antenna on the rear windshield, as @DRIV3R says, you should replace it with an internal antenna mounted behind the RVM.

Last edited by DerAlte : 2nd October 2013 at 16:06.
Old 2nd October 2013, 20:11   #108
Senior - BHPian

Re: SX4 ZXi - Integrated HU Audio Thread!!

Thanks Driv3r & Der Alte,

No sun film on the windshield. I was worried about the feasibility of replacing the windshield in case it has a major problem. However, I like your suggestion of going in for an antenna behind the RVM.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks