Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th February 2012, 17:20   #106
Senior - BHPian

Re: Dinu's Honda Civic - ICE upgrade

Quote:
Originally Posted by preetham.hs View Post
... contact details of Anwar? ...
Anwar's shop is on the JNC road in Koramangala. About 100m. in, on the left side. Don't remember the name, but that is the only non-eating/office establishment on that road - can't miss it.
Old 7th February 2012, 09:59   #107
BANNED

Thank you DerAlte and Dinu for the directions. I should be able to find the place.
Old 19th February 2012, 15:12   #108
BHPian

Had the pleasure of meeting DINU recently, and very very happy to share with everyone, that he has among the most understated, sleeper AMAZING civic's I've ever come across(not that i've come across alot, but still), A true enthusiast if i ever met one, didn't have the courage to ask the costs for the mods, I would've been left day dreaming forever(i still am)
AMAZING ICE, fantastic modded car, the growl with the k&n is to DIE for, and the projector headlamps, truly an inspiration
I've reached where i wanted to with respect to ice,
Deciding between a typhoon kit and projector headlamps next
Dinu, if you don't mind sharing the exact part number of the typhoon kit or any alternative in 150-200$ price range that'll fit on my civic, I might be going to the US next month, so will be contemplating an upgrade between the typhoon or projector headlamps, which ever gets approved at home
Was looking for an ownership review from you to post on, didn't find it, hence posted here

Last edited by raghav.carfreak : 19th February 2012 at 15:14.
raghav.carfreak is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th February 2012, 18:11   #109
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raghav.carfreak View Post
Had the pleasure of meeting DINU recently, and very very happy to share with everyone, that he has among the most understated, sleeper AMAZING civic's I've ever come across(not that i've come across alot, but still), A true enthusiast if i ever met one, didn't have the courage to ask the costs for the mods, I would've been left day dreaming forever(i still am)
AMAZING ICE, fantastic modded car, the growl with the k&n is to DIE for, and the projector headlamps, truly an inspiration
I've reached where i wanted to with respect to ice,
Deciding between a typhoon kit and projector headlamps next
Dinu, if you don't mind sharing the exact part number of the typhoon kit or any alternative in 150-200$ price range that'll fit on my civic, I might be going to the US next month, so will be contemplating an upgrade between the typhoon or projector headlamps, which ever gets approved at home
Was looking for an ownership review from you to post on, didn't find it, hence posted here
@Raghav, am I humbled. Happy to know you liked my car.
If you are going to US, you can get the K&N Typhoon kit from there and it is a direct bolt-on into our Civic. The cost is in the region of $200. The part number is 69-1013TS
See the link
69-1013TS - K&N 69 Series Typhoon Kits, Performance Intake Kit

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks