Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st October 2005, 18:44   #151
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanbhat
I want to buy one cd player for my Esteem, my budget is only Rs.10K, i had seen Sony 5510 system (Rs.6000), sony 350W speaker Rs.2400, and sony 100W speker Rs.600. All without bill, will this be ok, will i require sun-woofer, amplifier, tuter etc. What about, pioneer, jvc, kenwood, boshman and other compiteters. Please help me in getting best possible system in this budget.
hi aman..i have the same setup running in my zen currently..its pretty good for those who just love to enjoy their music and are not hardcore music buffs who need amps,subs et all..ya one note of caution the front speakers from sony are a big letdown..so u might want to change that for something better like say JBL GTO 426e..the HU is a real VFM and so to are the rear coaxials..
well for the budget u specified u better stick with the sony HU and the 6x9's..if ur willing to shell out more then skies the limit and u can get amps,subs,components and all that u can find under the sun..hope that helps..
Old 1st October 2005, 23:29   #152
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
JK??? Did you get the new autocar or not? It's going to complete the silly smile on your face. Trust me on this one.
Sam, I bought the Autocar and saw what you did.

Last edited by Vivekphadnis : 1st October 2005 at 23:32.
Old 1st October 2005, 23:45   #153
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivekphadnis
oh shutup will u... 2mrw I WILL GET IT.
Old 1st October 2005, 23:58   #154
BHPian

Hurry up before the copies get sold out.
Old 2nd October 2005, 00:40   #155
Senior - BHPian

Sam, I don't quite remember which mag I saw this on, but I saw an ad which said JBL comin out with CS series in India??? [its atleast not available as a regular in chennai, just GTO].... Is the CS series better than the GTO series????

Inputts, plzzz....
Old 2nd October 2005, 00:57   #156
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_ajay
Sam, I don't quite remember which mag I saw this on, but I saw an ad which said JBL comin out with CS series in India??? [its atleast not available as a regular in chennai, just GTO].... Is the CS series better than the GTO series????

Inputts, plzzz....

i saw it here at tvm. think its teh gto series rechristened 4 ind market? or maybe rechristened 2 sell as hyundai's oe
Old 2nd October 2005, 01:20   #157
BHPian

Sm,

That ws nice. Bu JKAS no eed to buy the mag. Can jut peek at the back. lthough u have to squit alittle.

And if u want to coolect I can send my copy

But Do hurry and get yours
Old 2nd October 2005, 01:26   #158
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Hurry up before the copies get sold out.
ya better hurry up jk before u run out of copies and like pranil said squirt a bit and u wont regret what ul find on the back cover..btw rush jk whats taking u so long to get hold of a copy and i bet ul show it to ur kids too(maybe ur grandkids too) ..
Old 2nd October 2005, 01:43   #159
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclaren1885
ya better hurry up jk before u run out of copies and like pranil said squirt a bit and u wont regret what ul find on the back cover..btw rush jk whats taking u so long to get hold of a copy and i bet ul show it to ur kids too(maybe ur grandkids too) ..

:(( all saw it ... all ..except me! 2mrw i will get it coz i am driving to teh city . hehe

@pranil ... send it 2 me. i will autograph and send it back to u and u can show it to mclaren's grand kids

Last edited by jkdas : 2nd October 2005 at 01:45.
Old 2nd October 2005, 14:32   #160
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvinashKeezh
that more than subtle... but pardon me sam, its fun to tease a guy... when we know that he's not going to check it tonite!!!! ...

ak
Ya YA avi, I'm toh wishing i could see his face, when he gets the mag hahahaa
Old 2nd October 2005, 14:35   #161
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA I am finding this too funny. Sab ne dekha, JK ne nahi dekha! hahahahaha
Old 2nd October 2005, 14:40   #162
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_ajay

Inputts, plzzz....
Hi Ajay,

You will see this in every car magazine in India this month. JBL CS is a value for money series and they have some new products that we're marketing quite strongly.
Basically it's JBL for the masses. Some speakers are even cheaper than existing available brands. For JBL thats a bloody achievement.
To answer your question, it's one level below GTO in performance. Still excellent, but doesnt have the performance of the Grand Touring Series. Good for a budget wala.
Old 2nd October 2005, 14:56   #163
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHA I am finding this too funny. Sab ne dekha, JK ne nahi dekha! hahahahaha
JK ne be dekha

got the mag. thats gr8 Sam. now i have to make a sticker for my car...Lets JBLfy... Orange and white as JBL's maybe... what say..

gonna make all my frnds buy Autocar and JBL's

from Navin: unlesss absolutely nesscary please go easy with smileys. i know this might be a bit premature but this thing can ballon pretty fast so i have reduced the number of smileys posted here. sorry.

Last edited by navin : 3rd October 2005 at 11:16.
Old 2nd October 2005, 15:09   #164
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi Ajay,

You will see this in every car magazine in India this month. JBL CS is a value for money series and they have some new products that we're marketing quite strongly.
Basically it's JBL for the masses. Some speakers are even cheaper than existing available brands. For JBL thats a bloody achievement.
To answer your question, it's one level below GTO in performance. Still excellent, but doesnt have the performance of the Grand Touring Series. Good for a budget wala.
Phew!!! aab milii mann ko shaanti...!!!

Last edited by k_ajay : 2nd October 2005 at 15:10.
Old 2nd October 2005, 15:22   #165
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas
JK ne be dekha

gonna make all my frnds buy Autocar and JBL's

Chalo JK's famous AND happy. I told you JK, remember? That if I use it, I'll give you credit? heh heh

Now wanna REALLY smile??
Look for your name in BBC Top Gear (Page 1), Autocar India ( Outer Back page), CAR India (Outer Back page) ad some more ads too!! Go show your dealer what a important man you are to JBL India. lol

I just did it so you would smile. The whole company keeps wondering what is all this I keep writing and doing heh heh heh. NOW you can go to any JBL dealership in India and tell them YOU"RE THE MAN!! lol
These magazines also go to the media department at JBL worldwide, France and USA . EVERYONE will now know that man from Kerala!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks