Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th March 2010, 23:37   #16
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.N.G.H View Post
how did you manage to divert the wires of the speakers from the dash to under the seat? hasn't it become too messy under the seat?
Nop ill just pull 3 RC, one Aux in, +ve and -ve cables only.

guys what do you say about HONDA logo of metal piece with chrome finish in the middel of the trunk above the mesh grill. this will kool of my system if i place 2-3 fans underneath.
Attached Thumbnails
It's ICE time for my ANHC WIP Pics on Page 3-amp-rack-h.jpg  

It's ICE time for my ANHC WIP Pics on Page 3-final-assen-wiht-h.jpg  

Last edited by monty9991 : 26th March 2010 at 23:43.
Old 27th March 2010, 08:58   #17
BANNED

can anyone help me sourcing me Kenwood 8404 amp?
its not avalible in delhi, chandigarh and punjab.
Old 27th March 2010, 12:43   #18
BHPian

what a neat job man! Hats off to you.. Please let us know when you visit delhi , I want to look at your installation. If you are planning it on saturday & sunday then I dont even mind coming to jhumri talia to peek into this kind of setup lol..

I also want to come the same garage for this kind of stuff in my city and will be driving from delhi once planned so please share details. Just wanted to install car computer hence No Ice for me Btw are you planning for OBDII compliant information in your Car - PC ?
Old 27th March 2010, 13:35   #19
Senior - BHPian

Nice design ideas. any plans for a solid state disk?
Old 27th March 2010, 15:02   #20
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaushik View Post
what a neat job man! Hats off to you.. Please let us know when you visit delhi , Btw are you planning for OBDII compliant information in your Car - PC ?
Thanks buddy,
well, I will come to delhi at GYRO on 9th of April. so you are welcome there to see the install live there.
I wanted the OBDII and GPS , but ther will be a big hole in my pocket after my ICE installation and i cannot afford it right now . i will add it in later stage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gigy View Post
Nice design ideas. any plans for a solid state disk?
No money left with me. my pocket will be offically declared as bankrupt after the ICE install.

Last edited by monty9991 : 27th March 2010 at 15:04.
Old 27th March 2010, 15:52   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty9991 View Post
Thanks buddy,
well, I will come to delhi at GYRO on 9th of April. so you are welcome there to see the install live there.
Thanks buddy , from what time you will be available ( 10 A.M ~ XXPM) there. Although it will be Friday but still I will try. Please PM me your cell number to contact you. Are you staying in Delhi for weekend & how much time installation will take ?

cheers
Anshul

Last edited by akaushik : 27th March 2010 at 16:07.
Old 27th March 2010, 16:45   #22
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by akaushik View Post
Thanks buddy , from what time you will be available ( 10 A.M ~ XXPM) there. Although it will be Friday but still I will try. Please PM me your cell number to contact you. Are you staying in Delhi for weekend & how much time installation will take ?

cheers
Anshul
well i think i will be there before they even open the shop, lol.
i should reach there at about 9am and cant say how much time will they take. i might stay back in delhi for friday night if i have to, then head towards home on saturday morning or afternoon.
Old 30th March 2010, 00:08   #23
Senior - BHPian

Nice work there man. Eagerly waiting for the install.
Old 11th April 2010, 23:12   #24
BANNED

ok guys, at last my ANHC is ICEd after having sleepless nights from the day of delivery of my car i.e. 29th January2010. I had to spent 2 days and nights in Delhi in order to see my dream comming ture.

Earlier i had a setup which was mix match of different brands in my alto. But this time i wanted to use some good quality branded stuff which was never heard by most of the car accessory shops in Ludhiana.

I wanted things like Hertz, DLS, Ground Zero etc etc. And all these brands i came to know about was thru this community.

I contacted Gunbir sir about what i need and i was given direction for GYRO to meet him in mid feb. there i had nice meet and chat with the GYRO team and Gunbir sir.
There we decided to go for setup which is mentioned in the first post i think and was in my budget

see my avatar as a teaser pic.
I made all drawings about how will i have my ICE look bling-bling and good looking. but after reaching GYRO on 9th everything changed after i saw Harman/ Kardon Amp. I always wanted this because of its looks and quality, but I always thought that it will be out of my budget and never bothered to ask for its price earlier. But after discussing with Gunbir sir about the Harman/Kardon amp we ended in chaging my whole setup except the front compos.

Now I have the following stuff:-

Front Compos- Image Dynamics CTX6.5CS
Rear Fills- N/A (i drive my car alone most of the time, so why waste money)
Sub- Image Dynamics IDV3 12"
Amp 4ch -Harmon/ Kardon CA470
Damping- Noise Kill for all doors.
Dynamte Xtreme for boot.
Wiring- RockFord Fosgate RFK4D (dint use the speaker wire from this kit beacuse it was less so used Kicker instead)

I am really happy with this setup as i wanted SQ setup. I like the tighter bass which is giving more detailed bass in the sealed box. Components are just aswome, you get to hear every detail of the music.

pics are to be imported to the PC from camera so will post them tommrow.

Special Thanks to GUNBIR SIR and GYRO TEAM (specially Abhimanu) for making give me such a wonderful experiance of music... THANKS GUYS

Last edited by monty9991 : 11th April 2010 at 23:15.
Old 11th April 2010, 23:40   #25
BHPian

let me be the first to congratulate you then on the install.
the choice of equipment is certainly good. Sincerely hope i could audition it but couldn't make it to GYRO due to some work.
Congrats once again
Old 11th April 2010, 23:52   #26
BHPian

Congrats! Great choice of equipment there!
I'd certainly love to audition it some-day.

Waiting for the pics and the cost involved.
Enjoy the music bro. This is a great SQ install.
Old 12th April 2010, 01:15   #27
Senior - BHPian

The Wicked White ANHC goes Rocking across Ludhiana's streets. Days of Research finally come to a fruitful end. Congrats Veerji and enjoy the setup. Sincere apologies for not making it there as me and my classmates were busy celebrating our last Internal exams.

Last edited by tsk13 : 12th April 2010 at 01:16.
Old 12th April 2010, 01:21   #28
BHPian

Great Setup. Man. Gunbir is great as usual..
Price Breakup Please
Old 12th April 2010, 07:09   #29
BHPian

Monty, great setup there. Glad the search ordeal is over now but for me its still continuing . Enjoy the music. Price breakup please.
Old 12th April 2010, 09:45   #30
BHPian

congrats mate sorry I was not able to contact you at the installation day , was out of time. Btw very nice setup waiting for your pics..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks