Team-BHP > Commercial Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th June 2019, 11:09   #91
BANNED

Re: How come the PSU banks are saving Jet Airways, but didn't do the same for Kingfisher?

There are quite a few factors

1. Investor friendly govt.
2. Jet has some hope of surviving.
3. There is hope for some investor to be found.
4. Jet at one time was the biggest carrier. It was later dethroned by Indigo.
Old 1st March 2020, 14:27   #92
BHPian

Re: How come the PSU banks are saving Jet Airways, but didn't do the same for Kingfisher?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaBravo View Post
There have been no refunds from Jet Airways for the flights. I am in the same boat and have around INR 1 lac stuck in airline. No news of refunds yet.
I'm also stuck with around a lakh due. My agent informs me that the money is 'probably' not lost and should be released post the NCLT process, whenever that happens.
Old 2nd March 2020, 13:38   #93
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitewing View Post
I'm also stuck with around a lakh due. My agent informs me that the money is 'probably' not lost and should be released post the NCLT process, whenever that happens.
That is a relief. Would be great if you could put an update on this thread so that we can put pressure on our agents as well.
Old 2nd March 2020, 22:10   #94
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaBravo View Post
That is a relief. Would be great if you could put an update on this thread so that we can put pressure on our agents as well.
Not quite a relief, it only means - if and when a buyer is found for Jet, the monies currently frozen in the system will be released based on NCLT approval. Only hope is if customers are paid off before the lenders. Also, not sure how many years this will take.
whitewing is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th October 2020, 09:45   #95
Senior - BHPian

Some Good News ! Jet Airways could Soon Fly Again.

UK-based asset management company Kalrock Capital and UAE-based entrepreneur Murari Lal Jalan are going to become the new owners of Jet Airways. The CoC approves Resolution Application submitted by Murari Lal & Florian Fristsch as successful resolution plan.
Attached Thumbnails
How come the PSU banks are saving Jet Airways, but didn't do the same for Kingfisher?-j1.jpg  

How come the PSU banks are saving Jet Airways, but didn't do the same for Kingfisher?-j2.jpg  

RM Motorsports is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 12th March 2021, 14:53   #96
BHPian

To fellow members having pending refunds from Jet Airways, have you received any information regarding the refunds?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks