Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Delhi NCR
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th January 2015, 14:07   #61
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmohitg View Post
Usually I would have just taken the car since foam wash hardly takes more than an hour but it being a sunday I asked my sister to call them first. They told her they don't do package cars on weekends and will do the same only on a weekday.
Here in Hyderabad, the thing is weekdays they entertain foam wash etc but on weekends specially the foam wash is minimal as the weekends are dedicated to detailing that take long hours specially the ones who have those full packages.

Weekends is horrible time as all bays get occupied with thr treatments that take 4-6 hours.

Surprising to hear the way the store replied to you in this fashion.
a4anurag is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th January 2015, 14:16   #62
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Car Detailing - 3M Car Care (Gurgaon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
Here in Hyderabad, the thing is weekdays they entertain foam wash etc but on weekends specially the foam wash is minimal as the weekends are dedicated to detailing that take long hours specially the ones who have those full packages.

Weekends is horrible time as all bays get occupied with thr treatments that take 4-6 hours.

Surprising to hear the way the store replied to you in this fashion.
Anurag I understand the space issue and that the weekends will be busy. And that is the reason I asked my sister to call and go. I honestly wouldn't have minded an honest reason like "we are booked for the day and hence please come another time". But saying that we don't entertain package cars on weekends is something that put me off.
drmohitg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th January 2015, 14:49   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Had a slightly disappointing incident with 3M gurgaon too which put me off.
They will lose a major chunk of customers if they behave the same way with everybody. Looks like the gurgaon attitude is catching up with them.
Jaspreet is much more professional!
devilwearsprada is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th March 2015, 19:04   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Anurag I understand the space issue and that the weekends will be busy. And that is the reason I asked my sister to call and go. I honestly wouldn't have minded an honest reason like "we are booked for the day and hence please come another time". But saying that we don't entertain package cars on weekends is something that put me off.
Late reply i know, but just saw the wash coupons for the Laura and it says that they are to be used only on weekdays.

Rohan
RohanDheman is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th March 2015, 20:07   #65
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RohanDheman View Post
Late reply i know, but just saw the wash coupons for the Laura and it says that they are to be used only on weekdays.

Rohan
Rohan which coupons are these? Some promotional vouchers or part of a prepaid package? Even 3M head office confirmed that there is no such policy in place. Anyways I like that place because of Anurag and my next experience with them was satisfactory once again. Looking to come back in a couple of months more now and take my Altis there for a thorough clean up now.
drmohitg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th March 2015, 20:14   #66
BHPian

Quote:
Rohan which coupons are these? Some promotional vouchers or part of a prepaid package? Even 3M head office confirmed that there is no such policy in place. Anyways I like that place because of Anurag and my next experience with them was satisfactory once again. Looking to come back in a couple of months more now and take my Altis there for a thorough clean up now.
Was in Gurgaon today and took the Laura for a wash (excellently done) since she was dirty. My coupons are from Kailash Colony outlet so asked if those can be used, which as expected was refused. my prepaid coupon had 5 wash vouchers. They had the condition that they could be used only on weekdays. Will share a pic with you offline.

Also met newtonMeter there and he happily did some VAGCOM magic on the car! A big shoutout to you for that brother and thanks again!

Rohan
RohanDheman is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th September 2015, 17:33   #67
BHPian

Anyone has a rate list for packages/products available in Gurgaon centre ?
What is the best package for new car to retain paint shine ?
Old 7th March 2016, 13:37   #68
BHPian

Getting my Vento treated with exterior and interior treatment. Spending a bomb 6000 for it. I hope it worth it.
Old 7th March 2016, 22:20   #69
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vineet1712 View Post
Getting my Vento treated with exterior and interior treatment. Spending a bomb 6000 for it. I hope it worth it.

Vineet how was the quality of work? The price you mentioned, does this cover multiple cleanings in an year or just one cleaning ?
Old 7th March 2016, 23:08   #70
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by v_2rahjo View Post
Vineet how was the quality of work? The price you mentioned, does this cover multiple cleanings in an year or just one cleaning ?

I like what they did, will share some pictures soon.
It's just one time interior and exterior cleaning but he have given me a coupon for washing and waxing free which actually cost close to 1000 bucks.
Old 7th March 2016, 23:21   #71
BHPian

Quote:
I like what they did, will share some pictures soon.
It's just one time interior and exterior cleaning but he have given me a coupon for washing and waxing free which actually cost close to 1000 bucks.
Vineet you got a chance to get a complete rate list, snap of prices available?
Old 15th March 2016, 16:45   #72
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptaneja View Post
Vineet you got a chance to get a complete rate list, snap of prices available?
No I was not able to take snap of that, However i will be going with my friend next week will get it then for you.

Question to those who have used 3M earlier: How do you maintain the shine they give on day 1. Its just a week and my car looks very much same as it was earlier.
PS: Car is daily washed by local boy. But still just 1 week.
Old 15th March 2016, 21:01   #73
BHPian

Quote:
No I was not able to take snap of that, However i will be going with my friend next week will get it then for you.

Question to those who have used 3M earlier: How do you maintain the shine they give on day 1. Its just a week and my car looks very much same as it was earlier.
PS: Car is daily washed by local boy. But still just 1 week.
I am pretty regular there. The wax they use is on the softer side so it does not last very long.
Also, local boy washing the car everyday will reduce the wax effect for any polish. Some might last 2 weeks.

My car stays covered under a cover and I use the Jopasu duster to dust it. Even then the shine does not last for more than 2 weeks. Gurgaon is very dusty. Honestly so far I have not seen any polish lasting more than 3 weeks on my car. I have used Colinite 845, Meguiars Ultimate wax, Chemical brothers black light and what not.

This is a continuous fight that I guess we will have to keep fighting.

Rachit
Rachit.K.Dogra is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st March 2016, 18:42   #74
BHPian

I had been to 3M in Gurgaon for car wash and sunfilm.

The place is bit too far from where I live but worth the time and effort spent.

The staff is friendly and they know their work so no need for constant supervision.

The waiting lounge is also clean and has a display of all detailing products.

However they have a limited range of these detailing products.

They have also some scheme on annual car washing package.

Over all I would rate this outlet 4.5 on 5

Cheers
Old 13th April 2016, 14:55   #75
BHPian

Quote:
Had a chance to get the rate list ?

I bet you forgot about it

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks