Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th September 2023, 10:00   #76
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)
Re: DIY: Adding "variable intermittent wipers" to the Celerio & other Marutis

Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal21 View Post
Assuming your car is a second generation Swift ZDI, and the part matches the link (Wiper switch), it should be possible to perform this mod. But it would have been helpful if you would have attached a pic of you stock switch. Part numbers are now being masked on Boodmo so I don't have much details about the same.

Thanks and Regards,
Vishal
Yes my car is a 2nd gen swift zdi 2013 model to be precise. There is a slight difference in the part code. The problem is the product doesn't have a return policy. So if it doesn't fit i am stuck with it. I'll try to get the exact same product as mentioned in the post above from any dealers around me.
Old 19th September 2023, 10:13   #77
GTE
BHPian

Many years ago when the Maruti 800 was the popular car, I used to fit a circuit that would give the car an adjustable intermittent wiper option. A few years later Maruti included the intermittent position in the switch & I stopped making them. I also made an automatic light switch but that was not so popular. Those were the days when one could cut a wire without warranty consequences.
GTE is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th October 2023, 01:23   #78

I wonder if I can install the same in my 2022 Alto 800 which does not have a rear wiper.

Last edited by Chetan_Rao : 24th October 2023 at 10:53. Reason: Typos and punctuation.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks